• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Anos Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resistance to teleportation is a thing on his profile. It should not be.
image.png

I'll at least humor this by giving an explanation: You cannot "resist" teleportation, because it isn't an effect that targets you. It is specific to the person using it. It's like resisting someone amplifying their own stats.

It's weird that these were grouped together, as well. Neither of these should be under resistances, this is just power nullification through anti-magic which he already has. Both should be removed.

I'll give you the point since I edited that according to how I was told to do it and even though I thought that shit didn't make sense I did it anyway. Although it should be Teleportation Negation or power null or smth.

I'll give you the point since I edited that according to how I was told to do it and even though I thought that shit didn't make sense I did it anyway. Although it should be Teleportation Negation or power null or smth.
Not everything needs to be a hyperspecific power all by itself, it's just power nullification.

It's weird that these were grouped together, as well. Neither of these should be under resistances, this is just power nullification through anti-magic which he already has. Both should be removed.
More than half of Anos' profile is like this, currently. I have neither the time nor the energy to tackle that clusterfuck right now.

Not everything needs to be a hyperspecific power all by itself, it's just power nullification.
I know, but it is better to specify the feat correctly so that there is no confusion, anyway being that the changes were applied recently I can simply remove them directly, what do you say?

I know, but it is better to specify the feat correctly so that there is no confusion, anyway being that the changes were applied recently I can simply remove them directly, what do you say?
Yeah, just remove the resistance to teleportation bit and we'll be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back