• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deathwing (Warcraft) vs Urek Mazino (Tower of god) (High 6-B Tourney)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quarter Finals:
Round 5:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
Results:
Deathwing:
Urek Mazino:
Inconlusive: 7 (Reaper, Arceaus, Saman, Nirre, JJ Chambers, Experto, Scotty)
3MSaDXq.jpg
vs
QFhNXtY.jpg

Last edited:
Oh boy is right, hundreds of High 6-B+ danmaku shots is liable to get Deathwing to go for possession due to Urek most likely being considered a higher being of some kind in Deathwing's mind. Cause as it turns around being MUDA MUDA'd by a bunch of 105 Teratonners isnt really comparable to High 6-B+ danmaku.

Oh boy is right, hundreds of High 6-B+ danmaku shots is liable to get Deathwing to go for possession due to Urek most likely being considered a higher being of some kind in Deathwing's mind. Cause as it turns around being MUDA MUDA'd by a bunch of 105 Teratonners isnt really comparable to High 6-B+ danmaku.
I feel like Urek would just explosion punch spam DW to death with his 4.9x ap advantage befor the guy can even do anything.

I feel like Urek would just explosion punch spam DW to death with his 4.9x ap advantage befor the guy can even do anything.
Possession is glance-based. Also Deathwing is really good at keeping evasive people in his sight and also happens to be REALLY hard to kill considering his body was literally tearing itself apart while he had a massive gaping hole in his chest and he just of just didn't care.

Possession is glance-based. Also Deathwing is really good at keeping evasive people in his sight and also happens to be REALLY hard to kill considering his body was literally tearing itself apart while he had a massive gaping hole in his chest and he just of just didn't care.
Yeah he'll probably go for homing danmaku then. A single good hit from that would kill DW. Urek is nearly in one-shot gap from him. Getting hit with hundreds of one-shot gap hits would probably do the trick.

Yeah he'll probably go for homing danmaku then. A single good hit from that would kill DW. Urek is nearly in one-shot gap from him. Getting hit with hundreds of one-shot gap hits would probably do the trick.
Sooo.... incon? Deathwing possesses and dies but still is possessing?

Sooo.... incon? Deathwing possesses and dies but still is possessing?
I mean you said that he didn't use it even with a gaping hole in his chest.
I assume it goes like this:
Urek tries to hit Deathwing but gets somewhat outpaced so he decides to use his danmaku and just nukes him before DW takes any prior damage and the dude dies. The end. There's no real way for him to know just how much power do the attacks have so he just gets hit by a bunch of them and dies in a bigass explosion.

I mean you said that he didn't use it even with a gaping hole in his chest.
I assume it goes like this:
Urek tries to hit Deathwing but gets somewhat outpaced so he decides to use his danmaku and just nukes him before DW takes any prior damage and the dude dies. The end. There's no real way for him to know just how much power do the attacks have so he just gets hit by a bunch of them and dies in a bigass explosion.
That gaping hole in his chest also was made by a relic that could only be fired twice. He didn't have much of a reason to possess.

Also Deathwing outpacing when he literally has 0 advantages besides sheer endurance is a ludicrous suggestion.

That gaping hole in his chest also was made by a relic that could only be fired twice. He didn't have much of a reason to possess.

Also Deathwing outpacing when he literally has 0 advantages besides sheer endurance is a ludicrous suggestion.
Sorry i misread your evasive people argument. Either way i feel like Urek just blow him apart in a few explosive punches. Like he can possess but i feel like he'd be dead before he gets a shot at it. I mean he doesn't instantly go into possesion whenever he is threatened, he ain't a robot. Urek needs like 2-3 punches to deal with him and he can land them consecutively.

Sorry i misread your evasive people argument. Either way i feel like Urek just blow him apart in a few explosive punches. Like he can possess but i feel like he'd be dead before he gets a shot at it. I mean he doesn't instantly go into possesion whenever he is threatened, he ain't a robot. Urek needs like 2-3 punches to deal with him and he can land them consecutively.
Well if he misses the Elementium then yeah, if he does hit the elementium it'll do pretty much nothing. Cause Pure Elementium is consistently stated to be near indestructible and Deathwing has a lot of plated around his body of the shit

This also depends on if Deathwing isn't literally sent flying by the hits lol

Well if he misses the Elementium then yeah, if he does hit the elementium it'll do pretty much nothing. Cause Pure Elementium is consistently stated to be near indestructible and Deathwing has a lot of plated around his body of the shit

This also depends on if Deathwing isn't literally sent flying by the hits lol
Urek can fly after him in the air

Imma be real with you, idk what to say. I feel like this could be incon but hear me out.
I reconsidered some stuff and if im being honest... Urek has never fought seriously in the manhwa. Not on screen.
The one time he got angry though he ripped open a hole in space, a technique that, if malfunctions, can kill the population of a floor. If this is his angry state then i wouldn't be surprised if he were to lead with Shinsoo spam. By SBA characters are willing to kill and the punching thing is basically his non-killing attack for him. When he first appeared his first move were the shinso attacks as thought he was attacking rankers whom he was willing to kill. Considering this in i think it is safe to assume that Urek would danmaku DW to death.

And using Danmaku leads to Deathwign realizing really damn quick he has to possess and... well, the rest is history.

Incon FRA.

And using Danmaku leads to Deathwign realizing really damn quick he has to possess and... well, the rest is history.

Incon FRA.
So it's a 50/50 whether or not DW manages to pull of a possesion before he gets turned to dragons stew..

Also how does possesion work? Does he like exist after death or sth?

So it's a 50/50 whether or not DW manages to pull of a possesion before he gets turned to dragons stew..

Also how does possesion work? Does he like exist after death or sth?
He looks at you and your now possessed. He did this to Ronin while Deathwing was talking to Malygos, the literal ruler of magic on Azeroth.

So what are we supposed to do in the case of inconclusive who will progress ? Pitch some ideas to deal with this issue.

I guess incon is the most likely option, so I vote that.

So both of em will be removed from the tournament right ?
I was joking, I think the standard practice is to toss a coin and see who goes on, while the match itself is added as incon on their profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back