• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
dude, do you like not have a PC? Have the links be in the description rather than leave it out in the open, it really makes it hard to read through the OP.

Theglassman12 said:
dude, do you like not have a PC? Have the links be in the description rather than leave it out in the open, it really makes it hard to read through the OP.
in fact I just bought a pc yesterday ...

and what do you think?

Can you at least fix the links cause again, I can barely understand what it is you're saying with all of these links.

You don't need to download the links. Just click on the link option when you're editing the OP when highlighting a text and have the link pasted there.

Oliver de jesus said:
Well we start with v and the mundus soldiers
V should have non-physical interaction and soul manipulation.

And mundus soldiers should have low godly Regenerationn (although this only applies to nightmare, griffon and shadow)

Immortality for mundus soldiers (type 3) and (type 3, 4 and limited 8. it depends on V that can resurrect them) for the convocation of V

Fusionism for v (v merged with urizen)

Mundus

Mundus killed griffon who apparently has a core which would give him soul hax / NPI.

Reality Warping for normal mundus (fusion human and demon world and severely warped large parts of Mallet Island and changed it's location every night)

And non-existent physiology of void mundus.

Limited paralysis, magic, application statistics (the soldiers of the rebellion regained their strength and magic by moving closer to the nexus of the demonic world but it was so much that they ended up paralyzed), absorption (since it is declared three times that the power of the demonic world can consume the human world)

possible passive statistics Reduction

passive gravity manipulation and life manipulation

Likey age manipulation

passive reality warping (this also argosax scale)

Beastheads Telepathy

Beastheads are resistant to the effect of the chen gel since they could go through it and give power to dante (which would give resistance to paralysis because dante could not move in the gel) that absorbed and nullified the magical powers of dante (apart from that it would not grant him power of bestowal).

Dante

damage boost and plasma manipulation with nightmare b

Absolute Zero via King Cerberus

Likely void manipulation and resistance (resist and cause who void explosion)

Resistance for absorption.

analytical predictio and instinctive Reaction for dmc3 Dante

apart Dante was not affected by the gel after that which means it must have resistance to energy absorption / nullification power.

Vergil and Urizen

Absolute zero resistance.(fight Dante and hired and chained King Cerberus in the Qliphoth for it's Absolute Zero powers)

Dante and Vergil should have adaptation though since Dante adapted to the demon world's properties.

Argosax

Also, Argosax's despaired embodied form should have Elemental Intangibility for being literally fluctuating fire in the shape of a human.

Argosax in its chaos form was able to move the moon being sealed so it should have telekinesis and Class Z lifting force with telekinesis.

argosax shouldn't have temporary bfr / invocation brought phantom to fight against dante

and because he doesn't have the resistance of the demons he absorbed.

(That makes me think dante has a time stop that works on someone who has his passive time stop and is the fusion of multiple beings with resistance to time stop).
Here's the OP with links integrated with the text and some minor changes for better understanding.

gravity is way too vague for it to be legit since the statement is just flowery language.

age manipulation is again too vague, likely could've been just him getting stronger from getting deeper rathert than literally reverting his age unless there's a scan saying that he got younger.

I don't see how the gels nullified dante's powers if it just said it made him unable to move.

Void resistance isn't really something I agree on since he's just hitting a nonexistant being, and unless Mundus is using the void to erase him, that isn't enough proof for him resisting it, and to my knowledge void manipulation is the same as nonexistant NPI, which Dante already has so it's moot.

analytical prediction I don't agree on since the scan doesn't show him analyzing the foe to counteract it, just him looking at the demon that looks like a monkey, and Instinctive reaction, no that's not instinctive reaction. He'd have to literally move by instinct alone and not from processing a thought on what to do in combat.

everything else is fine.

@Theglassman12

Pretty much agree with everything you said but to add more clarification on the power nullify point. Chen's gel absorbs magical and demonic power and Dante fell into the gel. Chen then injects the Beastheads into Dante to see it's affects on demons and found that the Beastheads work as a battery for demons and gave Dante a massive boost in power to get out of the gel which overide the power null effects. Not really worth mentioning besides showing that the Beastheads are resistent to the gel.

But Dante should have resistance to power absorption if it isn't labeled on his profile already. That was accepted months back I think.

What Theglassman12 has accepted can probably be applied.

Thank you for helping out.

I added everything except Dante's additions and Argosax telekinesis and bfr stuff because I don't know if those were accepted.

@Dienomite dude, why did you delete all the tabber stuff off of Vergil's profile? It made the entire profile into a mess to clean up

I didn't delete tabber stuff, at least I don't believe I did. I only added absolute zero resistence to his DMC5 key

Yea, I never touched any of that. Had to be an error on the profile side when making simutaneous changes to both Vergil and Urizen, sorry about that.

Thank you. What, if anything, is left to do here then?

I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.

No problem. What is left to do here then?

Back