• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
didn’t dream do some bad things though? Like faking some stuff? Or is he mostly a good Minecraft youtuber or is he meh
I don't know, I watched dream like in 2021, when his videos were so popular.. but I'm not that much of watching others youtubers videos now, since I want to create my own mobs or bosses in modded minecraft.. but idk, I don't consider him as good youtuber like the old vegetta777, but he is cool I think, idk if he fakes his videos or not, but I just watched minecraft videos to entertain.. -w-

I don't know, I watched dream like in 2021, when his videos were so popular.. but I'm not that much of watching others youtubers videos now, since I want to create my own mobs or bosses in modded minecraft.. but idk, I don't consider him as good youtuber like the old vegetta777, but he is cool I think, idk if he fakes his videos or not, but I just watched minecraft videos to entertain.. -w-

vegetta777

i have never heard of the tale of vegetta777

could you tell me more about this techno dude, he sounds a little familiar but I can’t seem to remember him.

Also I never heard of grian. Could you tell me more about him Arceus?
Technoblade, the man, the myth, the legend.
He is a person who was a youtuber since the early days back when he was a teen.
He
-broke the record for most consecutive bedwars won
-helped break it again
-beat minecraft hardcore with a steering wheel
-won MCC twice and broke countless records
-beat dream in a duel for 100k$
-donated hundreds of thousands to cancer research and other projects
-died at 22 years of age as a legend

Technoblade, the man, the myth, the legend.
He is a person who was a youtuber since the early days back when he was a teen.
He
-broke the record for most consecutive bedwars won
-helped break it again
-beat minecraft hardcore with a steering wheel
-won MCC twice and broke countless records
-beat dream in a duel for 100k$
-donated hundreds of thousands to cancer research and other projects
-died at 22 years of age as a legend

i think I remember, he died of cancer right? isn’t that ironic a bit?

then who’s grian?

didn’t dream do some bad things though? Like faking some stuff? Or is he mostly a good Minecraft youtuber or is he meh
Dream faked one of his speedruns and he's been in quite a few controversies. But other than, he's pretty good and I've honestly barely cared at all that he faked it
could you tell me more about this techno dude, he sounds a little familiar but I can’t seem to remember him.

controversies

yeah I know about the faked speed run but what other controversies, I never heard of them
I honestly couldn't keep count. The big ones are listed here:

Pokemonfan, i forgot something. Search up potato wars and watch it in order. You may not understand some stuff but you need to see the biggest battle in Minecraft
Nah, he found someone who had most potatoes on the Hypixel Minecraft server and decided to take that crown

you’ve been talking potato’s to me so I give you a potato mod.

edit: enjoy

Killer Whale vs Spinosaurus
3f02abfe667834cbbac5974ddd6c4350.png

Back in the old days we only had squids now we have coral, fish, dolphins, and kelp.

what do you think about these new sea creatures in minecraft guys? (They’re not new anymore but I just wanted to know what you think of them)

edit: plus turtles and the drowned (although drowned are not sea creatures which is why I excluded them)
drowned are a pain in the ass

Back