• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Resistance to Extreme Heat(?) for Heavy because he can wear the Bunsen Brave without taking any damage, and the description of the hat suggests it's 3100 degree celsius.

The "higher with Power Ups" part on the durability section of the profiles should be replaced with "higher with Power Ups (Can tank critical hits from robots via Crit Resistance)"

Limited Creation for Engineer as he can passively regenerate more metal with +5 Metal Regen upgrade.

That's about it.

Last i checked, we don't use cosmetic descriptions on the profiles, and the description there doesn't refer to the hat, it refers to the native american's full bodies.

Agree with engi

I feel like crit resistance would be something like "resistance to statistics amplification", also aren't power ups the canteens? Crit resistance is a upgrade

i mistook powerups for upgrades ok
Not really? It's just stronger versions of their attacks, don't see why we should treat it as a resistance.

Because a shotgun without crits is going to do the same damage, while a crit one will deal reduced extra damage, but still the base one, resisting crits is not pure durability because it only affects the extra damage, rather than all.

The kritz ubercharge is also linked to damage boost here, which is really just AP-only statistic amp.

Looking at it, the power up in question seems to be the halloween spell rather than upgrade, so we can't add MVM stuff to it since it is on their first key

Back