• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All these Popular MMOs links are giving me nostalgia

same he’s one of my favorite minecraft YouTubers.

I also like Skydoesminecraft too but I just get worried that his videos might not necessarily be okay for this wiki. (I uploaded a few but only after watching the entire video)

what do you think about that regarding what is said about sky?

same he’s one of my favorite minecraft YouTubers.

I also like Skydoesminecraft too but I just get worried that his videos might not necessarily be okay for this wiki. (I uploaded a few but only after watching the entire video)

what do you think about that regarding what is said about sky?
I’ve never really watched sky, so I’m not sure what you’re talking about

I’ve never really watched sky, so I’m not sure what you’re talking about
He says a lot of language that’s sexual sometimes.

i think it’s fine but I worry there might be more than just language. That’s what I’m worried

and if he does something while saying that sexual language then I’m worried too. (Basically he does something that might look sexual while he’s speaking sexual language/noises)

Sorry about this, I might be worrying too much

Something, something..
8cd3571ff8caeb67a73e0b5a51b47343.png

ddb2d23ccb0e3955ac5fc7826455b484.png

41996acf979bd6568c03e2f72b2518a6.png

Interesting, so you use mods. But none, do the mods you use have ender dragon eggs and nether stars for crafting recipes?
Oh yeah they use TONS of them

That's why I can't exactly say anhthing about vanilla minecraft since I never legit beat then

The only mods that I can say isn't OP but still OP at the same time is Tinkers Construct, I use those to fight the vanilla bosses

Back