• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Minecraft monkey mods even more fiya 🔥
Monkey%2527sFlamesx.gif

not too detailed so fine

Okay

though sometimes I feel like I’m a hypocrite Arceus.

I tell others to watch the video fully before posting yet I sometimes don’t

i mean I make sure to fully watch Skydoesminecraft videos before posting but I don’t do it for popularmmos or dantdm or thinknoodles and etc (Granted it’s because I watched them before but still I posted videos that I haven’t watched from them)

Is that wrong? (It’s mostly for language reasons but nobody will care for that will they?) the most pat and Dan and some of the others like think will do is swear or say some innuendo. (Does it really matter if it’s language?)

Maybe sky is the same but i still get the feeling he’ll do more than that.

get what I’m saying?

Okay

though sometimes I feel like I’m a hypocrite Arceus.

I tell others to watch the video fully before posting yet I sometimes don’t

i mean I make sure to fully watch Skydoesminecraft videos before posting but I don’t do it for popularmmos or dantdm or thinknoodles and etc (Granted it’s because I watched them before but still I posted videos that I haven’t watched from them)

Is that wrong? (It’s mostly for language reasons but nobody will care for that will they?) the most pat and Dan and some of the others like think will do is swear or say some innuendo. (Does it really matter if it’s language?)

Maybe sky is the same but i still get the feeling he’ll do more than that.

get what I’m saying?
imma be real with you i don't think anybody watches what you send fully since you send so much and so i don't think you're gonna be in any trouble as long as the youtuber doesn't say slurs left and right

imma be real with you i don't think anybody watches what you send fully since you send so much and so i don't think you're gonna be in any trouble as long as the youtuber doesn't say slurs left and right

i don’t think Dan and popularmmos and some of the others here say that stuff

it’s just I think sky has the chance to do that. The others not so much but I might need to be more careful

but Captainsparklez do though, but now he's more tame now for obvious reason, same for Skydoesminecraft if he still making those videos

understood, but it’s really I’m not worried about the language though none.

I’m worried that they’ll do something that can be interpreted as sexual or something like that.

or same thing but add sexual/inappropriate language with what they’re doing while saying that stuff

But do you think sky and sparklz And others would really do that?

am I just overreacting/worrying too much none?

understood, but it’s really I’m not worried about the language though none.

I’m worried that they’ll do something that can be interpreted as sexual or something like that.

or same thing but add sexual/inappropriate language with what they’re doing while saying that stuff

But do you think sky and sparklz And others would really do that?

am I just overreacting/worrying too much none?
if that's the case then I never heard of any old timer minecraft youtuber do sexual remark tbh

if that's the case then I never heard of any old timer minecraft youtuber do sexual remark tbh

I mean I heard sky say words like the D, dick, and other stuff. Besides the monkey video I showed to monkeyoflife. Sky said suck a banana (it was accidental I believe, he apologized) which is innuendo.

just glad he never did anything that looked sexual or anything while he did that stuff.

Well there are other videos where he might have done that. I’m just trying to pick the sky videos that would be okay on this site.

He also sometimes makes a lot of grunting noises or something like that. It sounds sexual but maybe that’s just me.

If he’s just making those noises and not doing anything weird or what I said above maybe that’s fine.

am I just overreacting/worrying too much
Yes.

Didn't fully know if you were or not which is why I didn't comment but isn't it annoying worrying that much?

Living or being like that would be exusting af, personally I would say you need to act more of a leader in a way... Instead of worrying, take responsibility... Something like that 🤔 but 🤷‍♂️ you don't need to listen 🙈

Back