• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

misconceptions about rimuru's abilities

more or less this is a downgrade- the tensura web novel have alot of issues on their scaling and alot of things were taking off context of thinking it is what it's not now
First
transduality type 1 downgrade.
the main reason rimuru got this according to thunderian thread was because
1. veldanava is the holy spirit and he created the great spirits and rimuru "transcended" veldanava and he gets it.
2. rimuru was in the same space as the holy spirit
equal nothingness
but now heres the issue
1. veldanava isnt the holy spirit i dont know if i can use author statements which correlates with plot cuz i didn't see an instance where veldanava was called the holy spirit here I was able to gather information from here translation of this is

I'll be detailed on what author fuse said here
he said "veldanava arose after the world/reality was already made
the holy spirit is a mass of primordial energy which happened to just exist he's similar or he is even the big bang itself
unless you can show how this contradicts with the plot then fine- there was never an instance that veldanava was called the holy spirit in web novels
there was never an instance they said he is the creator of the great spirits as well the world is made through energy after all which leads us to the second one
about rimuru being in utter nothingness similar to holy spirit
here's the thing
the world itself uses energy- turn null to regulate time and space to flow effectively so ones that energy loses its power to expand further the concept of both time and space-spread of space here means matter either ways as a voided space still waits for you
it's simply called heat death thast why the author directly said
"according to the law of entropy this world have arrived at "nothingness""
I shouldn't explain how this works by the way but I'll do it regardless

also I'll be using scans from chapter 401here it says in a world without energy the flow of time have stopped, veldora will still be able to move, the second mentioned how energy regulated the flow of time and space. and how ciel said

now let's clarify the ass translation about "the new spirit coming to erase all"

which translates to

I used someone in the tensura server who can speak Japanese you can check yourself if you want.
-there's nothing like a new spirit came and killed the rest spirits
-it said new spirits will replace the ones who dies until the source of it dies-world end/all of reality
so rimuru doesn't show any feat of being trans-dual anywhere in the web novels of tensura since the argument was veldanava created the world as long as with the great spirits important notes to take

non existent physiology type 1 downgrade.

okay now that transduality is cleared up, let's now talk about misconceptions of nep1 it was said he used "turn null" which Is nothingness and it existed before the great spirits which it didn't or have no prove of having
the holy spirit is the only source of the great spirits as mentioned, here and here
what rimuru did is just void manipulation nothing more nothing less
turn null isn't also void its void energy
the regulation of turn null make it super densed that it can create a universe <space-time> as being a regulated void energy and not void itself it doesn't scale the character infusing it to be scaled to nep1
as said by rimuru himself he just regulated it from the void space, turns it into super densed energy and can fuse it with his body - because rimuru himself is just a massive ball of energy he can use turn null as energy supply this doesn't count as nep1
nep1 is lacking all forms of what makes someone exist non existent like a soul lacking a soul or like how it formerly used-<existed before the great spirits>
so yeah.
that's it
rimuru doesn't have nep1
nor td1
there are several reasons to why rimuru maintain his conceptual manipulation type 1
but his resistance was due to "survival of type 1 conceptual destruction" which isn't true

which is contradicted what we know veldanava feel lonely in nothingness so he created reality

"That was the world that Veldanava had created.

Alone in nothingness, he had endured his solitude.

And so he had then given birth to this world in order to distract himself from his boredom." -c243

i didnt read all replies. so mb if i repeat someone words

which is contradicted what we know veldanava feel lonely in nothingness so he created reality

"That was the world that Veldanava had created.

Alone in nothingness, he had endured his solitude.

And so he had then given birth to this world in order to distract himself from his boredom." -c243

i didnt read all replies. so mb if i repeat someone words
already been cleared up
veldanava nothingness isn't the same with the holy spirit

Back