• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Medaka Box CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished the series recently and looked through the pages and noticed some things that could use rewording. For one, Zenkichi's fourth key. It lists Contradictory Conjuction twice in a redundant matter.

"Can make the impossible possible (Via Contradictory Conjunction), Probability Manipulation (Via Contradictory Conjunction)"

I propose that it is changed to

Probability Manipulation (Can make the impossible possible via Contradictory Conjunction.)

And the second thing I wanted to mention was the name of Medaka Kurokami's last key. When I looked at it, I was confused at what it was supposed to mean as it didn't match the formatting of the names of any other keys I had seen before. "With her strongest known skills" didn't make sense to me since her skills aren't like standard equipment in the sense that sometimes she has certain ones and other times she has different ones. I asked Iap about it and he explained to me that it was supposed to represent the Medaka that used walls of Skills (Similar to how Ajimu does) near the end of the manga. With that cleared up, I propose that the name of the key should be changed to "100 Flowers Ru". This makes more sense to me as it is the name of the mini arc where Medaka uses those Skills in for the first time and sounds more professional than the current name of the key.

I'm starting to think this is a massive translation error, because I also see that Kamome also said "Act like you know me and call me Bami" and then Zenkichi says "heat or Bami it doesn't really bother me." Which seems like they both have the potential nickname of Heat. Wtf. Tsurubami can also get the nickname heat because Bamly (said the same way as Bami) also means heat. I'm so confused

Its more just saying he really doesn't care about this nickname nonsense.

~~You should have never removed the redundancy, it made it even more lore compliant, reeeeee~~

This mostly seems fine, but I do not know if "100 Flowers Run" is an acceptable title. Perhaps we should just call it "End of the Series" instead, or use "With her strongest end of series skills"?

@Ant

My logic was that it would work since we have other characters like Goku and Naruto that use the names of arcs as the name of their keys. Other there any other profiles that use "End of the Series" as names of keys? "With her strongest end of series skills" is a bit of a long name and places more emphasis on those skills than anything else the character has. Also, I think "End of Series" might cause people to mistake that to being the Medaka from the 10 years later at the end of the manga (Unless that is what you meant.).

@Triforce

I did, yeah. It was a good read.

Okay. If that was the name of the storyarc, it should be fine to use.

I will unlock it. Tell me here when you are done.

Calling Medaka's last key End of Series has the issues of her end of series self technically being the depowered version self from the far future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back