• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soupywolf5

They/Them
So, the last BFDI match I made was a massive stomp, whoops (Also they all have Type 0 Large Size now, that's interesting) let's try this again

Marker decides to play Goiky's Dragons with Just Not and the game turns very real

Marker vs Ender Dragon (D&D)

A hopefully fair match between a 6-C and a 4-A

Speed is equalized, the fight takes place in the forest where Just Not encounters a dragon in TPOT 6, the starting distance is 30 meters

AP: The Ender Dragon is 84.68 Gigatons, Marker is 33.76 ExaFoe (An absolutely massive ~9.52865*10^42/9.52865 Tredecillion times AP gap, but the dragon has soul/death manip with its main attacks which, knowing D&D, probably one shots you if you don't have 69 layers of resistance)

Resident Gamer:

Minecraft but Tabletop:

Elimination:

Oh yeah does Marker have any immortality methods here? Or does he just have one life
Right, I forgot we have to specify that with BFDI matches

The dragon is probably smart enough to realize she'd have to destroy the recovery center to prevent Marker from coming back, though seeing as it's not alive (So her dura negation/death/soul manip wouldn't work) And probably has 4-A dura on par with the contestants (Since recovery centers can crush and kill them without being damaged themselves) I don't think she could actually do anything about it, so for now Marker's not in any season and just has the one life

wouldn't Objects Inorganic phisiology negate death manipulation? trough It seen to be soul based death manipulation.... huuummm

well, Marker has a huge disavantage here, he is a death P.A.C.T menber, he will not kill the dragon

about dodging the breath and bites, Marker should be comparable to Just Not who also dealt with fire breath before

the real problem is for marker to get a win condition

also, what happened to Marker underground mobiity with !"toss the dirty"?

well, anyway, voting marker, he could tro the ender dragon to the sun, shove her under a mountain, trow into the other side of the world etc, and again, marker shouldn't have problem to not be biten or breathed into

Soul manip/death manip is based on necrotic damage. It isn't an instant kill or anything but it is considered durability negation, it supercedes typical physical durability. It isn't an instant win.

Traditionally, necrotic damage can affect inorganic things (especially if it has a soul and is properly alive), instead manifesting as a corrosion/rot on the object.

Significantly weaker creatures than the Ender Dragon have survived contact with the sun, although it's certainly not a pleasant experience.

Significantly weaker creatures than the Ender Dragon have survived contact with the sun, although it's certainly not a pleasant experience
Maker in character never kills and goes out of his way to prevent death even if It mean losing challenges, basically the only reason marker isn't just one taping ED here is beacuse of that, I said "trow to the sun" as a way to incapacitate and not kill

And a episode that launched the last few days is confirmed that they have souls

Default thread settings are "in-character, but willing to kill" but alright

in that case, yeah, Ender Dragon would probably win a given fight

I mean, there was Marker’s fight with Teardrop in TPOT 2 where he actually resorted to biting Teardrop’s arm so she could stop killing others with her laser gun, so he’s obviously going to see the Ender Dragon as a threat and apprehend it accordingly… only for him to accidentally atomize it on contact due to that massive AP gap.

Default thread settings are "in-character, but willing to kill" but alright

in that case, yeah, Ender Dragon would probably win a given fight
Marker has a million way to incapacitate here trough? and He also don't know that if he trow the dragon to the sun that she will die, I don't see Your point
I mean, there was Marker’s fight with Teardrop in TPOT 2 where he actually resorted to biting Teardrop’s arm so she could stop killing others with her laser gun, so he’s obviously going to see the Ender Dragon as a threat and apprehend it accordingly… only for him to accidentally atomize it on contact due to that massive AP gap.
yes, marker ins't harmless just beacuse he is against death, he isn't against putting somoene into a coma for exemple lol

Marker has a million way to incapacitate here trough? and He also don't know that if he trow the dragon to the sun that she will die, I don't see Your point

yes, marker ins't harmless just beacuse he is against death, he isn't against putting somoene into a coma for exemple lol
dude, I don't really know what this character is, I'm hearing conflicting information from y'all. I don't see your point, either.

In fact, let's address this.

Specifically what incapacitation methods does Marker have.

Since I'm being told there are a million, despite an incredibly bare P&A section.

The sun is not relevant to a creature that can tank its heat and has durability above what the sun's surface outputs (which is about 8-A).

So, I need information. Will this guy kill reasonably before getting killed or not.

if he opens up with killing, then I don't see a win-con for Ender Dragon solely due to AP difference and ED not really having great kill options. It's extremely limited.

But if he's a pacifist then there's a discussion to be had, ig, but I think that ends with ED being more likely to win.

So which is it.

In fact, let's address this.

Specifically what incapacitation methods does Marker have.

Since I'm being told there are a million, despite an incredibly bare P&A section.

The sun is not relevant to a creature that can tank its heat and has durability above what the sun's surface outputs (which is about 8-A).

So, I need information. Will this guy kill reasonably before getting killed or not.

if he opens up with killing, then I don't see a win-con for Ender Dragon solely due to AP difference and ED not really having great kill options. It's extremely limited.

But if he's a pacifist then there's a discussion to be had, ig, but I think that ends with ED being more likely to win.

So which is it.
Marker is a menber of the DEATH P.A.C.T, a team that consist of objects that like to prevent death, they aren't pacifists, they are okay with playing dirty, they just don't like that and want to prevent It, If You are trapped in a place with no way to get out, He will not care to help You out as long You aren't dying, that's It

trowing to the sun would be BFR I think You forgot that

and to end things up, Marker don't know that he can breath on the ender dragon and She will die si acidentaly killing is also a option here, what isn't that uncommon on the show It self

If he kills the ender dragon by acident he would just be "Oh noooooouuuuu!!! deaaaathhhh!!! buaaaaaa" and that's It lol

Marker fights back, marker goes for incapacitation, BFR etc

Marker is a menber of the DEATH P.A.C.T, a team that consist of objects that like to prevent death, they aren't pacifists, they are okay with playing dirty, they just don't like that and want to prevent It, If You are trapped in a place with no way to get out, He will not care to help You out as long You aren't dying, that's It

trowing to the sun would be BFR I think You forgot that

and to end things up, Marker don't know that he can breath on the ender dragon and She will die si acidentaly killing is also a option here, what isn't that uncommon on the show It self

If he kills the ender dragon by acident he would just be "Oh noooooouuuuu!!! deaaaathhhh!!! buaaaaaa" and that's It lol

Marker fights back, marker goes for incapacitation, BFR etc
BFR that isn't far enough away to discourage the level of speed we're looking at. The sun isn't going to damage the Ender Dragon significantly enough to kill it. The Ender Dragon possesses enough speed to survive in space via the air bubble that sticks to D&D creatures in space.

So no. It is either Kill the Ender Dragon, which is a stomp due to the AP difference at work here, or pacifistically try to deal with it, which results in a contention but probably leans in favor of ED due to dura neg killing faster than what seems to be its other methods of incap.

Like I said, Marker will actually resort to attacking if he views them as a threat to other’s lives. Although he usually doesn’t kill due to being on a team trying to prevent death, the sheer AP gap would make it so that he accidentally kills the Ender Dragon upon merely tapping it.
Yeah, but the other people here are telling me things differently, and I don't know if the debate gets into "threat to other's lives". Also... no lol? If he's not trying to kill/damage/etc, why would you assume he's just shattering everything by breathing on it, the wiki has never once held that to be true.

Yeah, but the other people here are telling me things differently, and I don't know if the debate gets into "threat to other's lives". Also... no lol? If he's not trying to kill/damage/etc, why would you assume he's just shattering everything by breathing on it, the wiki has never once held that to be true.
One, it's literally just 2 people, and two, Marker does try to damage out of protecting others. As someone who's basically been supporting the series to the point of serving justice on its undeserved downplay in 2019, I can pretty much tell you that Marker will attack for the sake of protecting others. He doesn't have a "million" ways to incapacitate, I have no idea what Lemon is even talking about with that poor grammar lmao.

If the unified answer of the Marker bros is that "it will try to harm Ender Dragon off the bat", then this is an insane stomp. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back