• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Possibly addition to sans.

As we all know, sans ate a giant big nut sack at the end of his fight, getting attacked in his sleep, and attacked off guard to himself to get killed. I'd like to consider sans getting Instinct Action for dodging an attack in his sleep, but getting killed right after he does this. Which is why it should be possibly, as its unclear if he actually moved out of the way instinctively, or he just woke up and moved.

I believe sans should have 'possibly Instinctive Action (Dodged an attack from frisk in a deep sleep while exhausted, although was able to be hit right after this)'

I actually think just listing “Instinctive Reactions” with no possibly works better as he was only hit in what can either be interpreted as a pseudo-cutscene or an instance of the player attacking in the middle of dialogue, both of which break the conventional combat system of Undertale, so it can’t really be expected of any enemy regardless of abilities to dodge

I actually think just listing “Instinctive Reactions” with no possibly works better as he was only hit in what can either be interpreted as a pseudo-cutscene or an instance of the player attacking in the middle of dialogue, both of which break the conventional combat system of Undertale, so it can’t really be expected of any enemy regardless of abilities to dodge
Ah alright, that makes sense.

so it'd look something like 'Instinctive Action (Was able to dodge an attack from frisk in a deep sleep)'?

I’d expand a little since the scan shows him getting hit right after lol
Was able to dodge an attack in a deep sleep, only being successfully hit by Frisk when they attacked mid-dialogue, an action usually not physically possible in the combat system present in-verse
Or something like that

This can probably be added then
Small problem with that
DBzBcG5.png

the fabled 'view source' button!!!!!

Back