• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically just the addition of a couple abilities for Shifu and some FF members.

Shifu:

Status Effect Inducement via blinding opponents with the Golden Lotus Clap: Po already has this on his profile, but Shifu can also do the Lotus Clap, so it should be added for him too.

Power Mimicry: Shifu learned the Five Fingered Blast Punch from Pai Mei just by seeing him do it a couple times. Or, maybe this falls under another category, not sure.

Illusion Creation: In Ghost of Oogway Shifu could project an illusion around himself to make him look like Oogway without a Shift Stone.

Viper:

Paralysis Inducement: Performed a paralyzing shoulder pinch in the episode Serpents' Tooth. There might also be some possible Poison Manipulation since Viper implied she could bite people and inflict them with venom, but we never see it.

Crane:

No new abilities, but Crane should have an extra bit of justification added to his profile for defeating Fenghuang in the episode "Crane on a Wire". I also think maybe taking away his NPI could be in order, since he didn't really attack Ke-Pa's demon so much as he grabbed a child from its grip.

Po:

Perception Manipulation: In the episode "The Way of the Prawn", a samurai shrimp teaches Po the techniques of Eyes of Bushido, where Po concentrates and can see the world in slow-motion, with the weakness that he can't think about himself or the technique doesn't work.

And that's it.

The end of the episode shows him using it to hold his own against Kira and he didn't screw it up.

Plus the rest of the Five have Levitation presumably based off the one episode where they used Levitation Kung Fu so these seem equivalent.

The Power Mimicry would be Limited. Also, I seem to recall something about Viper being born without the ability to inject venom in the movie about the FF? Idk. Anyway, rest makes sense I think.

Oh, and maybe Weapon Mastery should be added to Kung Fu Panda Po's profile, as it's already on his Paws of Destiny page and Po has shown skill with weapons like parasols before.

After that, maybe the Kung Fu shoes should be removed from Po's profile, as he no longer possesses them at the end of the episode. Or, if they are to be kept, there is a few pieces of one-time equipment Po has used with unique abilities.

Intangibility with the Phantom Crystal

Bad Smelling Gas Manipulation, Paralysis inducement, Intangibility, and potentially Invisibility, along with the ability to turn people into hopping ghosts by bite (With the Hopping Ghost Curse), along with the ability to control ghosts with the Hopping Ghost staff.

Soul Manipulation (Split his soul into two halves, good and evil) with the Mystical Mirror of Yin and Yang.

Last edited:
What about the stuff regarding some of the one-time equipment Po has used in the show (i.e the Phantom Crystal, the Yin Yang Mirror, and the Hopping Ghost stuff).

That can probably be listed under optional equipment, but I am very uncertain about listing them in any powers section.

Okay. Feel free to apply what has been accepted here.

Thank you. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back