• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor MPF Upgrades for Fairy Tail

So in the MPF contest, Millianna got a 365 on the MPF meter with one of her named attacks, so it's safe to assume she put a decent amount of effort into it.

Now, we know that she scales above X791 Max, who scales above X784 Base Natsu, who is 2.6 megatons.

Moving on to the top 2 scorers of the tournament (since the rest of them aren't important), the first one of note is Jura, who scores 8544 points.

Multiplying 2.6 megatons by (8544/365) puts Jura at about 60.86 megatons, or City Level+, which actually fits well considering that he one-shot Orga, who had less than half his score.

Cana's Fairy Glitter was >= 9999 points, so her X791 Fairy Glitter would be 71.22 megatons of TNT.

Thus, both Jura and Cana's Fairy Glitter in X791 would be upgraded from "At Least City Level, likely City Level+" to just "City Level+".

In regards to scaling, there are no outliers in this, so it all seems fine to me.

What was Orga’s score?
3825, which puts him at 27.247 megatons, but he is already City Level via scaling above Sting and Rogue so there is no tier change for him.

Though the fact that Jura's score was over double his fits with how easily Jura one-shot him

3825, which puts him at 27.247 megatons, but he is already City Level via scaling above Sting and Rogue so there is no tier change for him.

Though the fact that Jura's score was over double his fits with how easily Jura one-shot him
I just wanted to know if it was above the 30.91 megatons we have him scaled at right now, and the answer is no.

I just wanted to know if it was above the 30.91 megatons we have him scaled at right now, and the answer is no.
Hence me not mentioning it.

Btw, the people that get turned to just being 7-B+ are:

1. X791 Cana's Fairy Glitter
2. X791 Laxus
3. X791 Gildarts
4. X791 Jura

Also, IMO considering that Atlas Flame and Motherglare are >>>> Laxus (and probably far above Cana's Fairy Glitter as well), then it should be enough of a gap for them to upscale to Baseline 7-A, which would scale to HFDM Natsu, White Shadow Mode Future Rogue, and the lower end of Alvarez Soldiers.

I don’t think the dragons should jump to 7-A tbh. They are only slightly above baseline City+. HFDM Natsu being 7-A is a possibility imo since he is already 30.91 and eating Atlas’ 60.86 would make him 91.77 megatons which is pretty close to 7-A. I’d rather he remain City+ but I don’t particularly care either way if the majority makes him 7-A.

I don’t think the dragons should jump to 7-A tbh. They are only slightly above baseline City+. HFDM Natsu being 7-A is a possibility imo since he is already 30.91 and eating Atlas’ 60.86 would make him 91.77 megatons which is pretty close to 7-A. I’d rather he remain City+ but I don’t particularly care either way if the majority makes him 7-A.
Fair point (and I forgot about Natsu adding Atlas Flame's power to his own), but remember that they have to likely be way above Cana's Fairy Glitter which is 71.2 megatons (since otherwise she'd have been able to hurt them with it), not to mention that the gap between Atlas/Motherglare and Base Laxus is gargantuan, likely enough to get them up to baseline 7-A IMO.

Fair point (and I forgot about Natsu adding Atlas Flame's power to his own), but remember that they have to likely be way above Cana's Fairy Glitter which is 71.2 megatons (since otherwise she'd have been able to hurt them with it), not to mention that the gap between Atlas/Motherglare and Base Laxus is gargantuan, likely enough to get them up to baseline 7-A IMO.
What's the gap between Fairy Glitter (71.2 Megatons) and the potential 7-A (Baseline) Eclipse Dragon

Alternatively, we use Orga's 30.91 Megatons for the 3825

And then Jura becomes 69 Megatons, which is objectively better because LOL 69
a8c.png

Alternatively, we use Orga's 30.91 Megatons for the 3825

And then Jura becomes 69 Megatons, which is objectively better because LOL 69
But all jokes aside, that's not a bad idea. Good thinking Mitch.

That way, Cana's Fairy Glitter is 80.8 megatons, and since Atlas and Motherglare are almost certainly far above Fairy Glitter, that would mean that they probably upscale to baseline 7-A

But all jokes aside, that's not a bad idea. Good thinking Mitch.

That way, Cana's Fairy Glitter is 80.8 megatons, and since Atlas and Motherglare are almost certainly far above Fairy Glitter, that would mean that they probably upscale to baseline 7-A
Thing is that there is nothing to say FG is below the Dragons. Cana only had it for that round iirc and I don’t recall her using it against a Dragon as well.

Thing is that there is nothing to say FG is below the Dragons. Cana only had it for that round iirc and I don’t recall her using it against a Dragon as well.
I'm not sure whether or not Cana kept it, because all I know is that IIRC she kept it in X792.

Anyways, they should still above Laxus/Jura enough considering to be baseline 7-A IMO considering how massive the gap between the dragons and Laxus/Jura was.

Eclipse Dragons do not definitely scale above Fairy Glitter, we have no basis of that

As for upscaling off of 69 Megatons, nah, the gap is 1.44x, too big to upscale IMO

So basically the likely City level+ people become fully City level+, very minor shit

Millianna level people also become 2.9 Megatons off of this as well

Simple, so I agree

Eclipse Dragons do not definitely scale above Fairy Glitter, we have no basis of that

As for upscaling off of 69 Megatons, nah, the gap is 1.44x, too big to upscale IMO

So basically the likely City level+ people become fully City level+, very minor shit

Millianna level people also become 2.9 Megatons off of this as well

Simple, so I agree
So the people who get changed are:

1. Cana's Fairy Glitter
2. Jura
3. Jellal
4. Laxus
5. Dragons
6. Lower End of Alvarez Soldiers

HFDM Natsu would be Base Natsu's AP + Atlas Flame's AP right?

99.95 megatons

******* WHY?
Can't we just say that Atlas Flame being way above 69 (nice) megatons means that adding his AP to Natsu's puts HFDM Natsu (and White Shadow Dragon Future Rogue) at Baseline 7-A?

So why are we using the MPF for scaling when it has its own numbers for strength wise? we are pretty much adding the strength of their attack with the scaling which doesn’t make sense considering the MPF is/can be just used for scaling

We legit don’t even need to do any of this

So why are we using the MPF for scaling when it has its own numbers for strength wise? we are pretty much adding the strength of their attack with the scaling which doesn’t make sense considering the MPF is/can be just used for scaling

We legit don’t even need to do any of this
Well MPF stands for Magic Power Finder, it rates the individuals magic power

So we can quite literally compare people's magic power directly through the numbers, Jura has a magic power rating 2.2x higher than Orga's, so he would be 2.2x stronger than Orga

Get it?

We can actually use this as a good tool for X784 fodder as well, who should scale above these guys

Obra got a 4

Hibiki got a 95

And Dobarly got a 124

This puts them all respectively at...

Obra is 32.32 Kilotons

Hibiki is 767.69 Kilotons

Dobarly is 1 Megaton

Back