• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minamoto no Yorimitsu vs Twenty-Fifth Baam (Legendary Monsters Exterminator hunt yet another Legendary Monster)

Ah yes, the innocent looking lad which ara-ara onee-sans like minato have fallen for in the tower who holds a weird red sword thing is 100% looking like an oni

Maybe they don't fight and it turns into a fanfic jk haha ...unless?

Even if hes percieved as a oni i don't think shes spamming spirit form like you think, reading his page i don't think shes one tapping Baam before he goes range spam.

I mean baam is the type to captivate that type of woman without actually intending to (and these are women of the same type as minato just way older chronologically) so...

Tower of Harem
or if it was a LN
¨I got resurrected and now im trapped in a mega colossal tower with my sexually ambiguous best friend, my cocodrile bestfriend, several women who wants to **** with me and a lot of people that wants me dead or want to weaponize me¨

the description you gave would be if Khun Eduan had an LN
dbig26nb7a651.jpg

man we really need to begin using the general tog discussion thread for discussions about the manhwa and not just the immense amount of scaling

Does Bam has Regeneration Negation? (Not from what i remember)
Cause how is he dealing with her immortality?

and we have Raikou ability to one shot him

my vote goes to Raikou, if Bam cant kill her and she can one shot, yeah definitely Raikou

Does Bam has Regeneration Negation? (Not from what i remember)
Cause how is he dealing with her immortality?
Regen is not combat applicable iirc
edit: woops wrong, that's on another key which is not the one here+confused it with returning to the throne or something like that so forget the first part which is immortality not regen
Their regen is practically the same
and we have Raikou ability to one shot him
She can't oneshot him tho
if Bam cant kill her and she can one shot, yeah definitely Raikou
Same as above

Last edited:
Regen is not combat applicable iirc
edit: woops wrong, that's on another key which is not the one here+confused it with returning to the throne or something like that so forget the first part which is immortality not regen
Their regen is practically the same
How is their regeneration the same? To kill a servant you need to destroy their head or heart any other wound they will heal from it. And when did bam show any thing close to this?

I mean neglecting the fact that she can regenerate from a single finger too.
She can't oneshot him tho
Lol she gains damage boost when facing divine characters, the higher the divinity the greater the boost with SBA bam divinity should be A++ if not higher and with bam current durability he won't survive an attack.
She simply one shots with mystery killer.

How is their regeneration the same? To kill a servant you need to destroy their head or heart any other wound they will heal from it. And when did bam show any thing close to this?
Well the regeneration from her profile which comes from servant physiology says that they have the same aka mid low, and mid low can't do that, while the low mid one is overtime so yeah, unless the profile is outdated.
I mean neglecting the fact that she can regenerate from a single finger too.
edit: Why are you using her regen from the second key in this one btw, this is her first key.
Lol she gains damage boost when facing divine characters, the higher the divinity the greater the boost with SBA bam divinity should be A++ if not higher and with bam current durability he won't survive an attack.
Any proof the boost makes it past the x7 which is required to oneshot, even less through his senses, IR, skill and him becoming low 6B when facing any life danger

Last edited:
And where does A++ Divinity come from? That seems baseless. Ashwatthama is literally the avatar of a powerful god and not even he has that rank.

Gogh and Guifei are Rank B, so the only rank we can say Baam to be because of have the power of god inside (even though I'm pretty sure he is supposed to be god itself) is Rank B, which is more than enough to buff considerable (to note Shuten have Divinity Rank C).
Any proof the boost makes it past the x7 which is required to oneshot, even less through his senses, IR, skill and him becoming low 6B when facing any life danger
Servants with Rank D strength currently are rated as 26.6GT, Raikou is Rank A and pretty much one-shot servants of Rank D, and with Mystery Killer active she overwhelm in strength another Rank A like Shuten, Mana Burst is another big buff to that, so yes, she one-shot base Baam and with the short distance and skill she have, is plenty possible that she land a attack without Baam reacting (because there are servants with IR more big and servants of this level still land their attacks on them without problem), and even after transformation with her NP she still have the AP advantage, not to one-shot but enough to give good damage.

And where does A++ Divinity come from? That seems baseless. Ashwatthama is literally the avatar of a powerful god and not even he has that rank.
A+
and Bam is not an avatar of a god, he is a god that has two other gods inside of him. so yes there you go tell me which rank will a servant that is a god that encompasses two other god be?

Bruh what? First off, nothing suggests that the gods in ToG should be equalized to gods in Nasu as there aren't "divine gods" in ToG.

Two, Baam never had gods inside of him.
The thryssa is a baby Guardian/Administrator, those are op Shinsue that take care of floors, not really gods.
And the "God" of the tower who's the reason behind shinsoo "god water?" has unknown origin and is called god by those who live in the tower while in truth it is most likely an Axis, who are authors, not gods.

Next is the creature inside baam... You do realize that it's been called a DEVIL like 100 times right? Just like the gods, that thing is probably not a demon or anything like that but either way it is 100% not a god.

Knowing nothing of TOG and just Reading the profile page i feel like im overestimating baam, whats his in character move against a melee with several amps?
Does he start with danmaku and turn raikou into a cactus or not?

Bruh what? First off, nothing suggests that the gods in ToG should be equalized to gods in Nasu as there aren't "divine gods" in ToG.
the fact that people refer to irregulars has gods and fug did bam one better and made him a god, so by sba he becomes a god in fate standard
Two, Baam never had gods inside of him.
he does
The thryssa is a baby Guardian/Administrator, those are op Shinsue that take care of floors, not really gods.
administrators are referred to gods of the tower
Next is the creature inside baam... You do realize that it's been called a DEVIL like 100 times right? Just like the gods, that thing is probably not a demon or anything like that but either way it is 100% not a god.
was the thing in bam not called an administrator iirc

the fact that people refer to irregulars has gods and fug did bam one better and made him a god, so by sba he becomes a god in fate standard

he does

administrators are referred to gods of the tower

was the thing in bam not called an administrator iirc
Irregulars are called "gods" because of their sheer strength, but aren't divine in any other way, unlike Fate Gods. The word "god" has only ever been used in the context of god-like strength when it comes to them. They don't get worshipped or anything like that, nor are they considered the gods of anything. You could easily replace the word "god" and it wouldn't change the context.

No, he doesn't. The only info we have on the Outside God is that Arlene prophesied that the God's power will enter Bam. So not even the god himself. Besides we have not yet gotten any confirmation that Arlene's prophecy is actually true.

Some people considered Administrators gods because they seemed immortal and unbeatable. Then Enryu came along and destroyed those assumptions. Besides Bam only has two Thryssas inside his body, not actual Adminstrators.

Yeah technically they indeed don't get worshipped.

Heck, Zahard is more of a god than them in the Nasuverse sense because he actually has crazy worshippers creating cults around him

Also like 5 people know about the outer god and none of them worship him

The god that made the tower isn't mentioned by anyone most of the time except in a few legends where he's not even a god, just some dude who built a tower to get to a star

Back