• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have finished reading this one a long time ago, so I might be able to help gathering the feats.

Contain heavy plot point. Do not read if you planned on reading or haven't finished it.
  • The End is infinite in size.
  • The Ender Dragon can release a fire-breath which instantly turn people to ash.

• The End have different timeflow than the Overworld

• The enderman can teleport from the End to the Overworld

• The Enderman can hide their thoughts from telepathy.

• The Ender Dragon has infinite lifespan.

• The Great Chaos and Force of Order created everything in the universe

• Enderpearl is the soul of Enderman(?), and human can teleport using it.

• Inventory are explained to be gateway to an empty block of space-time which is infinitely big and small at the same time. It also seems like by simply having Ender Pearl at your inventory you can teleport many times like Enderman.

• The Great Chaos exist before the universe and will still exist after. Seeing his true form will liquefy your liver instantly. Apparently he was the one who created Ender Dragon

• The Ender Dragon will always return after death because she is the heart of the world. Her death trigger a great wake pulses which reach everywhere throughout The End and erase everyone's memories.

• Respawn is canon
Epic, when CRT?

I'm just reading this and they already remind us of the poem, will the True Player from the poem be functional for this?
Once upon a time, there was a player.
The player was you.
Sometimes it thought itself human, on the thin crust of a spinning globe of molten rock. The ball of molten rock circled a ball of blazing gas that was three hundred and thirty thousand times more massive than it. They were so far apart that light took eight minutes to cross the gap. The light was information from a star, and it could burn your skin from a hundred and fifty million kilometers away.
Sometimes the player dreamed it was a miner, on the surface of a world that was flat, and infinite. The sun was a square of white. The days were short; there was much to do; and death was a temporary inconvenience

I'm just reading this and they already remind us of the poem, will the True Player from the poem be functional for this?
Once upon a time, there was a player.
The player was you.
Sometimes it thought itself human, on the thin crust of a spinning globe of molten rock. The ball of molten rock circled a ball of blazing gas that was three hundred and thirty thousand times more massive than it. They were so far apart that light took eight minutes to cross the gap. The light was information from a star, and it could burn your skin from a hundred and fifty million kilometers away.
Sometimes the player dreamed it was a miner, on the surface of a world that was flat, and infinite. The sun was a square of white. The days were short; there was much to do; and death was a temporary inconvenience
I'm not sure but the two beings who talked in the End Poem could be the Great Chaos and the Force of Order although there are no direct evidences of it.

But you have the links, right?
nileseyy-niles-peace-out.gif

Unfortunately, no

Minecraft Legend is potentially canon to The Base game.
Minecraft Legends is the new action strategy game we made in partnership with Blackbird Interactive where you play as the brave hero who unites the inhabitants of the Overworld to fight off a devastating piglin invasion. Nether portals have appeared all over the once-peaceful Overworld, bringing piglins and spreading netherrack, and it’s up to you to lead the charge and destroy them before the corruption covers everything! In this game, mobs that you would typically fight or avoid in the original Minecraft will become your friends and fight alongside you. The story of Minecraft Legends is one that’s been passed down through time in the Overworld, so who’s to say whether it’s real or not? The truth is nobody can, so it’s up to you to discover it and craft your own theories!

And then there exist DLC with Egyptian, Chinese, Greek, and Norse mythology bruh.
Minecraft gonna be powerful.
I just hope to see feats of moving sun or moons, possibly from Greek mythology (I'm guessing something related to Helios or Nyx), Nordic (those wolfs or maybe even surtur trying to destroy the realms, which could potentially be all Minecraft) or Egyptian (Ra probably )

Back