• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minimum/Low Haxed Characters High 6-B Tournament of Death !

I always wanted to do a High 6-B Tournament hope this one goes well and would bring more exposure & refresh debating skills for me and many other people as well. I hope you all have fun this is my first tournament so enjoy :)

Rules:
  • Minimum/Low hax in general, It should be at a level that isn't enough for it to be a stomp aka no overpowered characters, Looking forward to competitive matches.
  • Only One character from any verse is allowed (Idk I guess two characters should be allowed but I want to give more characters a chance to participate, We can probably settle this here).
  • Equalized speed in all matches.
  • Ap must be from baseline 100 up to 760 Teratons.
  • Killing is the perferred wincon obviosuly it's the tournament of death however if that's not possible then BFR, KO is allowed.
  • Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody.
  • Final spot in the Participant list will be mine as I'll choose a desired character.
  • For the location, I would choose something that would give this more of a competitive feeling I guess so I'd go with Sports Festival Stadium from My Hero Academia.
503Ew08.png

Participants:
  1. Peter Pan (Once Upon a Time (OUAT)) (@ThanatosX) (349.7 Teratons)
  2. Heihachi Mishima (Tekken) (@SamanPatou ) (310 Teratons)
  3. Kamen Rider Build (Kamen Rider Build) (@Nicetoderp) (123.45 Teraton)
  4. Noctis_Lucis_Caelum (Final Fantasy XV) (@Scottycj256) (152 Teratons)
  5. Magus (Chrono Trigger) v(@Psychomaster35 ) (479.39 Teratons)
  6. Orihime Inoue (Fullbring Arc) (Bleach) @AnonymousBlank (700 Teratons)
  7. Set (Riordan) (Kane Chronicles) (@Revaret ) (Baseline)
  8. Deathwing (Warcraft) (@DaReaperMan) (105 Teratons)
  9. Urek Mazino (Tower of God) (@Arceus0x) (500 Teratons)
  10. Cragalanche (Kid Icarus) (@Peppersalt43) (317.9 Teratons)
  11. Bloonarius (Baloons Tower Defense) (@JustANormalLemon ) (165 Teratons)
  12. Damondhead-Omni-Kix (Ben 10 Reboot) (@DemonicDude) (429.81 Teratons) (Removed during Round 4, Content Revision Thread changes.)
In case any mistakes are there always mention below, Also I don't know how to use challonge.com for setting up the whole thing so if someone is willing to help/explain that would be very appreciated, Idk if I should increase participants or not maybe we can talk on that too (It just makes the tournament long and inactive for while so I guess I shouldn't I donno) good luck to those who wish to participate. 🤟
Tournament Brackets:

Last edited:
I guess he's alright, Counted.
One question tho how long can he hold time is it like a Dio type of thing where he's got a limit ?
I don't think his Time Stop is combat applicable. He removed time from Neverland so that no one could get old more than anything, considering that everyone was moving around without problems during that whole arc.
The only combat applicable thing about that is that it nullify Precognition.

Casuality manip and Existence erasure seems kinda OP I want some what competitive matches wouldn't Characters like Heihachi Mishima (Chosen by SamanPatou previously) get one shotted then ? or maybe I'm thinking too deep.
EE comes from a statement that she never actually does so even if it was something she could do, it’s completely out of character. Causality manip is for her barriers, primarily her 2 petal barrier which rejects events that happen inside it to “heal” the target. Her offensive and defensive barriers blatantly don’t have the causality manip or else near everybody who does anything to said moves would have resistance to causality manip (they don’t). Those stuff can be broken and stopped with simple AP.

Her attacks technically have soul manip but the only people she successfully hits with them is a trash tier Hollow at the start of the series and base Ginjo in the Fullbring Arc. Thing is that Ginjo was in his human form and her attack barrier doesn’t have feats or even statements of affecting the soul inside a body like Zanpakuto do so she can’t even one shot via that.

Deathwing.

possession is decently OOC unless they somehow manage to get DW serious enough to use it.

He Massively upscales from 105 Teratons.

But I will say Deathwing is a bit of a stone wall due to his Elementium plates, which are considered to be nigh-indestructible

Noctis has Telekinesis and Flight with Armiger Unleashed, being capable of summoning all of his swords with the Ring of the Lucii, meaning he has a good range advantage, but if he can't put a dent in someone with higher AP he can always just BFR with Alterna

the one downside is that he takes damage himself if he overuses it

The Astrals are kinda useless since they're either Country level or Multi-Continent level

unless Noctis's King of Light key amps the Astrals to Large Country level too

Noctis has Telekinesis and Flight with Armiger Unleashed, being capable of summoning all of his swords with the Ring of the Lucii, meaning he has a good range advantage, but if he can't put a dent in someone with higher AP he can always just BFR with Alterna

the one downside is that he takes damage himself if he overuses it
Swords, very cute. This is the guy who survived having a big ass hole put through his chest while his body was tearing itself apart.

Noctis has Alterna (BFR spell) and magic too, magic should be amped to High 6-B too with the Ring of the Lucii

he also has access to ranged weapons like firearms and machinery (which isnt listed on his profile but is shown in game)

EE comes from a statement that she never actually does so even if it was something she could do, it’s completely out of character. Causality manip is for her barriers, primarily her 2 petal barrier which rejects events that happen inside it to “heal” the target. Her offensive and defensive barriers blatantly don’t have the causality manip or else near everybody who does anything to said moves would have resistance to causality manip (they don’t). Those stuff can be broken and stopped with simple AP.

Her attacks technically have soul manip but the only people she successfully hits with them is a trash tier Hollow at the start of the series and base Ginjo in the Fullbring Arc. Thing is that Ginjo was in his human form and her attack barrier doesn’t have feats or even statements of affecting the soul inside a body like Zanpakuto do so she can’t even one shot via that.
Alright thanks for clarifying I'll add the profile in the list.

it sounds like he just puts himself back together in a separate realm, in which case it wouldn't be

"Like any other god, he can reform himself in the duat if he is killed."

Back