• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minecraft the player attack potency and speed equipement upgrade + LS upgrade

This calculation got accepted by a psychomaster
supersonic+ attack speed with equipement (minecart) and possible town level attack potency with minecart filled with netherite

also Class M lifting strength as the player can forcefully stop the minecart with their body exerting 71665703.12 newtons

agree : Voidnether , ProbNotAFelon (everything except town level AP via chests being extra dimensional storage), vzearr (everything except AP) , speedblitzer50
disagree :

Last edited:
Agree with everything except the cart with heaviest chest. I'm pretty sure for Minecraft we treat chests and stuff as extradimensional storage, and we don't calculate with netherite because it's a fictional material (hence why Steve doesn't have carrying shulker boxes full of netherite for his LS).
Chests in minecraft cant store items while in the player's inventory so i dont see how this matters here, the chest has a physical volume that it takes and also potrays its content similarly as other chests in fiction, i agree with other inventory like storage to be extradimensional, i just dont see how this applies for literal chests

the netherite material is calculated with the netherite ingot recipe which utilize already existing materials (4 times heavier than gold),

Chests in minecraft cant store items while in the player's inventory so i dont see how this matters here, the chest has a physical volume that it takes and also potrays its content similarly as other chests in fiction, i agree with other inventory like storage to be extradimensional, i just dont see how this applies for literal chests
How is a normal chest (one block large) fitting hundreds of blocks that are just as large as it?
the netherite material is calculated with the netherite ingot recipe which utilize already existing materials (4 times heavier than gold),
As discussed here, we don't use it in calcs

Aside from the issue ProbNotAFelon mentioned, I disagree with the KE end. KE isn't valid since it doesn't cause any destruction. It's considered Town level, but it couldn't even break a wooden block!

Aside from the issue ProbNotAFelon mentioned, I disagree with the KE end. KE isn't valid since it doesn't cause any destruction. It's considered Town level, but it couldn't even break a wooden block!
what about lifting strength ?
also i guess you agree with supersonic+ ?

Actually, I don't think this is valid since it uses features from the snapshot. Sure it's something that is planned to be added to the game, but for now it isn't in the game and is liable to change, so this shouldn't be added until it fully releases in the update.

Back