• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor (maybe more but not Major) Gurren Lagann (verse) revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized, Dai-Gurren and Gurren Lagann went against Dekabutsu’s hammer, together. So, that would mean the force of Dekabutsu’s hammer would be cut in half for the AP of both Dai-Gurren and Gurren Lagann. So, 1.395 Teratons. Still Small Island level, but incredibly low into it

Huh... 3-A SGGL let's gooo
Just realized, the 3-B calc did not involve SGGL’s size at all, so I don’t think this one is changing. Although I noticed that there was a mention of the lower cap of the amount of portals that was shown in the anime, so this could change SGGL’s rating to At least 3-B, rather than straight up 3-B

Believe it or not, we can bump it up into 3-A with slightly different method of calcing. Mega Maelstorm Vortex Cannon can hits immeasurable number of enemies at once, but how much? 10^68 at least.

Last two panels:
Dayakka: Cybela! What happened?
Cybella: The enemies... Their number...
Dayakka: How many!?
Cybela: 10 to the power of...68.

We just need to calc how much damage SGGL did to each Ashtanga then multiplied it to 10^68, then boom. And it's consistent, its inner power was compared to microcosm.

Wasn’t there a bunch of feats where they were attacking through all space and time? That’s pretty blatant immeasurable speed right there

I don't remember the astanga being anything as powerful as 4-A. At best, I'm pretty sure they're only 5-A via sheer size and throwing planets smaller than the moon.

Did they? I'm pretty sure they were annihialted by it. Could you send a scan. And I don't see why they should be above the death spiral mahine?

I don't have an idea how strong are they either, at very least they are 5-A via sheer size, should be much higher via force field.

Can we have a list of the things of what we need to recalc, so that I can get calc requests for them? Pls add a scan as well

@GreatIskandar14045 Would you mind moving your calcs to VSBW blogs?

Also one last thing, arc gurren Lagann fought cathedral lazengann in the TTGL movie right? Would arc gurren lagann scale in anyway? Does anyone have the full clip? I can't find a place to see the movie

Thx!

Nice to see my boi AGL get more respekt

Should Arc Gurren Lagann scale to SGGL? I feel like he should probably scale in LS, something like "At most Class Z", maybe 3-B+ with the giga drill break or something like that? As that was the attack that actually harmed chathedral lazengann.

Also on a sidenote: I feel like this scene kinda follows my thoughts on the GL movies being all style and no substance. Like yes, these new scenes are cool, but they kinda they ruin some stroy aspects, and this kinda makes the SGGL appearance later on more underwhelming, as it was harmed by a mecha that is supposedly much weaker.

Also anti gurren laggan has never appeared in any form of media has it?

Thx!

Nice to see my boi AGL get more respekt

Should Arc Gurren Lagann scale to SGGL? I feel like he should probably scale in LS, something like "At most Class Z", maybe 3-B+ with the giga drill break or something like that? As that was the attack that actually harmed chathedral lazengann.
No problem~

Well, I don't think Cathedral Lazengann by any means is = SGGL, it is very likely that its Spiral Power gets weaken by time and desparation like Lordgenome, who was a commander of the entire galactic fleet, turns into someone who gets drilled by a 14 years old shounen, his daughter's boyfriend, degrading rather than evolving. Also, Cathedral Lazengann looks a lot slower.

I'm iffy about the current used AGL calculation either, all links there are dead, so yeah we have to recalc it.

The physical strength of Cathedral Lazengann is 5-B at least, via that moon-pulling feat (the calc), so if we gonna scale AGL's Giga Drill Break(er) so maybe that works, 3-B+ Giga Drill Breaker just doesn't work to me, AGL also used the same attack against the Ashtanga but ain't even breaking through its force field protection.

Also, if this info is useful, AGL is 5 km tall at least, it can't be shorter than Arc Gurren.

Source
"Arc Gurren

[Mecha/Episode 19] Super Space Guard Daigunmen. A gunmen of the same kind as Dekabutsu sleeping in the basement of Teppelin. At the time of the war, it came down to the ground along with the big things. It is about to leave with about 180,000 inhabitants of Kamina City to leave the Earth with the approaching Moon. The total length is around 5km.
"

Also on a sidenote: I feel like this scene kinda follows my thoughts on the GL movies being all style and no substance. Like yes, these new scenes are cool, but they kinda they ruin some stroy aspects, and this kinda makes the SGGL appearance later on more underwhelming, as it was harmed by a mecha that is supposedly much weaker.
Well, if Cathedral Terra is weaker than SGGL, then I don't think they ruin anything imo.

Also anti gurren laggan has never appeared in any form of media has it?
I can't find it anywhere, as per my knowledge it only appeared in Super Robot Wars or something like that.

Last edited:
Well, I don't think Cathedral Lazengann by any means is = SGGL, it is very likely that its Spiral Power gets weaken by time and desparation like Lordgenome, who was a commander of the entire galactic fleet, turns into someone who gets drilled by a 14 years old shounen, his daughter's boyfriend, degrading rather than evolving.
Maybe something like: "Unknown, likely 3-B" for CL or maybe a "Likely far higher" for arc gurren lagann?

Also this is kinda derailing from the main point of the CRT, should I just PM you about this to discuss further?

Also we should summarise the main points of the CRT.

Also this is kinda derailing from the main point of the CRT, should I just PM you about this to discuss further?
Yeah that works.

Also we should summarise the main points of the CRT.
I can't remember anything here though lmfao, I only proposed Time Travel attack addition for Simon and his crews... The main thing is, all calcs needs to be revised, and Bluudy knows better about the chain scaling than me, so let's wait for him to step in (this scan).

So what is left to do here? Only adding the time thing? I guess just bring in a mod to give the thumbs up

We derailed way too much lmao

I wanna say that's Multiversal range with temporal omnipresence.

But Immeasurable with that thing is fine. The mechas themselves are not Immeasurable or infinite though.

I wanna say that's Multiversal range with temporal omnipresence.

But Immeasurable with that thing is fine. The mechas themselves are not Immeasurable or infinite though.
The attack itself isn’t transcendent of time by nature, so I think it’ll just stay as Space-Time Manipulation or Time Travel Attack

So Time Travel attack via Spiral Power is fine, hmm?
Well, there’s no such thing as time travel attack, I mean there is, but according to the wiki that’s just Multiversal range. PML Simon and everyone who scales above him have Multiversal+ range on an 11-D level, or high-end High Complex Multiversal range. And Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann will have Multiversal range

Well, there’s no such thing as time travel attack, I mean there is, but according to the wiki that’s just Multiversal range. PML Simon and everyone who scales above him have Multiversal+ range on an 11-D level, or high-end High Complex Multiversal range. And Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann will have Multiversal range
Well, then something like temporal range is needed to be specified in their profiles, given the range isn't conventional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back