• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
1. A few tier 2 profiles still have Immeasurable speed listed. This includes Dusknoir (PMD Explorers), Uxie, Cyrus and Grovyle (PMD Explorers). They should be changed to Infinite.

2. Ghost Type Pokemon should get Ectoplasm Manipulation. Moves such as Hex and Ominous Wind, that aren't directly associated with shadows or souls, fit the definition of Ectoplasm Manipulation the best; ghostly energy that can't affect average living beings (normal types). Also applies to Pokemon that learn moves like Hex naturally, i.e. Ninetales.

3. I made this blog recently which covers several types of items exclusive to the PMD series, as well as IQ skills. For all Pokemon that have access to the listed IQ skills, their profiles should be updated to reflect this. I'm happy to do this over a day or two, but I'd also appreciate any help to lessen the workload, so if you're interested in helping then say so here ig.

4. With teleport, in HG/SS, you can teleport from one end of Kanto to the opposite end of Johto pretty much instantly. Given that regions in Pokemon are comparable to Kalos, which is comparable to France, and they're more than large enough in the anime, fully evolved Pokemon with teleport should have their range updated to something like 'Standard melee range, tens of kilometers with most attacks, hundreds of kilometers with Teleport.'

Shouldn't we add all the moves in the Tier 2 Pokémon profiles? The profiles of the lake trio for example feel a bit incomplete.

I've added everything relevant for all Pokemon profiles up to but not including generation four (bar Spiritomb), and fixed quite a few while I was at it. We should really have a note saying not to use the word 'Immunity' on the profiles.

Anyway, can someone do the rest? IQ skills only apply to the gen 4 pokemon, then a select few others who would get Ectoplasm Manipulation and/or teleportation range buff. Dialga still needs life manipulation too. If someone can sort this out, I'd appreciate it

Back