• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

misconceptions about rimuru's abilities

The concept of time is born of Great Spirit Time, If great spirit time does not exist then where does time come from
they are 2
the concept of time in each universes and the concept of time in the multiverse
unless you're saying veldora aura can restrain the great spirits 💀

World means reality, space time is a part of it.
Great Holy spirit> Great spirits> True dragon and ramiris> Other true dragons
easy
- Great Holy Spirit is the reason for the season[the apparent cause for the reality to exist],
if there's no statement of veldanava creating Great spirits then apparently speaking, there's no Trans-dual anywhere in web novel

Last edited:
Great Holy spirit> Great spirits> True dragon and ramiris> Other true dragons
easy
- Great Holy Spirit is the reason for the season[the apparent cause for the reality to exist],
if there's no statement of veldanava creating Great spirits then apparently speaking, there's no Trans-dual anywhere in web novel
and what was it that created the world? oh right, the turn null veldanava lost after creating it.

Turn null>great spirit>world.

So you're saying that 2-B should be removed from Rimuru as well as type 1 conceptual manipulation.

You're only focusing on some details rather than looking at the picture itself.

Last edited:
and what was it that created the world? oh right, the turn null veldanava lost after creating it.

Turn null>great spirit>world.

So you're saying that 2-B should be removed from Rimuru as well as type 1 conceptual manipulation.
conceptual manipulation type 1 removal because of great spirits shit and survival of great spirit destruction which never happened
keeping conceptual manipulation type 1 cuz of a sword or smt dread told me but I don't remember such
he keeps his tier 2-B and 2-A via imaginary space
conceptual time still exist in the universe which is moving through energy production like I mentioned in OP
space and time are swirling through energy loss of energy means there's no space time there but the world still exist
cuz even author did say beyond time and space not beyond reality
so yeah, no single superiority over great spirits
so you're the one who needs to do the looking into the picture or whatever
if this is what you want then upgrade veldora and yuuki too
to
transduality type 1 cuz they can move where there's no energy 💀 <space-time>
you're giving head canons which wasn't shown that rimuru or veldanava directly created/survived/show any superiority within the web novels so think again

conceptual manipulation type 1 removal because of great spirits shit and survival of great spirit destruction which never happened
keeping conceptual manipulation type 1 cuz of a sword or smt dread told me but I don't remember such
he keeps his tier 2-B and 2-A via imaginary space
conceptual time still exist in the universe which is moving through energy production like I mentioned in OP
space and time are swirling through energy loss of energy means there's no space time there but the world still exist
cuz even author did say beyond time and space not beyond reality
so yeah, no single superiority over great spirits
so you're the one who needs to do the looking into the picture or whatever
if this is what you want then upgrade veldora and yuuki too
to
transduality type 1 cuz they can move where there's no energy 💀 <space-time>
you're giving head canons which wasn't shown that rimuru or veldanava directly created/survived/show any superiority within the web novels so think again
Moving in timeless void or places with no concept of time is just resistance to said concept.

You're assuming things you think I'm assuming.

That's layers of headcanons over there as you think i am having headcanons which would be just you.

- I provided scans that the concept of time isn't the great spirit of time which makes rimuru keep his tier 2-B
you said turn null> Great spirits with no proof attached and you saying am the one with head canon, yeah funny
You're assuming things you think I'm assuming.

That's layers of headcanons over there as you think i am having headcanons which would be just you.

Also rimuru's concept 1 doesnt only come from him surviving the misinterpreted destruction.

He also has it due to " turn null " being able to destroy the said existing world and recreate everything. Which would include great spirits being the fundamental aspects of the said world.

It's also explained that Turn null is the primordial energy that created the world but was lost by Veldanava after doing so.

You're forgetting this scan too.

"Veldanava gave birth to the world"

World was born due to great spirits rising from the holy spirit.

And what created the world? What Veldanava lost after creating the world? "Turn Null"

Nothingness was full of power.

"Veldanava alone in nothingness has indured his solitude"

"the nothingness was filled with power

"that was the holy spirit" The great holy spirit was a source of power that just exists.

In the midst of it, two pillars of spirits, light and dark, rose.

It was the moment the "world was born."

However, the world was just an existence floating around.

Light and Shadow, Yin and Yang. Even if they try to intersect it won't come to existence.

one time, the great spirit of time was born

An existence that was a child of light and dark.

Then the world begun to move, it spun around.

Spinning around without purpose.

In that one way of life and death.

5 pillars of Great spirits were born known as Earth, Fire, Water, Wind and Sky.

The world will interfere with each other and eventually stabilize.

These are the 8 pillars of great spirits.

Then the world was filled with light and was covered in darkness.

Enough evidence.

Also rimuru's concept 1 doesnt only come from him surviving the misinterpreted destruction.

He also has it due to " turn null " being able to destroy the said existing world and recreate everything. Which would include great spirits being the fundamental aspects of the said world.

It's also explained that Turn null is the primordial energy that created the world but was lost by Veldanava after doing so.

And what created the world? What Veldanava lost after creating the world? "Turn Null"

"that was the holy spirit" The great holy spirit was a source of power that just exists.

Light and Shadow, Yin and Yang. Even if they try to intersect it won't come to existence.

5 pillars of Great spirits were born known as Earth, Fire, Water, Wind and Sky.

The world will interfere with each other and eventually stabilize.

These are the 8 pillars of great spirits.

Then the world was filled with light and was covered in darkness.

Enough evidence.
Good but he can only recreate the said world-<universe>[veldanava's world]
no one said <he can recreate the entire world along with great spirits>
if the great spirits never died at the end of space time which you accept
how can rimuru recreate them if they never died and since you accept veldanava or rather can't prove veldanava is their creator and he created the world
how can rimuru create them as well ? 😕

"that was the holy spirit" The great holy spirit

Enough evidence.
yeah, once again this is another statement that is wrong
the great holy spirit isn't veldanava so he isn't the creator
Veldanava arose after reality was made then made the universe
there was no thing, uterr nothingness no reality or shit
author Confirms everything himself
am using the high author statements
which doesn't contradicts plot
like I said
WHERE DID THEY DIRECTLY SAY VELDANAVA CREATED THEM
HOW TF RIMURU CREATE THE WORLD WITH GREAT SPIRIT IF THEY NEVER DID DIED

alo

also what 💀
I just said no one predated anything 💀
the great spirits didn't die in anyway
Read the op again
No one and yet in your scan it literally stated that HS existed before the yin yang was created/aroused.

And after rereading this part in your translation I'm starting to think that the Great Spiritz will disappear as well along with the world:
Until the time when the world will one day come to an end.

No one and yet in your scan it literally stated that HS existed before the yin yang was created/aroused.

And after rereading this part in your translation I'm starting to think that the Great Spiritz will disappear as well along with the world:
okay good, so when is that one day
rimuru didn't meet it
he just met the universe losing energy nothing more than that

okay good, so when is that one day
rimuru didn't meet it
he just met the universe losing energy nothing more than that
But we can't just leave the possibility that the story from Ramiris talked about is maybe referring to that, and the law of entropy or whatever it was is maybe not the whole explanation, but just the surface.

5 pillars of Great spirits were bo

But we can't just leave the possibility that the story from Ramiris talked about is maybe referring to that, and the law of entropy or whatever it was is maybe not the whole explanation, but just the surface.
that's all there is to it.
we didn't see more information on it and proof rimuru showed himself being transdual

that's all there is to it.
we didn't see more information on it and proof rimuru showed himself being transdual
That doesn't gonna stop people from connecting or saying that the universe/world ending Rimuru experienced in the future, was the world ending ramiris is talking about...

That doesn't gonna stop people from connecting or saying that the universe/world ending Rimuru experienced in the future, was the world ending ramiris is talking about...
she was saying how the only source of the great spirits can just expire someday we can't also take ramiris words that seriously but if we did and we did
rimuru never met such a future
yuuki ain't that strong to send someone to the end of reality it's called time leap not jump off reality leap

we can't also take ramiris words that seriously but if we did and we did
rimuru never met such a future
yuuki ain't that strong to send someone to the end of reality it's called time leap not jump off reality leap
Ehh what a weird response,,,
Put me on disagreement with TD downgrade, but agree on the rest.

This puts into question, who created the other universes? How did Veldanava manage to create a system that oversees the multiverse? Are the Great Spirits only conceptual embodiments of the main universe? Great Spirits are also made of energy, I don't believe they are conceptual at all if they are energy!1
If Veldanava did not create the universe, and if he instead was born inside the universe, then the "world" he created being the universe makes no sense. The "world' created after using turn null being a planet would instead make more sense. Yeah, this makes much more sense. I KNEW universe creating statements were too much for Tensura.
What would rimuru and Veldanava tier be after this, can someone calculate what would the energy outproduced by tens of thousands of planets be?

This puts into question, who created the other universes? How did Veldanava manage to create a system that oversees the multiverse? Are the Great Spirits only conceptual embodiments of the main universe? Great Spirits are also made of energy, I don't believe they are conceptual at all if they are energy!1
If Veldanava did not create the universe, and if he instead was born inside the universe, then the "world" he created being the universe makes no sense. The "world' created after using turn null being a planet would instead make more sense. Yeah, this makes much more sense. I KNEW universe creating statements were too much for Tensura.
What would rimuru and Veldanava tier be after this, can someone calculate what would the energy outproduced by tens of thousands of planets be?
Great spirits are are conceptual.

They represent and things they represent are born because of them like great spirit of time being time, erasing time wouldn't affect great spirit but erasing great spirit would do so.

Also, they are universal creation, not planets.

Destroying planets and stars are easy feats for tensura characters.

The world had ended (the world had arrived in nothingness and it has frozen according to entropy which is the death of universe, rimuru can destroy worlds or recreate it.)

World in tensura context is universe, not planets.

Hoshi≠Sekai

Rimuru's Beelzebuth can literally swallow the entire universe.

Veldora could passively prevent a machine that produces endless negative energy which also would destroy the universe.

And yes.

Veldanava created the multiverse

When he created the world.

It birthed to the multiverse containing several parallel universes which each one having slight differences allowing them to evolve differently

"veldanava rose after the world was created"

That would be dragon Veldanava which is the founder of dragon family.

Not creator veldanava, Veldanava prior to his dragon self is the power that exists in the void that gave birth to the world.

Turn null gave birth to the world

Veldanava was lonely in the void then used and lost turn null creating worlds.

Also, the comment of fuse was done before the story was even finished.

Him changing his mind too is a possibility.

Let me give a timeline.

Void=power=holyspirit>light and dark>world(including parallel worlds)>time>elemental spirits>"veldanava" (who formerly was the holy spirit)>life

The holy spirit is veldanava, but veldanava can't be the holy spirit as the latter is an existence made by that of holy spirit to be whereas the former is the spirit trying to be that existence.

"the creation is hard to explain, Veldanava only arose after the world was made"

Rose implies more of an existence rising than being created.

And the former statement was just a question of someone who assumes that he can't be a power that just exists as he has a will (an assumption hence why he asks)

There's also a rule iirc that forbids the usage of statements outside the fiction unless it was directly stated or showed in the said series.

Speaking about contradiction, there are more things that contradicts that comment from the series itself.

And also remember that Fuse is an author.

An author's mind can change.

And it is highly possible that he's also saying it to avoid possible major spoilers, i mean what's a writer that would spoil everything on a series.

Last edited:
omg I can't believe a planet has a space-time continuum:eek:

Last edited:
Back