• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well we start with v and the mundus soldiers V should have non-physical interaction and soul manipulation.

And mundus soldiers should have low godly Regenerationn (although this only applies to nightmare, griffon and shadow)

Immortality for mundus soldiers (type 3) and (type 3, 4 and limited 8. it depends on V that can resurrect them) for the convocation of V

Fusionism for v (v merged with urizen)

Mundus

Mundus killed griffon who apparently has a core which would give him soul hax / NPI.

Reality Warping for normal mundus (fusion human and demon world and severely warped large parts of Mallet Island and changed it's location every night)

And non-existent physiology of void mundus.

Limited paralysis, magic, application statistics (the soldiers of the rebellion regained their strength and magic by moving closer to the nexus of the demonic world but it was so much that they ended up paralyzed), absorption (since it is declared three times that the power of the demonic world can consume the human world)

possible passive statistics reduction

passive gravity manipulation and life manipulation

Likey age manipulation

passive reality warping (this also argosax scale)

Beastheads Telepathy

Beastheads are resistant to the effect of the chen gel since they could go through it and give power to dante (which would give resistance to paralysis because dante could not move in the gel) that absorbed and nullified the magical powers of dante (apart from that it would not grant him power of bestowal).

Dante

damage boost and plasma manipulation with nightmare b

Absolute Zero via King Cerberus

Likely void manipulation and resistance (resist and cause who void explosion)

Resistance for absorption.

analytical prediction and instinctive reaction for dmc3 Dante

apart Dante was not affected by the gel after that which means it must have resistance to energy absorption / nullification power.

Vergil and Urizen

Absolute zero resistance.(fight Dante and hired and chained King Cerberus in the Qliphoth for it's Absolute Zero powers)

Dante and Vergil should have adaptation though since Dante adapted to the demon world's properties.

Argosax

Also, Argosax's despaired embodied form should have Elemental Intangibility for being literally fluctuating fire in the shape of a human.

Argosax in its chaos form was able to move the moon being sealed so it should have telekinesis and Class Z lifting force with telekinesis.

argosax shouldn't have temporary bfr / invocation brought phantom to fight against dante

and because he doesn't have the resistance of the demons he absorbed.

(That makes me think dante has a time stop that works on someone who has his passive time stop and is the fusion of multiple beings with resistance to time stop).

Agree:

NPI and Soul Manipulation for V

Low-Godly for Griffon, Nightmare and Shadow

Immortalities for V's summons.

NPI and "Soul hax" for Mundus

Reality warping for Mundus

Paralysis, magic and amplification statistics for Void Mundus. Although I think it should be just Paralysis and Overwelming Aura via overloading the enemy with his sheer energy. Absorption would be reality warping which Void Mundus would have scaling from Mundus.

Telepathy and resistance to power nullification for Beastheads (Beastheads worked in a gel that absorbs and nullifies magical power). Also, soul manipulation for the Beastheads for being a "transformer for the soul" with demons.

Absolute Zero for Dante and Resistance for Urizen, Vergil and Nero.

Undecided:

Nonexistent Physiology for Void Mundus (I don't know the criteria for this)

Likely Void Manipulation and resistance for Dante (I don't know the criteria for this either)

Thing to note:

V already have resistance to fear manipulation

i'm with diemo on this though i do think void mundus should have nonexistent physiology if he was a literal void. The only thing that i probs disagree with void resistence to dante as it seems VM's attacks were not hitting him and he was dodging the attacks and simply killed VM with ease. I don't think that explosion is void based and just saying the void exploded when he died

add things like analytics prediction and instinctive reaction to dante.

more liabilities like Reality warping, statistics reduction, age manipulation, life manipulation and gravity manipulation.

and about the ability to adapt from demons that even low levels have.

I agree with Nonexistent physiology for Void Mundus now. But I don't think he has Void manipulation and I'm still iffy on those abilities for Dante so someone who is familiar with Void manipulation stuff should look this over.

Dante already has analytic prediction and instinctive reaction.

I reread the novel pretty recently and don't remember age, gravity or life manipulation so this is probably something loss in translation. Reality warping would be fine for Void Mundus and Gilver but only for them because they are the only ones who created demon world nexus which warps the human world, turning it into another demon world.

This wasn't really adaptation on the demon's part, they just learned to not try a different tactic when facing Dante after seeing him slaughtering other demons which regular people can do. Dante and Vergil should have adaptation though since Dante adapted to the demon world's properties.

Also, Argosax's despaired embodied form should have Elemental Intangibility for being literally fluxuating fire in the shape of a human.

Argoxas in its chaos form was able to move the moon being sealed so it should have telekinesis and Class Z lifting force with telekinesis

I still agree with nonexistent physiology.

The literal definition of a void indicates that it has absolutely nothing inside of it. If there was anything that actually physically existed inside the void, it wouldn't be a void. Yet Mundus is described as being the void itself.

So void = nothing exists in it

Void Mundus = void

Void Mundus = nothing existent

I mean, like Dieno, I'm not 100% certain whether or not Dante's feat constitutes Void Manip. But otherwise, I agree with everything.

argosax shouldn't have temporary bfr / invocation brought phanton to fight against dante https://m.imgur.com/gallery/0FBdpNz

and because he doesn't have the resistance of the demons he absorbed.

(That makes me think dante has a time stop that works on someone who has his passive time stop and is the fusion of multiple beings with resistance to time stop)

So his time stop works in beings that resist to time stop? I remember reading in some threads that Dante did that in DMC5. It is true?

how about: time stop and limited resistance negation (you can stop argosax which is a chimera of multiple characters that resist the stop time and this had its own passive stop time)

I don't think it's necessary to add the resistance negation, just mentioning how it works in beings that resist would be enough. But more opinions of the other members on this would be good, since it may or may not be viable, it depends on how it looks, IDK.

argosax should have resistance to sealing because it was necessary to seal it in divided parts (the arcane) and in the demonic world. after arius gathered several argosax arcades (which was still sealed) he could manifest his powers (move the moon, among others) even after the ritual failed and only one argosax arcana was released and created a portal to the human world which Only Yamato can do even Lucia told Dante that if he entered and sealed the portal he would have no way out (except for Yamato Lucia did not know of its existence and location) the context says it all.

I propose a likey resistance to sealing

damage boost and plasma manipulation with nightmare b

https://ibb.co/KjR3WZs

>Argoxas in its chaos form was able to move the moon being sealed so it should have telekinesis and Class Z lifting force with telekinesis.

Can you give a link to the source where it was said, please?

@Sam Dragonborn

Basically, the eclipse in DMC 2 was never mentioned prior to mission 14 nor hinted at any other time in the game and only appeared right when Argosax reality warps eveything as seen here and thus can't be attributed to anyone but Argosax's doing. I don't think it's telekinesis though.

I don't think Argosax should have BFR since we only see him used it to summon to the present Phantom rather than sending someone to the past or something.

Argosax should have limited resistance to sealing since he still require Arius to use most of the arcanas to began warping stuff and become unsealed but he still should have some level of resistance to it for being able to affect things while somewhat sealed.

Argosax didn't create the portal to the human world that was the Uroboros tower's doing.

I agree with Nightmare b stuff

Try not to add more things to the CRT. I can see how it makes the thread hard to review now so it's best to just leave it at these additions and save the new abilities for another thread.

bump

ray, because it takes so long for people who have the power to add this I want Void Mundus as the strongest 3 through passive at level 3A.

Back