• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Desktop-Screenshot-2022-10-03-00-07-37-04.png

This my modpack that I fully created, it has ALOT of big mods... Most which are very good and not that popular and some very good and popular... I went even to Chinese I think website to find good mods... Tho your pc will make alot of noise trying to launch the modpack 😅

time mod is great

also heard tinker’s construct has a watch item that lets you stop time.

can’t find the video but someone used the watch to stop time and shoot arrows everywhere at an enderman.

resumed time and still couldn’t hit it.

time mod is great

also heard tinker’s construct has a watch item that lets you stop time.

can’t find the video but someone used the watch to stop time and shoot arrows everywhere at an enderman.

resumed time and still couldn’t hit it.

i don't remember such item? I only remember the watch of flowing time from project E that can accelerate tick speed so things that needs to wait like smelting and brewing will be much faster if you use it

i don't remember such item? I only remember the watch of flowing time from project E that can accelerate tick speed so things that needs to wait like smelting and brewing will be much faster if you use it

oh wait it’s from this

never heard of tekkit?

oh wait it’s from this

never heard of tekkit?
that is Project E mod ye

and yes, Tekkit is the oldest modpack iirc

Also none

Check at 2:35 is that something you would find in the feed the beast mod.

wait is feed the beast a modpack or just a mod?
feed the beast is like bigger than modpack now, it start at modpack iirc but then they expand become collection of modpacks, they even have their own mc launcher

Back