• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mind hax bitch vs Frezze GG

I haven't seen a single Kirito thread imply that it was thought based. Ever.

All I see is Freeze GG which only implies attacking before the opponent, not thinking first.

Ah, yes, I will have to double check the novel. I remember him doing it, but I have to cuadruple check to remember perfectly things, so I may be wrong.

I only saw Thinks in one of those posts, with exception of one that you yourself said it was thought based

I believe its reliably shooting first that isn't a stomp. If Luke is guaranteed to perform his IC wincon before his opponent can do anything, its definitely a stomp. Now if his opponent is proven to only leads with their thought based wincon a third of the time, it wouldn't be as its just a slight nuance in their character and approach to combat that gives him the victory.

I agree there but then again people constantly flip flop on if that's a stomp or not as well, though given the new recent stomp criteria it probably is.

Back