• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor MCU down grade

Thanos and those that scale to him have been declraed as Large planet because of here https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/avengers-thanos-raises-a-moon.36987/

But unfortunately the calcer seemed to have accidentally multipied by density twice.

He used a mass of the crust of 3.029e22Kg. Copmare to Dione's total mass in it's entirety of 1.095E21kg. He did this. "M = 1.3826457e16 X 1480^2 = 3.02854714e22kg" should be M=1.3826457e16 X 1480 =2.046E19kg
0.5*2.046E19kg*964259.819^2=9.513E30 joules or 2.27 Zettatons.
Small Planet level.

Thanos also did not throwed the moon in its entirity, another important detail that i have not seen mentioned.

@Blademan9999

It is clear as the sun's rays that the clouds were affected. Look at the calc.

Yeah I showed it on Discord he agreed it was a mistake. He still agrees the calc is a huge lowball, because he thought it was one of Saturn's moons, based on Titan from the comics.

But in the MCU Titan is an earth-like planet in another system.

There's also the Reality Stone's feat of destroying Nine Realms, most of which are planets, and one of which is a Dyson Sphere.

The Dyson Sphere around a neutron star wouldn't be that big. Neutron stars are usually less than 20 kilometers in radius, with some getting as small as 13 kilometers.

Also mass-energy converting the Nine Realms to Dark Matter is probably a pretty high feat.

"Muspelheim is essentially a Dyson sphere which is an enormous structure around a star," Hennah said. "The premise is this has been here for a long time, and it's coated in the residue of a dying star and it's drawing energy from a dying star. It's populated by demons and dragons and all sorts of creatures. It has internal spaces which are vast."
- Thor Ragnarok Designer

It was also portrayed as such in Thor 2 (Bottom left)

The ramifications of this are... something alright. I personally think that Star level Thor, Strange and Thanos is way too high. But 5-A should be fine as a mid-end.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Did we ever like...calc Ego's feat, either?
You mean, Ego collapsing?

Or him consuming planets all across the universe? That was around High 5-A I think.

Back