• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minecraft Non-Physical Interaction

I've always argued that this was just selective intangibility but eh **** it, let's do this. Don't have much to prove against it anyway.

Also no, Zach.

I mean

they go through stuff and you can hit them

seems fine to me

He means no to Soul Manip, Data Manip, and Plot Manip to Steve.

And he was just stating his opinion, bud.

Mr. Bambu said:
He means no to Soul Manip, Data Manip, and Plot Manip to Steve.
Um no I meant what "no" for what reason?

Mr. Bambu said:
And he was just stating his opinion, bud.
Not criticizing him. But I just add "reminder" to my comment (as my own "reminder" lmao) because I always cautious about contradictories in the game because of I'm always aware most gamemechanics in Minecraft (including game logics) have a lot of contradictories. I have same problem with contradictory about Bedrock blocks.

They don't have them.

You're right.

Oh wait a minute, something wrong with my comment. I did re-read them seems I still have no clue why @Saikou said it, how Vex was selective? I guess my comment was wrong. I'm going to delete them since I feel they're irrelevant.

Back