• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minamoto no Yorimitsu vs Twenty-Fifth Baam (Legendary Monsters Exterminator hunt yet another Legendary Monster)

It isn't inferior, it's 4 attacks that each are one shot worthy to a servant. And then it's a large Low 6-B attack.
I already addressed this as Baam can dodge dozens of invisible projectiles on instinct alone without sensing energy or anything while in close range. 4 projectiles are nothing to him especially with flight.

Again, if this is Baam with his Low 6-B stats then this is a stomp. If it's using the Low 6-B part of his key instead of his 6-C portion is what I mean. So is this 6-C Baam or Low 6-B Baam. He amps, so does she.
yes he amps, he started in 6C afterall. she amps isn't a problem at all either way, he still was superior and her Low 6B was getting lol nope by several danmaku of low 6B attacks
It isn't inferior, it's 4 attacks that each are one shot worthy to a servant. And then it's a large Low 6-B attack.
Uh yes, that is indeed inferior, like?? this is the same Bam that can dodge atleast 7(EDIT: by seven attacks is seven simultaneous in a single one attacks like Tsubame Gaeshi) attacks that bends space to hit you from all directions and follow you from White At a distance of 1m.(yes not 10m, I said 1m).

With the change of rules, Bam still has immobilization advantage, and flight, but no advantage over low 6B NP, He can still power Null the NP and large distance attacks tho.

Last edited:
Mana Burst buffs her defense, but Mystery Killer does not I believe.
Both also buff parameters speed and endurance.
There aren't 4 attacks, there are 4 clones of Raikou that can launch multiple attacks each of them + the aoe Low 6-B. And servants with Rank A strength can one shot most of servants, Raikou with Mystery Killer active overwhelm someone with Rank A like Shuten, she from base have a big AP advantage, Mana Burst and the clones of NP only increase that even more (+ obviously the Low 6-B part).
He can still power Null the NP and large distance attacks tho.
I don't really think he can power null attacks from a divine source like Indra and even less a big charged attack full of divinity.

What's the current votes right now? I'm also still waiting for @John985 and @Regidian to gave their more/final arguments and vote
5-3-0
I don't really think he can power null attacks from a divine source like Indra and even less a big charged attack full of divinity.
any specific reason of why he can't, because as a low 7B he could slowly dissolve the shinsu of a low 6B. since I don't see any resistance to it while doing ctrl g on her profile nor in servant phisyology.
Because to source of someone power shouldn't affect why he can or not, unless that power resist(in which case it should be on the profile).
i do want to know the distance of the Aoe
This 2. You say AOE but from what I can glimpse of, it's more like a big massive ligthning instead of an AOE.

also yeah i see no reason why baam can't PN them cause they are divine.

Anyways my argument still stands

Minamoto can one-shot but Baam evades effortlessly and wins via shinsoo spam

i do want to know the distance of the Aoe
It's honestly hard to guess the exact number, Raikou don't have any figth scene in anime to see it and the game it's pretty shit in this regard because there aren't much animation, so it would be needed to scale the size with other Anti-Army NP.
any specific reason of why he can't, because as a low 7B he could slowly dissolve the shinsu of a low 6B. since I don't see any resistance to it while doing ctrl g on her profile nor in servant phisyology.
Because to source of someone power shouldn't affect why he can or not, unless that power resist(in which case it should be on the profile).
I mean, the lightning come from her divinity of Indra, it have the special traits of it, that's why it can bypass special defenses like the Sacred Fig of Saver, it's also the reason as to why she have a authority (the authority part seem is talked in Heian-Kyo and still isn't in the profile), that's why I don't think Baam can null it.

Wasn't PN only for 1st thorn?

Anyways nothing stated here stops Baam from evading the attacks via his immense instinct, energy sensing and flight

Flight isn't as impressive, again, many servants can flight and fight against enemies who also have flight, it help in evading? Yes, would mean that Raikou isn't gonna touch him? No, it just make it a bit more difficult.

At this point it doesn't seem like any new arguments are being brought to the table. People should probably just vote.

My vote is still on Bam btw.

It's people saying that raikou needs one hit and us proving that Baam would have no issue evading it as he is extremely efficient at dodging

People are just kinda ignoring our argument and saying that she can hit him despite Baam having no trouble evading attacks FAR more complex than what Raikou has shown and having godly senses to do so.

My vote is on Bam, period.

Analytical prediction, or Precog is normal for Servants. They dont have that much trouble hitting them. Like in Saber vs Lancer in Zero, then Saber vs Berserker Lancelot.

And there's also they're soul destruction attack.

yeah, stop waiting, so far is
5 for Shota the prota, actually no he is 180m++ tall he may be as tall as her
3 for mommy
0 for Goku le gana
I mean, the lightning come from her divinity of Indra, it have the special traits of it, that's why it can bypass special defenses like the Sacred Fig of Saver, it's also the reason as to why she have a authority (the authority part seem is talked in Heian-Kyo and still isn't in the profile), that's why I don't think Baam can null it.
Cool, but you thinking is not the same as it actually happening, just because it has negation of ¨x¨ because of its innate quality, means it has resistance to power null, if it had, it would have it in the profile.

You can make a CRT too ig, (do not read it in the tone of those ppl that says ¨Disagree? idc make a crt¨ they're mean :( )

What, adding Authority resistance to all that have divine armament and divinity?
No problem, I think in do so after the near future crts for servants are done and after I personally read the rest of story in jp. If you want to think he can null it then sure, until it's added to the profile I guess it's fair.
That's only for her second key, right?

Anyway John, are you not voting?

Back