• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heihachi Mishima vs Cragalanche (High 6-B Tourney)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
It's the experienced Heihachi aka The King of Iron Fist vs the indestructible rock monster Cragalanche !
Results:
Heihachi Mishima: 8 (ThanatosX, Scotty, Notoriou, Saman, Blank, Nicetoderp, Pepper, Kneifman)
Cragalanche: 0
Inconclusive:

hEHybKJ.png
vs
vykrFIG.png

Last edited:
They are really close in AP, so Heihachi's skills in Martial Art might give him an advantage against Cragalanche.

Cragalanche Ap 317.9 Teratons and Heihachi 310 Teratons, Heihachi seems to have better lifting strength as well.

Cragalanche have a slight AP advantage (7.9 teratons), but Heihachi can enhance the strenght of his attacks with Chi Manipulation to basically null this small advantage.
On top of this, Mishima also have better Lifting Strenght, slightly higher Stamina and is a much more skilled fighter.
For now I will vote for Heihachi.

Heihachi fought inside a volcano for a long time without any conseguences, magma shouldn't be much of a problem for him.

Last edited:
Cragalanche can create molten stones to use them as armor. I can't believe Heihachi could touch him.
He can still get sneak up strikes behind him with relative ease with his experience like how people does in a battle against him I believe, unless his magma is extremely hot which i don't seem to have any source on.

yea Intelligence, lifting strength, and stamina are three massive advantages that'll let Heihachi win

voting Heihachi

First, it must be noted that Heihachi upscales to 301 teratons by a notable margin, as even in his base form (thus before having a 10x multiplier) he can already oneshot robots which can perform a 30 teratons feat, so he should also have the AP advantage over Cragalanche.

About everything else, people have already commented on Heihachi's superior skill, experience and LS, with the latter being extremely useful to stop Cragalanche on its track when it performs a roll, and then basically ragdoll it around or throw it away.

Cragalanche's magma rocks aren't an eternal shield, and Heihachi might not have an actual resistance to lava (since he was also apparently killed by being drowned in it), but he can already withstand heat and those rocks can still be avoided, destroyed (he does it actually, in his fight with Kazuya) or withstood, given Heihachi's stamina.

Exploiting Cragalanche's weak spot should be difficult, it is in plain sight and one battle-savvy like him should easily notice it.

All in all, I vote Heihachi, as I don't see a reliable way for Cragalanche to win.

Heihachi might not have an actual resistance to lava (since he was also apparently killed by being drowned in it)
He was already dead when his lifeless body got tossed in lava and Kazuya when he got similar treatment his body survived falling in lava, only that he returned cuz he was revived by a corporation

I mean that we don't really see neither of them resisting contact with lava, and we don't know how much time Kazuya has passed in there and the amount of damage he has taken.

Tho they should absolutely (and I believe they will) have resistance to heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back