• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes.

Didn't fully know if you were or not which is why I didn't comment but isn't it annoying worrying that much?

Living or being like that would be exusting af, personally I would say you need to act more of a leader in a way... Instead of worrying, take responsibility... Something like that 🤔 but 🤷‍♂️ you don't need to listen 🙈

okay monkey, so i shouldn’t worry that much since it’s YouTube?

i think it would be more like this

Road-to-El-Dorado-Both-is-Good.jpg

Also

Tell me more about the weird aliens that look human in Godzilla (they were in this mod)

and

he’s stupidly OP. Even with Godzilla armor you die.

only way to kill him is by oxygen destroyer. Also he drop same items as normal Godzilla they should change that. (Assuming the mod is still active and updated to the newest version of Minecraft)

Finally

what’s the difference between Batra and mothra.

Also weird people live on mothra island or is it batra island who are those inhabitants Apex? Tell me more?

Also if you kill those little fairies or whatever it summons batra or is it mothra.

Also weird people live on mothra island or is it batra island who are those inhabitants Apex? Tell me more?
mothra and battra are divine moths but like mothra is a good goddess who protects infant island which inhabited by halflings who worship her and skeleturtles who are just there while battra is evil cause it went far beyond it's purpose (destroying an ancient weapon) and tried to anihilate all of civilization. It ends up taking the side of good later and helps mothra but it gets killed by godzilla.

mothra and battra are divine moths but like mothra is a good goddess who protects infant island which inhabited by halflings who worship her and skeleturtles who are just there while battra is evil cause it went far beyond it's purpose (destroying an ancient weapon) and tried to anihilate all of civilization. It ends up taking the side of good later and helps mothra but it gets killed by godzilla.

The mod also added in these two little fairies or something like that.

kill them and it summons batra. Who are they?

The mod also added in these two little fairies or something like that.

kill them and it summons batra. Who are they?
the two little fairies are the messengers of mothra who summon her with a song

i guess the author of the mod wanted to make it so when you kill them you just summon the boss that does want to murder you. Otherwise doing things like kidnapping them causes Mothra to rage and buldoze through the city to go and get them

Also

Tell me more about the weird aliens that look human in Godzilla (they were in this mod)

and

he’s stupidly OP. Even with Godzilla armor you die.

only way to kill him is by oxygen destroyer. Also he drop same items as normal Godzilla they should change that. (Assuming the mod is still active and updated to the newest version of Minecraft)

Finally

Also if you kill those little fairies or whatever it summons batra or is it mothra.

Mothra is a Divine moth.

Battra is the equivalent of Shadow to Sonic, so in few words he is a bad/dark Divine moth.

The fairies are known as Cosmos, they are the speakers of Mothra.

Can you tell me more about the aliens in Godzilla apex? The ones that start with an X, they look human but it’s only a disguise?
I assume you're talking about the Xiliens, they came from a planet in our Solar System.

Planet X, it's behind Jupiter in the Godzillaverse. They are highly intelligent aliens that wanna conquer Earth, cause their planet doesn't have water.

Back