• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Cardfight!! Vanguard Revision

What the title says. There are some things for the newly added characters that need to be added to their pages that I forgot to add prior to making them. And an ability that some of the characters need to lose. But to make sure rules are followed, i'm taking this to a CRT first.

Things to be added
3 things. Damage Boost, Self-Sustenance Type 2, and the ability to see into other's precognitive powers (Aichi and Ren only). The first 2 abilities are for all cardfighters.

Things to be lost
Probability Manipulation from Aichi, Ren and Yuri Usui. They don't need it.

On their pages, Probability Manipulation was given to them since they can use their imagination to set things in their favor during cardfights to achieve victory, such as forcefully summoning Units to their aid instead of other ones or altering the result of cardfights according to how they imagine it. However, i've been told that this isn't really probability hax. It's Subjective Reality since it's turning what you imagine into reality rather than increasing the chances of something occurring. That, and probability hax needs more evidence that's more specific.

Aichi and Ren already have Subjective Reality, so their explanation just needs to be expanded upon and Probability Hax removed from them. Yuri's Probability Manipulation just needs to be switched for S.R.

Damage Boost
This one is simple. As some here know and have seen already, among the Statistics Amplification that all Cardfighters have, their Trigger Units fall under this through their effects of increasing the power of their Units. Prior to this thread, the Critical Trigger Units they use were only treated as stat amping since they have the unique effect of increasing the amount of damage that can be inflicted onto the opponent.

However, it's recently been brought to my attention that we have an actual page for Damage Boost (as you can see I linked above) as an actual hax ability. So now, Critical Trigger Units should have the additional ability of Damage Boosting added to the cardfighter's pages via increasing the amount of damage opponents receive.

Self Sustenance Type 2
Also simple. Cardfighters in Vanguard have Self-Sustenance Type 1 via their souls for being able to survive underwater on Planet Cray and battle each other without needing the essentials to survive in such an environment. However, this is a mistake. Their souls in general should be given Type 2 via...well...their souls.

Precog Stuff
This here is only for Aichi and Ren. Both of them are able to see into each other's Precog's to see what the other foresees in the future using their PSYqualia. Examples will be shown below in these clips:

Ren's Psyqualia in action
Ren's Psyqualia in actio

Ren forsee's Aichi's Winning Image
Ren forsee's Aichi's Winning Image

As you can see, whenever Aichi or Ren use their PSYqualia to imaigne how they will win their cardfights, the other is able to forsee the same result the user does. Aichi forsaw the same thing Ren forsaw and vice versa. Without even using their PSYqualia's to accomplish it.

That means, Aichi and Ren have the ability to see what others see via their precogitive based abilities.

Tl:Dr- Probability Manipulation should be switched with Subjective Reality; Critical Trigger Units should be given Damage Boost for increasing the amount of damage other Units can inflict on opponents; All Cardfighter's should be given Self-Sustenance Type 2 via their souls instead of Type 1; Aichi and Ren should be noted to be able to access someone's precog and see what they can forsee

NoLinkSlayerLvX said:
Psyqualia thing wasn't already had precog stuff?
No they do. What im trying to get added here is Aichi and Ren having the ability to see through other people's precog and see the same thing they forsee.

Like if someone has the ability to see into the future, Aichi and Ren can see whatever they see since they both are able to see each other's Winning Images created by PSYqualia.

Yeah They do, They should get Precog long time ago in the fact they know what is the next trigger he/opponent draw or saw wining future sight :v

Read what I said carefully. Precog is already given to Aichi and Ren via PSYqualia.

What im trying to give them now is them having the ability to basically "hack" their way into other people's precognitive based abilities of seeing the future and see what they see. They already have precog, this is something else.

Okay. Since these upgrades aren't significant but just a few abilties, and that everyone whos replied is knowledgeable on Vanguard, one being staff, I think I can apply the changes in a bit.

Back