• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Simple enough, Link should have Stealth Mastery for his Composite, OoT, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and Wind Waker self.

OoT had to sneak through gerudo fortress

MM had to sneak through Deku Palace

TP had to sneak around villages as a Wolf

WW had to sneak around the foresaken fortress + having to sneak past phantoms in PH.

I suppose that this seems to make sense.

I see no problems with Link having Stealth Mastery based on that.

Actually, since this topic is brought up, can we also give Link Limited Hammerspace? I mean, especially in games such as Twilight Princess, he seems to have a lot of large objects available to his use that never really hinder him or even appear on him in any way when not in use.

Not sure if it would be considered game mechanics, but I think that Limited Hammerspace could help explain why he can hold so much.

BOTW already explicitly shows that Link's pouch can be extended magically and the Water Temple in OoT relies on the fact that Link has a different weight depending on whatever Link is wearing the Iron Boots or not. I'm honestly fine with it.

Alright those can be added, can I wait to see if anyone wants to salvage the abilities ugpgrades from the necro thread I linked?

"Can paralyze undeads" and "Limited Spatial Manipulation" are the only things from that thread that Composite still doesn't have.

Telepathy is probably wrong as they're most likely talking through their fairies.

Well if that's all agreed upon, Stealth Mastery, Dimensional Storage, and Telepathy are straight foward, can they all 3 be added?

Well, the first two at least. I am not sure about the third.

If no one else agrees with the third one then someone can just add the first two and we can conclude this thread there.

Back