• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Naruto was able to damage Muu with his planetary rasengan in his chakra mode, Muu's durability is listed as City level and his tier small city level, so i believe that Naruto's Chakra mode which is currently rated as Large town level should be upgraded to small city or City level.

Naruto Damages Muu

This upgrade is minimal and shouldnt be much of a problem

b4 that i think oniki and Muu need an upgrade

cuz oniki was able stop/tank madaras Tengai Shinsei which has Island level ap
0561-004

he has Island level durability without any hax

cuse he was able survive/tank (with some injuries) after getting crushed by Island level ap

and was able fight again

dont know why but he was downgred from 6-C

cuse he was afraid of rinnagan madara

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/271543

I don't know, there is one calc on his page that explains his durability. You should check it out.

Also, Hashirama is currently High 6-C. I would normally say Onoki should be upgraded to possibly 6-C since it wouldn't sound like an outlier anymore, but Gwyn expressed some doubts about the validity of Hashirama's rating right now so I'd say we should leave him where he is.

As for Muu's issue, it's likely that KCM Naruto was City level at some point which is why his durability is as that level. Now that Naruto's Large Town level, Muu's durability should be adjusted.

@Burning Full Fingers

i look around and founed a thead created by u for

KCM Naruto's durability be upgraded to Large Island level for tanking the Juubi's Tenpenchii

thou every 1 did agree with u but dont why kcm naruto wasnt upgraded yet

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/559068

Also, Hashirama is currently High 6-C. I would normally say Onoki should be upgraded to possibly 6-C since it wouldn't sound like an outlier anymore, but Gwyn expressed some doubts about the validity of Hashirama's rating right now so I'd say we should leave him where he is.

i agree its not an outlier anymore

cuse

oniki who is able tank high 6-C attack from madara

after witnessing PS he and all kage lost all of hope of beating him

so in my my opinion ps madara should be scale to oniki/kcm etc

+ we have more 6-C feats now

KC Naruto tank and protect all ninja from country level attack

oniki survive/tank (with some injuries) after getting crushed by Island level ap

I don't know where the Juubi will get to, but yeah KCM Naruto's durability will be upgraded in any case.

Like I said, the current High 6-C ratings might not be correct, so it's best to wait until Lina continues the revision for the Naruto characters. As you know, there are currently other issues with the current Naruto ratings, so it's best to handle everything when Lina is available.

KCM Naruto cannot get upgraded based on damaging Muu.

Only his durability can get upgraded, which will depend on what the Juubi gets revised to.

Back