• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Addition for Mori Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaraptor149

He/Him
Last edited:
why would mujin get it?
he wasn't on mori's level, and his attack of stabbing mori's avatar in the chest only scratched the palm of his true form.

why would mujin get it?
he wasn't on mori's level, and his attack of stabbing mori's avatar in the chest only scratched the palm of his true form.
Because the text on feats say "they". It's meaning not only Mori also Mujin who become the world itself alongside with it's dualities.

I guess??

Last edited:
Because the text on feats say "they". It's meaning not only Mori also Mujin who become the world itself alongside with it's dualities.

I guess??
i do not remember the exact context of the chapters myself but i think this should only apply to Mori - only HE ascended and became the true Supreme God Maitreya, Mujin did not

AE and NEP and other fucky abilities like that are really not my forte so iunno

i do not remember the exact context of the chapters myself but i think this should only apply to Mori - only HE ascended and became the true Supreme God Maitreya, Mujin did not

AE and NEP and other fucky abilities like that are really not my forte so iunno
I think this has nothing to do with when he ascended to Nirvana or not?

If so, that's it
this would get nonduality for Mori not AE 🗿
Nah, we don't need rush that for now

yeah that's on me, i went and reread the chapters (please for the love of god use references when you post scans)

i typed something out towards that point but completely forgot to send it apparently
It's same chapter for feats i use above in CRT. Chapter 562.

Last edited:
Abstract existence type 1 for Mori Dan's last is fine, from the justifications; Mujin's case doesn't seem valid based on what SeijiSetto mentioned above and its profile last key's justification doesn't support it.
@Sir_Ovens what do you think?

Abstract existence type 1 for Mori Dan's last is fine, from the justifications; Mujin's case doesn't seem valid based on what SeijiSetto mentioned above and its profile last key's justification doesn't support it.
@Sir_Ovens what do you think?
that post was me basically saying that since the statement is "THEY became the world..." then if it's AE, it would apply to both

Mujin is 100% included in the statement. Both the context and the statement itself refer to both Mujin and Mori, and the statement has nothing to do with Mori becoming the supreme god Maitraya/reaching Nirvana or whatever

Since Mori become the world alongside with it's dualities within it, it's also include dualities of emptiness & annilihation.

Because of this, he and Mujin should get Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1 & Aspect Types 1 & 3).

Anyway, that from chapter 517.

that post was me basically saying that since the statement is "THEY became the world..." then if it's AE, it would apply to both
Since Mori become the world alongside with it's dualities within it, it's also include dualities of emptiness & annilihation.

Because of this, he and Mujin should get Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1 & Aspect Types 1 & 3).

Thought about this??

@Elizhaa @Sir_Ovens

Idk if this helps but there's also this scan
4-A44-A178-CFC6-4900-B7-CA-D37080-B2-BDBA.jpg

Its the panel that webtoon outright forgot to translate and just left out. Here's the raws.
Screenshot-2023-11-02-08-25-36-261-eu-kanade-tachiyomi.jpg

Elizhaa and Ovens agree now for Mori get AE1 except Mubong and also NEP1 too.

Wait for their response now
I would say add Mori Abstract Existence type 1 from his omnipresence evidence in last key, like from reaching nirvana explain in chapter 568; Mujin's case is weird, after 562 like in Chapters 563 and 564; they are fighting in the earth in the previous location of the tournament. They become the world, which doesn't seem literal.

I would say add Mori Abstract Existence type 1 from his omnipresence evidence in last key, like from reaching nirvana explain in chapter 568; Mujin's case is weird, after 562 like in Chapters 563 and 564; they are fighting in the earth in the previous location of the tournament. They become the world, which doesn't seem literal.
Okey, how about NEP (Nature Type 1 & Aspect Types 1 & 3) for Mori?

Also it's include duality of emptiness and annihilation which he embodied as Omnipresence evidence.

Last edited:

Also it's include duality of emptiness and annihilation which he embodied as Omnipresence evidence.
Maybe Aspect Likely Type 4 too?? Since in GOH, Core Element contains the fundamental information aspect of a person's being such as biology, genetic code, mind and soul too.

Oh wait, it's actually Nature Type 3. Cuz at some time he becoming one with all creation and duality of emptiness due to omnipresence.

Actually i kinda rush for NEP one.

Or i will applied now for AE1 in Mori profile, since it already accepted by 2 staff. For NEP one, i will make another CRT for that. Since im kinda rush for that, as well as my plan for beginning only make CRT for AE1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back