• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

misconceptions about rimuru's abilities

bro...
this is why you need to read the god damn op
TURNNULL isn't void nor non existent it's just void energy regulated from the voided space
man
everything I say is entering deaf ears
do you know how nep1 is even gotten
if at the end of the day rimuru got non existent quality by fusing turn null into himself which doesn't exist in the web novels then its fine
he only used it as energy boost stop crying like asif you know how to properly deduce something also show me where turn null was said to be non existent
this bruh for real be lying in a thread
This isn't an actual argument but a mock against Starfeldway saying that Primordial energy can't be non-existent because it is energy. This is the only thing I disagree with from Starfeldway, because Primordial energy is told to be non-existent many times.

Hm, basically void is non-exist. So whether it's energy or something else doesn't change its true essence.

If Rimuru entered, or merged his body with Turn Null, it was clear that he would become non-exist. Actually, there is no need to explain more about this, let's just use simple logic. Authors don't always write what we want to know directly.

If the downgrade point here is that Rimuru is not described as inserting, using, injecting Turn Null into his body, then just give the evidence.

First of all, what's your proof that Veldanava isn't the holy spirit.

There are more proofs that he is.

Second, what made you think there's no duality in the verse? The two first concept signifies light and dark which is also Yin and Yang, a duality.

No matter how they try to intersect, it won't happen.

Then the rest of great spirits came.

And where's the proof that turn null didn't create the world and is only an energy to power it?

Even turn null itself was described to be the "primordial energy" that created the world veldanava used which he lost after doing so.

It is the power that enables to destroy the existing world and create a new one which is born through GS.
they are no proof that he is
author said he isn't
stop blabbing about he was in nothingness shit
rimuru was also in "nothingness" but its just lost of energy, no great spirit died after all
where veldanava was since there was no universe there was "nothing"

TURN NULL haven't been said to create or destroy great spirits your arguments are flawed "they auto come with the world" haha lmao 💀

oh my god bruh
dude is reading upside down where tha hell did you read that I said there's no duality
there's duality which is light and darkness but there's no trans-dual being there

bro...
this is why you need to read the god damn op
TURNNULL isn't void nor non existent it's just void energy regulated from the voided space
man
everything I say is entering deaf ears
do you know how nep1 is even gotten
if at the end of the day rimuru got non existent quality by fusing turn null into himself which doesn't exist in the web novels then its fine
he only used it as energy boost stop crying like asif you know how to properly deduce something also show me where turn null was said to be non existent
this bruh for real be lying in a thread
Turn null isn't energy, it creates energy.

Like breeder reactor that produces limitless mana but instead it creates nihility energy.

Hm, basically void is non-exist. So whether it's energy or something else doesn't change its true essence.

If Rimuru entered, or merged his body with Turn Null, it was clear that he would become non-exist. Actually, there is no need to explain more about this, let's just use simple logic. Authors don't always write what we want to know directly.

If the downgrade point here is that Rimuru is not described as inserting, using, injecting Turn Null into his body, then just give the evidence.
na there's no proof rimuru had non existent qualities
go read more about nep
he just used it for power boost...
voided energies are described to destroy whatever exist
void itself is non existent there's a difference
tensura wn never described turn null to be completely non existent no no no
it create and destroy universes
so idg your point here saying rimuru would auto get nep1 through your logic

A safer conclusion in my opinion is that turn null is void itself hence why it's a sub skill of Void God Azathoth.

When veldanava gave birth to existence when he was in void, he lost turn null. Even though it's a skill that creates a really dense energy that can destroy and give birth to worlds.

Because he wasn't it void anymore.

Yuuki couldn't recreate it either, even if he tries to it won't happen.

While Rimuru could, but how rimuru could recreate it?

Where does his turn null come from? Imaginary space.

What is imaginary space? An infinite sized empty space where he can store, imprison and analyze anything.

A world of Chaos. Chaos can mean, disorder, confusion, or the state of the universe before creation also called something non existent that was before creation.

If you look at the pattern, you'll see how turn null can be used and due to the fact that imaginary space can never be filled makes it better.

It's not like veldanava's turn null energy was finite as the reason he lost it, even if he did he can just produce more but he literally lost it and was left with breeder reactor instead;a skill that also produces limitless energy, he wasn't in void of nothingness anymore.

Rimuru has an infinite space of chaos world which ciel was able to recreate it there.

Turn null is still a sub skill of Void God Azathoth. It's not only an energy but it produces energy.

Last edited:
na there's no proof rimuru had non existent qualities
"There is no need to explain more about this, let's just use simple logic. Authors don't always write what we want to know directly"

Look, we don't need direct evidence that the rimuru becomes non-existent with Turn Null, because logically, if the rimuru merges, injects, fuses with Turn Null, which is the Void, of course it will become non-existent, it's simple.
go read more about nep
Material Nonexistence: The character doesn't exist in a conventional sense. In terms of binary, this would be a 0, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0.

And as we know, rimuru fuses with Turn Null which is Void and Void is Non-Exist. Actually, when Thunderian intended to add Nep 1 to rimuru's profile, he had already said that he was more in favor of Limited Nep 1.

"There is no need to explain more about this, let's just use simple logic. Authors don't always write what we want to know directly"

Look, we don't need direct evidence that the rimuru becomes non-existent with Turn Null, because logically, if the rimuru merges, injects, fuses with Turn Null, which is the Void, of course it will become non-existent, it's simple.

Material Nonexistence: The character doesn't exist in a conventional sense. In terms of binary, this would be a 0, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0.

And as we know, rimuru fuses with Turn Null which is Void and Void is Non-Exist. Actually, when Thunderian intended to add Nep 1 to rimuru's profile, he had already said that he was more in favor of Limited Nep 1.
disagree.
it's not nep1 , limited or not.
he propose limited because its when he fuses it he becomes non existent
your arguments on author this and that is not valid
rimuru wasn't ever shown to have non existent qualities when he fused the energy into his body

Turn null creates it, like breeder reactor. instead of mana, it's a void energy.

Not rearrange when there's literally nothing.

And if you say so that still doesn't remove NeP, rearranging nothing as an energy would be still NeP if injected to rimuru

Even the skill is called "Nothingness" collapse.

Last edited:
I'm neutral about transduality, maybe "likely" is fine since we're working with a lot of assumptions at this point, we don't have anything real saying he just changed his mind while writing or the word "world" meant different things in each scan, I also reiterate that Fuse thinks about the story while writing and doesn't usually plan, so I don't think it's impossible that he changed his mind

I still don't understand why NEP doesn't work, there's a lot of evidence that turn null is the void itself (another translation is void collapse lol) and before anyone says that Fuse doesn't use NEP as a form of intangibility and yes amplifier, Fuse never used abstraction as intangibility, from 'elemental souls', digital life form(information), etc, so since turn null is the void itself, I still think it's valid, anyway, this is my personal view, I'll leave my vote for Dread who understands more than me

A safer conclusion in my opinion is that turn null is void itself hence why it's a sub skill of Void God Azathoth.

When veldanava gave birth to existence when he was in void, he lost turn null. Even though it's a skill that creates a really dense energy that can destroy and give birth to worlds.

Because he wasn't it void anymore.

Yuuki couldn't recreate it either, even if he tries to it won't happen.

While Rimuru could, but how rimuru could recreate it?

Where does his turn null come from? Imaginary space.

What is imaginary space? An infinite sized empty space where he can store, imprison and analyze anything.

A world of Chaos. Chaos can mean, disorder, confusion, or the state of the universe before creation also called something non existent that was before creation.

If you look at the pattern, you'll see how turn null can be used and due to the fact that imaginary space can never be filled makes it better.

It's not like veldanava's turn null energy was finite as the reason he lost it, even if he did he can just produce more but he literally lost it and was left with breeder reactor instead;a skill that also produces limitless energy, he wasn't in void of nothingness anymore.

Rimuru has an infinite space of chaos world which ciel was able to recreate it there.

Turn null is still a sub skill of Void God Azathoth. It's not only an energy but it produces energy.
pretty sure ciel said veldanava lost it cuz he had a finite stomach LMAO
I'm neutral about transduality, maybe "likely" is fine since we're working with a lot of assumptions at this point, we don't have anything real saying he just changed his mind while writing or the word "world" meant different things in each scan, I also reiterate that Fuse thinks about the story while writing and doesn't usually plan, so I don't think it's impossible that he changed his mind

I still don't understand why NEP doesn't work, there's a lot of evidence that turn null is the void itself (another translation is void collapse lol) and before anyone says that Fuse doesn't use NEP as a form of intangibility and yes amplifier, Fuse never used abstraction as intangibility, from 'elemental souls', digital life form(information), etc, so since turn null is the void itself, I still think it's valid, anyway, this is my personal view, I'll leave my vote for Dread who understands more than me
it's not about fuse even changing his mind
it's total assumption on another level to think he did, if fuse never ever used veldanava to refer to as holy spirit in the first place and fuse never did say he changed his mind then that's not added at all therefore losing transduality

rimuru turn null is a skill what the skill do is regulate void energies to either create or destroy, rimuru uses that void energy as power up and he didn't specifically stated or shown proof to have non existent features, it was never implied

so that's just it.
everyone here just saying
"fuse changed his mind" lol
"rimuru can create everyone with memories that include great spirits" lol
"veldanava was in nothingness" lol
rimuru being at the edge of the universe with no energy was also stated to be nothingness that doesn't prove the non existence of the great spirits

rimuru turn null is a skill what the skill do is regulate void energies to either create or destroy, rimuru uses that void energy as power up and he didn't specifically stated or shown proof to have non existent features, it was never implied
Swapping one's magic essence for void is exactly what NEP type 1 means, and I've already answered about "has no intangibility feats"

Swapping one's magic essence for void is exactly what NEP type 1 means, and I've already answered about "has no intangibility feats"
you're imagining things
rimuru body is made up of energy magic essence= magical energy
so turn null being use was for power boost like rimuru even said that himself he didn't swap shit for shit

you're imagining things
so turn null being use was for power boost like rimuru even said that himself he didn't swap shit for shit
he can inject the void energy/nothingness on his body💀

you're imagining things
it didn't necessarily amplify the stats, the issue is that void energy>normal energy, so it changes energy

it didn't necessarily amplify the stats, the issue is that void energy>normal energy, so it changes energy
rimuru specifically said he is getting massive power boost from it so its fine my point still stands its not nep

That's NEP 1, Rimuru becomes something made of void energy, that's why he has that in his profile
btw since no one here have valid arrangements for rimuru sustaining TD1 his nep1 goes as well
an empty space isn't a non existent space
void in such context was referring to empty point to be made
you can't prove turn null created great spirits
another point to be made...
veldanava and rimuru aren't superior over anything dual
rimuru loses both
disagree for whatever reasons
all reasons for those disagreeing have been addressed countless times over in this thread by me and eldemade with dread, mostly me btw
so repeating arguments are tiering
you're just here saying void energy is auto nep that's funny
anyways am off
I'll wait for staffs now
btw peak I made a video addressing and finalising everything in web novel channel, check it out for yourself
now....

Last edited:
rimuru specifically said he is getting massive power boost from it so its fine my point still stands its not nep
I don't understand why having one thing would nullify the other, a character can interact with the void and at the same time have no resistance to his own, this is something like Rimuru, if a opponent can interact with void then its natural to use it offensively, if to be honest it looks like NEP and void manipulation
since when do you justify things that way?
void energy= auto nep1 energy?
What do you mean by that? I thought that void=nothing=void=non-existence? I thought the wiki treated it as the same, if it's a misunderstanding on my part, can you explain the difference between each?

I also want to add that turn null is also called 'nothing' in other translations like 'nothing collapse', plus as said earlier, Rimuru's way to get more empty energy is from imaginary space or the universe itself at the end of spacetime, since it was an empty space, that's why Veldanava lost it and Rimuru doesn't have infinite turn null either, i.e. I hope the argument doesn't consist of "Rimuru didn't inject the nothingness into his body" because he did

"fuse changed his mind" lol
"rimuru can create everyone with memories that include great spirits" lol
"veldanava was in nothingness" lol
rimuru being at the edge of the universe with no energy was also stated to be nothingness that doesn't prove the non existence of the great spirits
Great Spirits doesn't have a memory it's just mass-energy with no will and ego
(Empty Space Nothing=Nothingness)
but aren't Great Spirits existing as mass energy lol? The end of space and time was referring to the destruction of the Great Spirits since they are the cause of the existence of reality/world to be exact.

Last edited:
Great Spirits doesn't have a memory it's just mass-energy with no will and ego
(Empty Space Nothing=Nothingness)
but aren't Great Spirits existing as mass energy lol? The end of space and time was referring to the destruction of the Great Spirits since they are the cause of the existence of reality/world to be exact.
alright then seems someone provided link
Veldanava is holy spirit but not the same Veldanava or whatever on discord
also proof that rimuru is higher than everyone in tensura WN
so I'll find someone to close this thread
I don't know about his Nep1 tho but he keeps TD1 this threads is messed up too lol
so you can call a staff to close it or smt

Back