• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Let's create a new project, shall we? This should be quick.

Speed Upgrade

These two calculations which are above their current speed rating have been accepted, the latter calc getting up to 1044x Massively FTL+ from Yellow reacting to a falling Q*bert. As such, they should be upgraded to that speed. Simple as that.

Non-Physical Interaction Addition

The Second Coming, Red, Blue, and Green all manage to interact with the Pac-Man ghosts. While Yellow is the only one who never touched one, he should still get it as “possibly” since he’s a fighting stick figure like Red, Blue, and Green who could interact with the Pac-Man ghosts.

Minecraft Icon

Not sure why only The Second Coming and King Orange have this in their abilities, because Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green regularly use the Minecraft Icon as well throughout Animation vs. Minecraft, meaning they should get all of the abilities given from the Minecraft Icon.

Last edited:
not sure about yellow having only a possible though, the only difference between them is their colors and personalities, AFAIK only the second coming has any explicit unique powers, yellow should just be comparable to them

not sure about yellow having only a possible though, the only difference between them is their colors and personalities, AFAIK only the second coming has any explicit unique powers, yellow should just be comparable to them
The reason I say Yellow is the only one who possibly gets Non-Physical Interaction is because he was the only one in the scene who never touched a Pac-Man ghost, but he should presumably powerscale from the other fighting stick figures who interacted with the ghosts due to being the same species.

Would "likely" work instead?

I'm fine with it

But imo Yellow should fully scale to them since it's not implied that the NPI is something special but something that everystick in the verse can do

I agree with this. I also agree with KingTempest’s idea regarding Yellow. I’d be weird to assume he could only “possibly” do it

Since enough staff have agreed and 2 days passed, I'll go apply these now

And, I suppose Yellow can just solidly get NPI since everyone's pushing it.

I'm late... but I have a problem with the MFTL+ calculation

My problem is simple, the calculation assumes it's a real space, but the whole chapter treats it as a window and little else.
Even when they put it in full screen, it is clearly limited to the size of one screen
The only reason the stars are present is because Yellow ran another of the games and the stars are the background, this is very different from when they get into minecraft, where it is practically a separate universe

Also, isn't it strange how slowly it falls?, considering that we can see Q*bert's game score, which makes it impossible for it to be falling at MFTL+ speeds, when it takes a quarter of a second to cover what is literally its own height

I'm late... but I have a problem with the MFTL+ calculation

My problem is simple, the calculation assumes it's a real space, but the whole chapter treats it as a window and little else.
Even when they put it in full screen, it is clearly limited to the size of one screen
The only reason the stars are present is because Yellow ran another of the games and the stars are the background, this is very different from when they get into minecraft, where it is practically a separate universe

Also, isn't it strange how slowly it falls?, considering that we can see Q*bert's game score, which makes it impossible for it to be falling at MFTL+ speeds, when it takes a quarter of a second to cover what is literally its own height
Except we have games depicted in the series like League of Legends and Minecraft (As well as the Outernet) that have been shown to be their own worlds with a larger space in them within the inside of the windows and not just the outside as the outside of the windows only shows a limited view of the worlds rather than their full size. As for Q*bert falling, the background doesn’t lie when he was quite literally falling fast enough for the stars behind him to be moving fast since if you were actually in space moving at say a normal speed, the stars would look still.

Last edited:
But this is not the case here, to begin with:
1.- Yellow connects galaga and the background already appears moving, something out of Q*bert's control considering that he is simply letting the platform take him before that
2.- When the scene passes, Galaga is clearly seen inside the arcade, while when Yellow catches Q*bert you only see the same place where they are inside the arcade (it doesn't seem strange to me to assume that it is the background itself that disappeared)
3.-As far as I remember, most of the time they are in a game, everything acts normally (until the stickmen interact in some unexpected way), it wouldn't be strange then if it is the background that moves
4.-When Q*bert falls you can see how the last stars simply disappear
5.-Q*Bert's game score is visible, and always stays at a consistent distance, if it were dropping to MFTL+ it shouldn't look so slow at what is probably less than a meter in-verse
6.-The simple fact that this is a fall, how do you reach FTL speeds just by falling? Nothing threw him down, he just fell to the bottom
7.-Last but not least... it's a huge jump in speed tiers, there's certainly nothing against the feat, but nothing in its favor either,
risking being wrong... at best, this is an inconsistency

Back