• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minecraft's New Weapon Brings Upgrades to the Verse

Hello everyone, so I just tried calculating the new weapon called the Mace (which is stated to be able to one shot the Warden if the Player falls high enough), and it resulted in some pretty big upgrades for the Minecraft Verse. Here are all of my calculations for said Mace:

Agreed: 1?
Disagreed: 3
Neutral: 0

Last edited:
We require pretty strong evidence for applying any multiplier. As far as I'm aware, we've never allowed it for a situation like this.

Also, showing a video of the feat in question would be advisable, and I should note that this wouldn't strictly be an upgrade if accepted: it would be "8-A via drop-attacking with Mace" or whatever label we wanted to give it.

1. You can't do multipliers like this, so an instant no and disagree from me. Thems the rules.

2. The Mace would just upscale from the Warden, no calc needed.

We require pretty strong evidence for applying any multiplier. As far as I'm aware, we've never allowed it for a situation like this.

Also, showing a video of the feat in question would be advisable, and I should note that this wouldn't strictly be an upgrade if accepted: it would be "8-A via drop-attacking with Mace" or whatever label we wanted to give it.
That's what I'm strictly going for. As for a video feat showing the Warden being one-shot, I just recently posted it here.

well at least Hajunn accepted the calc in a now deleted comment, we have that going for us.

Via upscaling, if it would still be 8-B, would it be classified as "higher" or "far higher"
I'd be fine with "far higher" for one-shotting (albeit under extreme conditions).

Warden is already At least 8-B likely higher so I'd probably go for "Far Higher"
Alright so the final question: via scaling with mace will we go with up to 8-B, far higher via drop-attacking with Mace or 8-A via drop-attacking with Mace? I want to get this done as its pretty important for the verse since yes the Mace upscales from the Warden via one-shotting however due to recent readings on calc-stacking I'm starting to feel as if 8-A is highballing for the Mace itself.

Well while we’re at it might as well include the three enchantments that come with the Mace:

-Breach (limited durability negation, ignores up to 60% of enemies armor at max level)
-Density (Damage Boost via higher height)
-Wind Burst (Wind Manipulation, blasts enemies away and propels self up)

Oh and let’s not forget Wind Charges and the shenanigans you can do with those too. It would be Wind Manipulation offensively and big increase to mobility (maybe giving Steve Acrobatics).

Going high is not considered to be Acrobatics even if I disagree with that. Air Manipulation and Dura Neg are fine, although that 60% value wouldn't apply over what it can negate in-game: that is, Steve won't be harming tanky Low 7-Cs any time soon by virtue of that.

Going high is not considered to be Acrobatics even if I disagree with that. Air Manipulation and Dura Neg are fine, although that 60% value wouldn't apply over what it can negate in-game: that is, Steve won't be harming tanky Low 7-Cs any time soon by virtue of that.
Well I don’t think it’s just “going high” more so the fact he can across large distances repeatedly with multiple wind charges.

Back