• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minimum/Low Haxed Characters High 6-B Tournament of Death !

Due to lack of High 6-B Characters should I keep the tournament brackets at 12 participants if that's fine ?

tsukishima woulda been worse since he can memory hack his way into an opponents mind, and he has soul crush too

lmao Set vs Death Wing is gonna be so awful for Set
Thankfully with human-sized opponents Deathwing toys around in melee while flipping the bird to any spells cast.

But then again Elementium is pretty much invulnerable so Deathwing is a bit of a stonewall on top of being extremely survivable

tsukishima woulda been worse since he can memory hack his way into an opponents mind, and he has soul crush too
The only Tsukishima that you can argue has RC would be his novel key where he is actually a ghost. His FB arc key aka his High 6-B, is when he is a human and doesn’t have RC just like how Orihime doesn’t.

doesnt he have a lot of hax compared to the others on the list
Maybe, but he has very high AP, he's extremely durable and tanky (withstood Arie Hon's attacks for 5 minites straight as a test, AH being the 5th strongest being in the tower if we don't include guardians. AH basically scales to close ap as urek and usually goes for either extremely deadly attacks or slash danmaku, so yeah Urek most likely resisted getting slashed thousands of times for a test).

His techniques are damn good when it comes to combat too. If someone gives him trouble nothing stops him from summoning dozens of shinsoo bangs and just going ham. He was pulverizing mountain scapes with explosions and such whilst fighting an opponent at 10% power output, an opponent he didn't even plan on harming too much, not to mention that the guy nulled any shinsoo. If that's how much he did whilst restricted, imagine if he gets the chance to go all out? That is one of his dreams so basically he's gonna be one tough opponent.

Screw off, it ain't hax
It's immobility that only Deathwing can get around because he happens to have abilities he'd use in that situation. He literally stomps 14 other characters in the tournament without fail. While yes, Deathwing is going to rock his entire world if he immobilizes the dragon, and his first match is gonna be Deathwing, that isn't an excuse to let that shit pass.

It's immobility that only Deathwing can get around because he happens to have abilities he'd use in that situation. He literally stomps 14 other characters in the tournament without fail. While yes, Deathwing is going to rock his entire world if he immobilizes the dragon, and his first match is gonna be Deathwing, that isn't an excuse to let that shit pass.
It's literally beams and projectiles with some extent of pain manip. That's all. It ain't my problem that Deathwing would get punched and blow to death in the case that he doesn't go for possesion.

Actually, if you wanna ban Urek then i wanna ban deathwing. Urek has no significant hax, only pain manip via shinsoo and he leads with punches+mass explosions and such.
Meanwhile Deathwing's over here with his possesion which curbs anyone without mind hax resistance. I feel like a guy who leads with punches and pain manip isn't worse than a guy who posseses people without mental barriers.

It's literally beams and projectiles with some extent of pain manip. That's all. It ain't my problem that Deathwing would get punched and blow to death in the case that he doesn't go for possesion.

Actually, if you wanna ban Urek then i wanna ban deathwing. Urek has no significant hax, only pain manip via shinsoo and he leads with punches+mass explosions and such.
Meanwhile Deathwing's over here with his possesion which curbs anyone without mind hax resistance. I feel like a guy who leads with punches and pain manip isn't worse than a guy who posseses people without mental barriers.
Last I checked Shinsoo also had Molecular immobilization.

If immobilized possession is THE only offensive option for Deathwing and he jobs too much to have it be used 9/10. Much as the wankers who've been on his matches before I got here would like you to believe otherwise. Mind you Deathwing didn't use possession when he had a big ass hole in his chest and his body was literally tearing itself apart. So it's pretty god damn hard to get him serious enough to actually, you know, USE IT.

Last I checked Shinsoo also had Molecular immobilization.

If immobilized possession is THE only offensive option for Deathwing and he jobs too much to have it be used 9/10. Much as the wankers who've been on his matches before I got here would like you to believe otherwise. Mind you Deathwing didn't use possession when he had a big ass hole in his chest and his body was literally tearing itself apart. So it's pretty god damn hard to get him serious enough to actually, you know, USE IT.
Urek also strives for battle and leads with punches.
Molecular immobilization isn't used by him in combat, it is used in barriers and such and it is the general atmosphere of the tower as the density of it becomes worse with each floor.

There's a higher chance that Urek puts DW in a bubble than the chance of him immobilizing the dude

High 6-B+ which can nuke everyone in the tournament in-character without having to have like a list of shit to happen to actually use it? Fucketh me.

Back