• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's been a while since my last Raikou vs opponents from other verses as i'm having fun on her matches against the other servants
Well lets take a break from that for a moment and lets return to the usual vs matches, this time its another fight against a Kamen Rider from another series and it also a "swordmaster" themed as well so an thematic fight i say lel (note that i wanted to use Durendal but his main thing that he abuse a lot got resisted so i'm changing it to Rintaro/Blades)
Anyway lets get to the fight!!

The Wielders of sacred swords with it's own elements, one made to protecting the worlds from evil being, one made for exterminating and destroying the evil beings
Now those two wielders who being regarded as the one of the best swordmaster on their own universes faced each others for a duel, to proof which is the best between the two
The Holy Water-Style Swordmaster against the Divine Lightning-Style Swordmaster, which one of them going to win!!?

• Base Raikou and Legeiel/Zoous Arc Blades are used
  • Rintaro/Blades can use Kaenken Rekka briefly
  • THS Form and Ox-King Storm Call are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Punk Hazard Ice Land side
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Water Swordmaster, Protector of the World: 0
  • Purple Lighting Swordmaster, the Greatest Demons Slayer: 0
  • Inconclusive: 7 (Ixa, Expectro, Speedster, Berrie, James, FantaRin, myself)

Berserker.%28Minamoto.no.Yorimitsu%29.600.2844949.jpg

VS
Kamen.Rider.Blades.600.3440666.jpg

Last edited:
I guess a inco is fine, both seem to have reasonables win cons and it seem more or less equally probable that they can pull them I also don't want to have a long debate trying to argue that Raikou is more probable that could win most of the time.

Though if in the end Blade LS is downgraded one of the main advantages that he have wouldn't apply more in which case Raikou would have more probabilities to win, but I don't know if in the end his LS will really downgraded so this can be ignored.

Back