• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So was looking through more TP stuff and I noticed that we don't have Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Unholy Manipulation & Corruption on TP Link's profile even though these come from his feats, but are listed on both the Triforce and Ganondorf's profiles.

Also, the Hero's Shade is visible as a wolf when Twilight is present in the Lanayru province, which should also give Resistance as well. However, the resistance comes from the Triforce piece protecting its users, which is why Link turns into a wolf in the first place, but the Shade doesn't have it. Also the Shade is technically a spirit anyway so I don't know if this is even applicable to him.

Last edited:
Link is fine, the here's shade I'm not sure about. He's a ghost and stuff like the spirit arenas seem to happen fast enough that Midna doesn't notice a change.

I feel like him being a ghost avoids most of those effects rather than him being naturally resistant.

How Link didn't have this already is a mystery, easy agree for him having those resistances.

I feel the same way as Qawsed does about the Hero's Shade, think him being a ghost lets him ingore the effects instead of naturally being resistant to them.

I can't find any real explanation for why Shade appears as a wolf so shrug.
At least, not any canon explanation (Himekawa canon tho).

Link stuff is obviously ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back