• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
nice to hear

though I believe that with the right kind of mods, tier 0 Minecraft will be possible
Bruh. Here is the profile.
My man is 2-B at max and have 5D hax.

Bruh. Here is the profile.
My man is 2-B at max and have 5D hax.
Thanks

I have finished reading this one a long time ago, so I might be able to help gathering the feats.

Contain heavy plot point. Do not read if you planned on reading or haven't finished it.
  • The End is infinite in size.
  • The Ender Dragon can release a fire-breath which instantly turn people to ash.
Loathsome rocketed out of nowhere. Her bloodshot eyes streamed tears. The undead demon horse collided with her mother, knocking her out of the courtyard. The mare turned round to look at Mo just as ED opened his mouth and emptied his gullet onto Jess, Koal, Karshen, Koneka, and Loathsome, engulfing them all with white-hot fire. The humans went to ash in an instant. Fin didn’t even have time to call Jess’s name. Koal’s face went slack with total disbelief, then drifted away like dust. Till the last second, he simply knew he was going to escape. He always escaped. Karshen dissolved into smoke. Koneka looked up at the infinite blackness of the End. It is lonely out here on the dunes, Fin heard her think, and then she was gone, too. (Chapter 22)
But that does not mean there is no such thing as time. Or light. Ring after ring of pale yellow islands glow in the darkness, floating in the endless night. Violet trees and violet towers twist up out of the earth and into the blank sky. Trees full of fruit, towers full of rooms. White crystal rods stand like candles at the corners of the tower roofs and balconies, shining through the shadows. Sprawling, ancient, quiet cities full of these towers glitter all along the archipelago, purple and yellow like everything else in this place. Beside them float great ships with tall masts. Below them yawns a black and bottomless void. (Chapter 1)
“It’s just one mob, geez,” Jax huffed. “You can’t handle one mob by yourself?”
“I don’t want to handle her!” Mo shoved back at Lopp’s rampaging form. She tried to be gentle. It wasn’t easy to shove someone around a cliff that dropped off into infinite space without hurting them. Much harder than just punching them until they fell off the edge. Lopp’s dark body flushed where Mo hit her. It seemed to only make her angrier. (Chapter 11)
  • The End have different timeflow than the Overworld
Ah, the little ones do not understand as their hubunits do, the elder Ipari thought soothingly. Time in the Overworld does not flow in precisely the same way as it does here. In the time it takes for whatever humans are building their portal to slide another stone, another eye into place, hours or days may pass in the End. We cannot know for certain. Time is the servant of Order. We are not friendly with it. (Chapter 4)
  • The enderman can teleport from the End to the Overworld
Through his tears, El Fin the Archmage whispered, “We can still break the cycle. If we find Kan. He can teleport three of us back to the Overworld. That’s not too much. ED’s still alive. If we leave now, it can’t start over again.”. (Chapter 22)
Space flipped upside down. The black sky and yellow rock suddenly floated above them. Then they flipped inside out. Then a brilliant light obliterated the world around them. It consumed the End and the island and the crag of rock and the rumbling of ED in one huge white flash.
When the flash faded, Mo was standing on green grass. Jax pulled his sword out of Lopp and stumbled backward a little, catching his balance. Loathsome bit down harder. She growled with her mouth full of enderman. But it didn’t matter. Lopp was already dying. She’d tried to teleport away, but all it had done was drag them all with her into the Overworld. The enderman crumpled to the ground. Her eyes faded as she fell. Mo reached out after her, but Lopp was gone. Mo’s green, human eyes filled with tears.
“What were you doing out there all alone, you dummy?” she whispered. “You died! You didn’t have to. Only dummies die.”
“Did we just teleport out of the End completely, like, for real? Neat!” said Jax. He looked down at the loot on the ground. “Cool chestplate.” He put his hands on his hips and sighed heavily. “I’m gonna have to find another portal. So annoying. Doing things twice is stupid.”
Mo blinked. She hadn’t even noticed that they’d teleported. They’d teleported, and she was somewhere else. Somewhere very else.

• The Enderman can hide their thoughts from telepathy.
Kan settled into a corner of the ship’s guts, between a block of emerald and a pair of old boots. He put his note block between his legs. For a while, he just lay his head on top of it. He didn’t think anything. At least not out loud. Endermen could hide their thoughts if they really wanted to. It was just considered incredibly, aggressively rude. Kan didn’t cry. Endermen couldn’t, not really. But in their minds, Fin and Mo could see an image of the little white sparkles that fell from the end rods on the tips of the towers of Telos, falling all the way to the ground. They understood what that meant the same way any human knows what water falling from another human’s eyes means. (Chapter 3)
  • The Ender Dragon has infinite lifespan.
ED swung low, its shadow startling several elder endermen, who looked up after it with blank faces. Child, you are not a dragon. You are a fragment. You are not even that. You are but a fragment of a fragment. And because you are not a dragon, it is beyond the capability of your mind to comprehend that these, right now, here, on this island, among these pillars, are the most enjoyable days of my infinite, endless life. (Chapter 2)
  • The Great Chaos and Force of Order created everything in the universe
“Jax,” she panted. “Listen. I’m not crazy. Well, maybe I am, but not because of this. The universe was created in a battle between the Great Chaos and the Forces of Order. They struggled against each other for eons. Sometimes Chaos prevailed, and made the endermen, and the shulkers, and the creepers, and fire itself. Sometimes Order prevailed, and made humans and sheep and pigs and medicine and stones and trees. Finally, their conflict ended as it always must: in a draw. They looked around and all their creations surrounded them: They had made the universe. So everything serves either the Great Chaos or the Forces of Order, and they will always fight. It’s in their nature. I served the Great Chaos. I made your house better. More beautiful. More perfect.” (Chapter 12)
  • Enderpearl is the soul of Enderman(?), and human can teleport using it.
Humans do worse than that, juvenile male, thought Karshen, Kan’s secondary hubunit. He was calm and thoughtful now, stacked with so many endermen. Not a trace of his rage left. They steal our pearls.
Mo felt sick. Ender pearls were to an enderman as a heart and a soul were to a human. Why? By the Great Chaos, why?
Karshen answered: With it, they can teleport as we do.(Chapter 4)
  • Inventory are explained to be gateway to an empty block of space-time which is infinitely big and small at the same time. It also seems like by simply having Ender Pearl at your inventory you can teleport many times like Enderman.
“You have a totem of undying,” Jax whispered, stunned. “Where did you get that?”
“How should I know? I didn’t know I had pockets till just now. But that stuff is heavy. How could I be carrying it and not know?”
The ender pearl bubbled into mush and began to seep down through the floorboards. There goes teleportation, Mo thought.
“Pockets,” Jax said slowly, his mind clearly working through something else entirely. “It’s a human thing. It’s not really a pocket, it’s a shortcut to an empty block of space-time that can hold whatever you want because it’s both infinitely big and infinitely small at the same time. You don’t feel the weight or the bulk of your stash. There’re limits, but mostly you can carry anything, no problem. You could teleport because you had an ender pearl the whole time. So you’re no better than me. That pearl belonged to somebody, too. You probably killed them for it.” (Chapter 12)

• The Great Chaos exist before the universe and will still exist after. Seeing his true form will liquefy your liver instantly. Apparently he was the one who created Ender Dragon
“I am neither good nor bad and I am not your boy!” The shulker thundered. “God is a limiting word. I existed when the universe was new. I will exist when it burns itself out. I knew the Beginners, the builders of the End. I saw them come ashore, and do their work, and embrace their extinction. I am the eternal unpredictable stroke of chance in the cogs of creation.”
Mo scratched the back of her hand. “What about the ender dragon? It talks like that. It said it was the infinite lightning night-lizard at the end of the universe.”
“The ender dragon is my dog,” Grumpo scoffed. “I got lonely a millennium or two ago. I needed someone to snuggle and amuse me with its tricks. Everyone needs someone to snuggle, you know. The development of a self-aware soul was a very good trick. As was fire breath. I am proud of ED.”
“If you’re so great and powerful, why do you look like a lump of snot?”
“—like a shulker,” Mo quickly added at the same time.
“To observe you in this cycle and many others. The sight of my true form would liquefy your livers in an instant. Also everyone leaves me alone and I don’t have to listen to those stupid carols. Once you’re a god it’s bye-bye to privacy. Paparazzi everywhere.” (Chapter 21)

• The Ender Dragon will always return after death because she is the heart of the world. Her death trigger a great wake pulses which reach everywhere throughout The End and erase everyone's memories.
“I have said all this before and I will say it again. I hate you, Fin. I hate you, Mo. I hate you more than the last time I told you I hated you,” Grumpo began. “The ender dragon is the heart of this world. It beats in the center of the End, round and round in circles, steady as a pulse. Nothing works without ED. And since the beginning, humans have come questing after it. To find ED and kill it for no particular good reason other than that it is killable. Every time my poor doggo dies, another one must be born. That cycle was perfectly acceptable. A world must have a heart. The ender dragon vanishes, an egg appears in its place, and a new ender dragon rises. But something as powerful and ancient and loyal to the Great Chaos who is its master does not die without leaving…a wake. Let’s call it that. When a ship passes by at great speed, the sea churns and ripples after it as water is displaced and replaced again. That is what happens when the ender dragon dies. What is going to happen in about…oh, I would wager ten to fifteen minutes, give or take. A great wake pulses out from its body. It travels through the End like the tide. It touches everything and everyone. And it makes them forget. The world resets. What came before is gone. There is only the now.” (Chapter 21)

• Respawn is canon
“Why? How can that be good for anyone?” asked Mo.
“Why does your body respawn when you die?” Grumpo shrugged as well as he could without shoulders. “It is how ED decomposes. You shouldn’t judge. You always were very judgey, Ultimo. It’s a nasty habit.” (Chapter 21)

I have finished reading this one a long time ago, so I might be able to help gathering the feats.

Contain heavy plot point. Do not read if you planned on reading or haven't finished it.
  • The End is infinite in size.
  • The Ender Dragon can release a fire-breath which instantly turn people to ash.

• The End have different timeflow than the Overworld

• The enderman can teleport from the End to the Overworld

• The Enderman can hide their thoughts from telepathy.

• The Ender Dragon has infinite lifespan.

• The Great Chaos and Force of Order created everything in the universe

• Enderpearl is the soul of Enderman(?), and human can teleport using it.

• Inventory are explained to be gateway to an empty block of space-time which is infinitely big and small at the same time. It also seems like by simply having Ender Pearl at your inventory you can teleport many times like Enderman.

• The Great Chaos exist before the universe and will still exist after. Seeing his true form will liquefy your liver instantly. Apparently he was the one who created Ender Dragon

• The Ender Dragon will always return after death because she is the heart of the world. Her death trigger a great wake pulses which reach everywhere throughout The End and erase everyone's memories.

• Respawn is canon
Aah, it's time.

Who is slimecicle,

I never heard of this Minecraft youtuber
A YouTuber and Twitch streamer who is former member of the Dream SMP and current member of the QSMP (Quackity's new multilingual server). He's also done other stuff like Backrooms videos and part of the Sorry boys group channel

A YouTuber and Twitch streamer who is former member of the Dream SMP and current member of the QSMP (Quackity's new multilingual server). He's also done other stuff like Backrooms videos and part of the Sorry boys group channel
Cool

Extended works other than books?

like what?
Well, the marketplace XD

I was just thinking about Artemis Mission of Minecraft Educational. It shows us both Minecraft as a planet and Space. I was just wondering if it would mean anything. Like, Minecraft's planet Earth itself is at least Solar System in size already. What would it mean to have an actual one, with planets and all?

Well, the marketplace XD

I was just thinking about Artemis Mission of Minecraft Educational. It shows us both Minecraft as a planet and Space. I was just wondering if it would mean anything. Like, Minecraft's planet Earth itself is at least Solar System in size already. What would it mean to have an actual one, with planets and all?
i remember educational Minecraft though that doesn’t appear in American version

Great

Is it the same thing as this one?

Back