• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Bill Cipher Additions

ShionAH

He/Him
Resistance to Power Nullification
Agree: 2 (@TheOrangeGuy09, @CodeCCLL)

Disagree: 1 (@StrymULTRA)

Neutral: 1 (@Lord_Farquaad69420 [Leans to Agreeing]

Last edited:
  1. We already talked on Discord that Type 9 SS is NOT ok, especially when I talked with Agnaa here.
  2. Just WAIT, because I plan to implement some stuff after the cosmology CRT comes in.
Should I ask to close?

I do plan on tackling the resistance in the incoming CRT as I said, it's one of the ones I am planning to add in the revised P&A.

I'd prefer handling this in the BoB CRT that is upcoming after all, but it may be just me.

I checked your PnA prior to this, saw that tbere was no Powernull argument so assumed you did not wanted to argue it.

Anyways I'll also add Baby Bill while adding this resistance, two for one

Resistance to Power Nullification
I agree
This part is kinda unnecessary
I'd prefer handling this in the BoB CRT that is upcoming after all, but it may be just me.
This has nothing to do with BoB tbh

Oh WAIT.

I didn't really check. I remember me also disagreeing in the original thread where that was brought up, as all it did was reverting the Totem back to normal.

But... what could it have reverted Bill to? He's weird already by himself, he can't be reverted to anything because that's already what he truly is, he wasn't corrupted from the weirdness wave, as he's literally the source of it.

Yeah no completely disagree here.

It nullifies Weirdness powers which is why Totem died. Bill’s Weirdness powers were just fine. So most obvious Resistance to Powernull.

Resisting Powernull is not the same as being able to go through a forcefield. You blatantly ignore my argument
The "power null" here is just reverting weird objects to their regular self.

I already did explain why your "argument" is invalid and a massive stretch. Bill doesn't have any original state to be reverted to, so ofc he's not going to be nulled like it happened with the Totem. However it did clearly show that he was powerless when he dealt with said forcefield (both in show and BoB, he had to resort in other ways to bypass it), meaning that this entire thing is moot.

I know why you're saying this, because Death Battle did, so we must too. However, it won't fly here.

No? It still couldn't do like anything to the Shacktron, why do you think he was forced to attack the parts outside of it? If he was actually resistant, he'd have just brute-forced through that barrier.
No? Barrier from Unicorn Hair does two things: nullifies Weirdness powers of those who touch it AND resists all of Weirdness powers. Bypassing one is not same as bypassing another, that’s NLF.

No? Barrier from Unicorn Hair does two things: nullifies Weirdness powers of those who touch it AND resists all of Weirdness powers. Bypassing one is not same as bypassing another, that’s NLF.
And it didn't stop Bill from using the weirdness powers because that's not what it ******* does. It only reversed the state of the totem and prevent weirdness from entering inside.
Deathbattle didn't sayit was power null, they said it was resistance to absorbtion
Right.

Barrier is resistant to weirdness and can nullify it, it does both Bill resists one but has to get angry to bypass the other. We also saw Bill use his heat vision against it, which supports this

This is like one of the most straight forward examples of Power Null resistance

You did not address anything, I literally did explain why Bill's powers were still fine despite this ""power null"" was indeed blocking his attacks, and all you did was repeating in loop "but it does nullify weirdness so shut up!".

So either given an actual counter to this, or just admit it's moot.

When Bill used Shacktrona leg to hit him, the barrier did not activate. Not because Bill hit an limb or something, but simply because the barrier couldn't block or nullify the leg. So what you are saying isnt true

It was shown that Unicorn Hair Barrier is capable of nullfying the weirdness when it is touched
The "power null" here is just reverting weird objects to their regular self.
The power-up that Bill gave to the Henchmaniacs was not affected by the powernull in question, even though the Henchmaniacs (especially the big one) were in direct contact with Shactron, so I disagree with this argument.

Resistance to powernull works for me.

Last edited:
Back