• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mio Takamiya Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then, it's time to make a thread for Upgrade this girl, i wanted to collect more infos about stuffs and upgrade and finally, i've everything, time to Upgrade this girl:

Hax
Well, that's pretty easy:

"ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇ<Nahemah>." For a moment, when the girl whispered like that, the darkness gathered behind her, forming a giant throne. And the girl gently stomped on the armrest and flew up, from behind the throne she pulled out a swordÔöÇÔöÇ And so, she aimed a slash towards Mio. "......!" Amazing sword skills. Her attack caused shockwaves to rush towards Mio. Mio sharpened her gaze, canceling that attack just as it was about to reach her body. "......What are you suddenly doing?" "HumphÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇThat's my line. Don't hide your hostility." The girl shouted while screaming. Once again she swung her sword, slashing continuously towards Mio. The dense reiryoku traced from the trajectory of the sword teared though the space around Mio. Mio dealt with those attacks, while eliminating them, she opened her mouth softly
~ DAL Volume 20​
Although Tenka raised her eyebrow in suspicion, she kept talking as if saying, "Well, fine". "I used that woman's power to no more just make a boundary. ÔöÇÔöÇA world where time advances differently than the real world." "The progression of time is different……?" "Ah. Takamiya Mio's Sephira Crystal was already collapsing. It would have been able to keep its presence for a few more minutes at most. So I manipulated the speed of time within this boundary to extend time for as long as possible. The month you spent in this world is only about three minutes in the real world."
~ DAL Volume 20​
Mio spoke sadly, while with a troubled face. It was agony that looked to have already bothered her numerous times before. "But……then what should I have done about that? I had only Shin. After losing Shin, there was no meaning to live. I am not as weak as humans. Even though I wanted die, I couldn't die.
~ Quote​
Now the AP Upgrade.:

AP
Well it's time to make the Upgrade to Universe+ to Low Multiversal for Mio, let's do this: Firstly, Mio Takaliya's AP come from the factb that she created her Own Infinite Universe when she is born, indeed, the neightboor world is stated to be an entire Universe, and stated to be large enough to Envelop the earth and the "world"

Voluntary territory. A universal space that should only exist in humanity's imagination is being changed into reality. If the calculations are correct, the space of the Spirit being born is to the extent of covering the entire earth. The scale is enough to be called another worldÔöÇÔöÇthe neighboring world.
~ DAL Volume 17​
By incorporating that power, Elliot and the others, who up until now could only tinker with a tiny amount mana through spells and books, could become all power wizards found in fantasy worlds. "Ike, with thisÔöÇÔöÇ" "Ah. The Spirit will be bornÔöÇÔöÇ in the wake of a new world enveloping this world
~ DAL Volume 17​
In this world, she has a perfect control of everything in it, she can rewrite ev erything she want and make different logic in this one

This is my world. Everything, all logic, all natural laws are different from the world you know. In my world, attacking <Ain Soph> has become impossible. —Just like how people cannot survive underwater or apples falling from trees cannot disappear into the sky
~ DAL Volume 18​
"Additional lawsÔöÇÔöÇ!? Tch……it's annoying how you get to do whatever you want.""……Ah, that's right. This world will do anything that I imagine."
~ DAL Volume 18​
But the important part is the fact that her power can manipulate time in the world she create, as Tenka stealed Mio's power after her death, can manipulate time in this world as she manipulate time to make 3 mounth to 3 minute in the other worlds

Although Tenka raised her eyebrow in suspicion, she kept talking as if saying, "Well, fine". "I used that woman's power to no more just make a boundary. ÔöÇÔöÇA world where time advances differently than the real world." "The progression of time is different……?" "Ah. Takamiya Mio's Sephira Crystal was already collapsing. It would have been able to keep its presence for a few more minutes at most. So I manipulated the speed of time within this boundary to extend time for as long as possible. The month you spent in this world is only about three minutes in the real world."
~ DAL Volume 20​
When Tenka created the other world to make an Appy ending for everyone, she stabilized this space-time with Mio's power, without it, the world collapse.

As if tempted by the lamentation from those two, the world made a noticeably powerful despicable act. The sky collapsed, the earth splintered, the surrounding scenery disappeared.
~ DAL Volume 20​
Basically, she created another Universe, and this Universe has his own time since when Tenka created her own world with Mio's power, this world has time inside it. she can also manipulate the time inside her world at wish. Plus, the world Mio created is actually the world in Date a Bullet, which posesses Time.

The Low Multiversal tiering come from a statement, it state that Mio is able to Wipe out of existence all the existence itself

No, even if he attempted that, Mio would learn of those prospects from inside Kurumi. Eventually, that would lead to Kurumi's death. "Ku……" Shidou shook his head. The appearance of Mio was at the endpoint of each choice. Killing all living creatures and rewriting every law, the Spirit of Origin could extinguish all of existence.
~ DAL Volume 18​
She is stated to being able to destroy all of existence, which include the Cosmos, an infinite Universe (see this blog for the Infinite part) and neighboring world, another Universe with different logics and law, that why a Possible Low Multiversal can be possible.

Conclusion
Well, Mio's AP will became Universe level+ possible Low Multiverse level since she is able to create another Universe with his own space-time (which she can manipulate at will), she is also stated to being able to Wipe out all of existence which include at least two Different Universe.

Tohka but she need her own CRT, a bunch of things need to be added in her profile.

Possibly Shido but i have doubts about him

Schnee One said:
Whether they scale or don't I'm uncertain if they scale to her High 6B Quakes
Tohka scale since she injured Mio, and again for Shido, i'am not sure

EDIT: Also, physically, Mio will became somethi,ng like 4-C or High 4-C

Schnee One said:
Whether they scale or don't I'm uncertain if they scale to her High 6B Quakes
If this is accepted the only one still scaling to that would be 6-C Shido since he would eventually cause an explosion similar to that one.

I don't agree with scaling to an injured Mio either, especially since Mio's Feat is incredibly Casual.

IMO it's be better if they downscales from the feat since Mio is slightly injured

About the resistance part, does she resist them? If I'm not wrong, Mio died because her Existence Erasure clashed with Westcott's.

Restore34 said:
About the resistance part, does she resist them? If I'm not wrong, Mio died because her Existence Erasure clashed with Westcott's.
Yes that's weird, she can't die by her own haxes but she died against Westcott which has the same as her, it's probably due to the AP from the clash (even if both died)

Why would you resist your own Hax?

We don't give resistance to time Stop to people who can stop time.

Schnee One said:
Why would you resist your own Hax?
We don't give resistance to time Stop to people who can stop time.
Not the same case i think, Mio state that even if she wanted to kill herself, she can't due to became an "absolute being", that why she tried to make Shido stronger than her to finally kill her.

I agree
And for Resistance to Existence Erasure, it seems she died because of the shock between the two attacks rather than the erasure.

Volume 19

Mio also raised her hand in the same way and called up the name of the last Angel.

"ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇ<Ain>"

A moment afterÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇthe forces of <void>and <void> collided against each other.
ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇHer body began melting into the world. A strange feeling wrapped around Mio. There was no pain. Nor fear. It just felt as if her consciousness was gradually sipping away. The last and most powerful Angel, collided with the Demon King that possessed equivalent power. The users definitely would not be safe

I don't know anything about the verse so I'm neutral on the topic. Based on the context though, some of the abilities look fine, but unsure about the Tier upgrade but trust Schnee if he's familiar. Also trust Schnee with the possible scaling.

I mean

Seems fine but the resistance to her own powers seems a bit weird considering that it could mean literally anything in context

Mr. Bambu said:
I mean
Seems fine but the resistance to her own powers seems a bit weird considering that it could mean literally anything in context
Basically, when her Boyfriend died, even if she wanted to rejoice him in the other world, she cannot die, even if she wanted to, basically even if she use her powers against herself (Law, Death and EE), she cannot kill herself due to became the spirits of origin.

Okay, but that's not what I mean. I mean the powers could not work on her specifically for any number of reasons that have a good chance of not applying to the abilities of others.

Mr. Bambu said:
Okay, but that's not what I mean. I mean the powers could not work on her specifically for any number of reasons that have a good chance of not applying to the abilities of others.
Yes, ttat's a possibility but i don't think so, someone with the same power but stronger was able to kill her, and her objective was to give her own power to Shido to make him stronger thn her to finally kill her

Feel free, just sort of iffy on giving people resistances for being unable to use their powers on themselves

ehh, the time manipulation and power nulling is fine, though I agree with bambu that not dying doesn't even equate to resistance to hax unless shown. Heck there's a couple of profiles from other verses I've been meaning to clean up due to how some of the claims are from how vague it is in general.

My question is how is erasing existence considered a possible 2-C? Is Mio's power actually destroying those universes or just life wiping like the whole **extinguishing all life** line that's mentioned in the same sentence?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I don't know anything about the verse so I'm neutral on the topic. Based on the context though, some of the abilities look fine, but unsure about the Tier upgrade but trust Schnee if he's familiar. Also trust Schnee with the possible scaling.
I'm not familiar, it just seems fair.

@Glassboi The exact quote is:

Killing all living creatures and rewriting every law, the Spirit of Origin could extinguish all of existence
~ Blabal​
it isn't erasing all life but wipe out all of existence which include 2 Universe.

Is there any actual indication that the line is referring to literal universes rather than just life itself? Cause all of existence can just mean wiping out all forms of life rather than destroying two universes.

I don't think it just refer to the life, the sentence also talk about the laws, it refer to Mio's power, she can Rewrite Law, Induce death to everything and Erase everything she want. Probably a combinaison of the 3 which can destroy all of existence, not just life.

Idk if you get power null for cancelling a physical attack like a shockwave as opposed to just imparting force on them

Time is fine

Resistance to your own stuff is not a default, but if the explanation is that she can't kill herself then that's fine I guess

Pretty sure creating multiple universes one at a time isn't 2-C

@Wok there is other PNull feats, it's don't work only for physical stuff, she Nulled Sealing, Transmutation ect..

Even so, Shidou did not give up. Utilizing <Michael> to seal the enemy's powers. Transforming Mio into a non-attacking form through <Haniel>. Summoning the wind with <Raphael>. Letting the voice from <Gabriel> resonate. And finally slashing with <Sandalphon> to fend Mio back. Shidou used every Angel in his arsenal to resist against Mio.
However— "……It's useless." "……!" Just by saying that, all of Shidou's attacks were eliminated
~ Volume 18​
About the possible 2-C, it come from the fact that she can Destroy all of Existence (including two different Universe) with her power but as we don't have timeframe, it's noted as possible.

No, even if he attempted that, Mio would learn of those prospects from inside Kurumi. Eventually, that would lead to Kurumi's death. "Ku……" Shidou shook his head. The appearance of Mio was at the endpoint of each choice. Killing all living creatures and rewriting every law, the Spirit of Origin could extinguish all of existence
~ Volume 18​

I read about everything. The Opening Statement's proposals look fine, to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back