• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Either Mega Man reality warps Minomon or Minomon nukes Mega Man with sheer AP.

Rock has flight, something that can help him stay in a safe range from Minomon, but his air manip can bring trouble, thankfully he has intangibility, which can help with that, so my vote goes to Mega Man.

Minomon is infinitely above baseline but borderline haxless.

Mega Man could go intangible to avoid being hit by Minomon and destroy his concept, so Mega Man gets my vote.

>Intangible

Not gonna work when even the weakest Digimoncan attack beings on nothingness.

Well Non-Physical Interaction (mostly because I never knew it was a thing until recently) is missing from every Digimon file, although it's pretty much common sense ever since Dark Area Digimon being nonexistent became a thing.

I mean, it depends on if he uses that hax off the bat. Depending on what he does, Megaman could get a Pinecone to the face.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Or if the baseline 2-A has Godly regen, then you ain't beating him with just AP (unless if you're from SMT).
There are Digimon who can (SGDL, CS cast, Susanoomo, etc), and pretty much any Digimon bypasses Low-Godly.

Back