• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X791 Base Cana MPF Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So right before Cana uses Fairy Glitter to win the MPF contest in Chapter 285, it's stated that while she probably wouldn't be able to get a 4-digit score with her normal power, she should be capable of getting a score in the "high hundreds" that would put her above Millianna.

Now, aside from her being stated to be above Millianna (by people who should probably be well aware of her base power level), the statement of "high hundreds" is probably referring to somewhere between the range of 700 and 1000, since "mid-hundreds" is probably in the range of 400-600 and Cana would be above that.

So, there are 2 options for Base Cana's power:

1. For simplicity's sake, we put her at double Millianna's score, putting her at 730 points (or about 5.8 megatons, which is Low 7-B+). I know it's guesstimating, but it'd be a safe guess that fits into the range of "high hundreds".

2. We take the average of the upper and lower values from the range of "high hundreds" and get a score of 850, which would put Base X791 Cana at 6.753 megatons (or just a small margin above Baseline 7-B).

I'm not sure if anyone would scale to Cana, so this should only affect her unless I'm mistaken.

Macao saying Cana should try to get an upper hundreds score doesn’t mean she would

This isn’t definite at all, this is someone like Macao, who has no proper gauge of Cana’s power, hoping she gets a number in the high hundreds

So no, no upgrades based on this

Macao saying Cana should try to get an upper hundreds score doesn’t mean she would

This isn’t definite at all, this is someone like Macao, who has no proper gauge of Cana’s power, hoping she gets a number in the high hundreds

So no, no upgrades based on this
Ok then.

Thank you for replying.

Although I don't think this would've even mattered since Normal Cana got like no spotlight in X791 (THANKS MASHIMA), so no one else would've even scaled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back