• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alternate Title: Enlight from your sin! Yorimitsu Hunting Journey Eps. 11

Back to your daily Raikou matches folks, more specifically Raikou vs Servants matches
This time it would be the big oppai monk to challenge the Early Heian Hero in a fight. I'll be honest, this idea wasn't planned from the start since it was Medea that supposed to fight Raikou, however after several thinking after stumbled upon Xuanzang profile and alongside saved most of her lewd fanarts i decided to change it to Xuanzang since somehow i found it more interesting and more thematic
Well, we'll see and lets go to the fight!!

● ------------------------------------- ●

Both of them had met before as a team, but now they met again...but as an enemies
Quite tragic as before that they've been working together and had a lot's of fun...now the fate has spook and they were now faced against each others
The Warrior of Heian Era unsheath her blade in preparation to take an another head of the preys she hunt, the Tang Monk recite and chanted some of Buddhist pray, in her deepest heart she didn't want this fight but she knew that this can't be avoidable, so she pray and hope the Buddha can enlighten her and the warrior...in exchange of her life!
The battle between them were now started!!

• Base Raikou is used
  • Both are in-characters
  • Both having a prior-knowledge against each others
  • Place located in Gate to Underworld (Yomi)
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!

Caster.%28Xuanzang%29.600.3647540.jpg

VS
Berserker.%28Minamoto.no.Yorimitsu%29.600.2828079.jpg

Last edited:
If you guys find Xuanzang picture above is..."too much" i can change it
For now in my defense the pic is pretty tame to say lel

Starting the debate: How skillful Xuanzang is? She fought Mordred in the anime but i don't know if that's counted
Also would Xuanzang exorcise work here since the nature of Raikou being an Oni

I have to say, a pretty good matchup.

Can Xuanzang exorcise an Oni and how does she usually exorcise demons? Incantations?
Raikou's damage boost works on Xuanzang's divinity.

I see this match only going one way if Xuanzang is able to exorcise Raikou via incantation; prior knowledge means Xuanzang pulls out an exorcism incantation ASAP, and Raikou has to respond quickly so as not to be exorcised, this both puts them at a sort of equal ground since Raikou's damage boost means she will be effective against Xuanzang.

Does damage to one of Raikou's duplicates count as damage to her? If yes that makes blocking with duplicates useless. And Xuanzang could try to repeat the exorcism from the beginning, High speed incantation will be hell for Raikou.

I'm not knowledgeable about Raikou's abilities but I know she's matched up against pretty much everyone on here so I'm just putting some ideas out there and going by the profiles and I hope I can learn from this match lol. Also, I love that formatting.

Last edited:
I've contacted @FantaRin_The_First and @Expectro2000xxx to come here since they know about Raikou.....actually i also know about what Raikou can do here so i'll give some argument:
Can Xuanzang exorcise an Oni and how does she usually exorcise demons? Incantations?
Raikou's damage boost works on Xuanzang's divinity.
By what i can see, she usually use the exorcise with her "high speed sutra chanting" so prolly very quick incantations
Funny enough, Bewitching Rosy Cheecks might actually work due the fact that Raikou is a demon and a divine as well lel
In other side yeah, Mystery Killer would 1000% triggered here so that give Raikou an AP advantage alongside Mana Burst
I see this match only going one way if Xuanzang is able to exorcise Raikou via incantation; prior knowledge means Xuanzang pulls out an exorcism incantation ASAP, and Raikou has to respond quickly so as not to be exorcised, this both puts them at a sort of equal ground since Raikou's damage boost means she will be effective against Xuanzang.
How about her NP? She can prolly used the same thing that she did against Mordred
Does damage to one of Raikou's duplicates count as damage to her? If yes that makes blocking with duplicates useless. And Xuanzang could try to repeat the exorcism from the beginning, High speed incantation will be hell for Raikou.
Good question but honestly i'm unsure if the damage to the duplicates count as damage to herself
I'm not knowledgeable about Raikou's abilities but I know she's matched up against pretty much everyone on here so I'm just putting some ideas out there and going by the profiles and I hope I can learn from this match lol
I already give what i know above, also you know how skillful Xuanzang is?
Also, I love that formatting.
thanks and hopefully you can('t) copy my formatting when you publish your match

Granted, i don't know what were they done in Summer 2017 beside....racing lel (since summer 2017 is my most least liked summer event so i didn't bother to check it)

Okay she's partially oni and has higher divinity than Xuanzang.

Exorcising Raikou is gonna be damn difficult due to being overwhelmed by her, Mad enhancement further boosting her and because Raikou isn't fully an oni.

Unlike the Cu match a while ago I think Xuanzang's Suicide NP will work on Raikou, i don't see anything else she can use to 'dodge' it other than the duplicates. Otherwise Raikou is losing this.

CQC is something Xuanzang is good at but in the anime she fought Mordred and at times it seemed like she was getting overpowered, now imagine that with 5 Raikous all with heavy weaponry. All with a damage boost.

I'd go as far as to say she would have to activate her secondary Suicide NP to perform Buddha Palm.

It seems like Raikou takes this, lemme know what you think.

Last edited:
Crap she already lost to cu and now she’s losing to raikou.

granted it’s just two losses but poor xuanzang.

also what’s with all the raikou matches all of a sudden.

Oh wait, Zerochan is apperently had an error, i can't access the site atm and the pictures above are also down

Last edited:
Back