• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extremely “Minor” Sans CRT

ShionAH

He/Him
1- Resistance to Fear Manipulation as he literally joked about frisk under charas influence which scared flowey a soulless emotionless being to the point of then wildly shaking and running away minutes ago

2- Air Manipulation, created a self-sustaining tornado in his room

3- Invulnerability Negation, His attacks ignore Frisk's INV

4- Basically Sans can infinitely extend his turn, making the opponent unable to attack him given it's still not their turn yet. Given how metafictional Undertale is, and the inability to attack because of the lack of using a FIGHT button being already showcased with Gerson not being able to be attacked in his shop because of the player not fighting there, this can be taken as an actual hax, and Law Manipulation fits this, as Sans is using a rule of RPG games in his advantage.

Last edited:
Well idk but idk but overall i'm not sure about anything else besides the air manip I think fear resistance can be agreed upon imo so i agree with everything else but im not sure on how his negs would work I will give my opinion when I learn more about it

1- Resistance to Fear Manipulation as he literally joked about frisk under charas influence which scared flowey a soulless emotionless being to the point of then wildly shaking and running away minutes ago
This would mean Undyne, Mettaton, and so on would get it too, and you know that ain't it buddy.
I never knew that you can unlock his room lol. You keep learning new things on this game huh? Agree though.
Durability Negation already does that iirc.

This would mean Undyne, Mettaton, and so on would get it too, and you know that ain't it buddy.
Wrong. The fear manip only becomes sıpernatural at LV 19 as they scared flowey a emitionless being
I never knew that you can unlock his room lol. You keep learning new things on this game huh? Agree though.
Yeap
Durability Negation already does that iirc.
Hmm but it should still be noted since it even ignores soul inv

Wrong. The fear manip only becomes sıpernatural at LV 19 as they scared flowey a emitionless being
I mean, Asgore wasn't scared either.

Hmm but it should still be noted since it even ignores soul inv
Characters with such powers may simply be unaffected by normal attacks, necessitating the use of things like Durability Negation to get through.

On invulnerability page.

But yeah, it should be added as a justification for his dura neg.

He didn't shake with fear like Flowey did, you don't offer a cup of tea and a nice talk to someone you're shit scared of because that will kill you in seconds.
Well I guess that makes it kind of more overcomplicated but I still think sans needs it. Asgore offered a cup of tea because he was scared. Its like when your friend is angry at you and you are like "calm down heh lets talk calmly"

What are the indications that this is HAX and not just a natural fear?
Flowey a soulless being fearing them plus the blind dog who literally had no idea who frisk was feeling uneasy around them when they were not even LV 10.

I thought the last time you made a CRT for sans air manip it was not combat acceptable?
What are the indications that this is HAX and not just a natural fear?

Agreed.

It's dura neg.
He didn't shake with fear like Flowey did, you don't offer a cup of tea and a nice talk to someone you're shit scared of because that will kill you in seconds.
Agree FRA 🚂💨
How did I miss that? In that case, I agree with all.
Added a new ability so check it out

Well, it's not like they ignore INV, it's just that Frisk's INV never actually activates.

Mmmmmh.
What does this have to do with him not being able to feel other forms of emotion? From what I'm seeing it's only said that he can't feel love and compassion, but it says nothing about other emotions.

If he was someone who have zero emotions or anything like that, he'd be a pokerface for the entire game, but no, he shows other kinds of feelings.

much to his surprise
If there's a scene where he gets scared and thinks or is told that he shouldn't be able to feel that kind of emotion or something like that, the argument might work, otherwise it won't.

That's an issue, if we can't prove he cannot feel emotions, Flowey fearing Chara is not necessarily supernatural.

Back