• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's been a while since my last Raikou vs opponents from other verses as i'm having fun on her matches against the other servants
Well lets take a break from that for a moment and lets return to the usual vs matches, this time its another fight against a Kamen Rider from another series and it also a "swordmaster" themed as well so an thematic fight i say lel (note that i wanted to use Durendal but his main thing that he abuse a lot got resisted so i'm changing it to Rintaro/Blades)
Anyway lets get to the fight!!

The Wielders of sacred swords with it's own elements, one made to protecting the worlds from evil being, one made for exterminating and destroying the evil beings
Now those two wielders who being regarded as the one of the best swordmaster on their own universes faced each others for a duel, to proof which is the best between the two
The Holy Water-Style Swordmaster against the Divine Lightning-Style Swordmaster, which one of them going to win!!?

• Base Raikou and Legeiel/Zoous Arc Blades are used
  • Rintaro/Blades can use Kaenken Rekka briefly
  • THS Form and Ox-King Storm Call are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Punk Hazard Ice Land side
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Water Swordmaster, Protector of the World: 0
  • Purple Lighting Swordmaster, the Greatest Demons Slayer: 0
  • Inconclusive: 7 (Ixa, Expectro, Speedster, Berrie, James, FantaRin, myself)

Berserker.%28Minamoto.no.Yorimitsu%29.600.2844949.jpg

VS
Kamen.Rider.Blades.600.3440666.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think it will. I guess we can use 6-C versions of each character (King Lion Daisenki w/Rekka)

I'm pretty sure they can be restricted since those put her in a higher tier. Just like how Blades' THS is restricted.

Well that decreasing the thematic effect of this fight if you ask me lel
welp, that's unlucky

anyways, Raikou scales to 26.6 GT and can get stronger with Mystery Killer. Blades scales to 40.1 GT and can get stronger with RPL and Stat Amps.
Blades overall has a decent AP advantage but not overwhelming.

What does Raikou start with? Blades starts with CQC or Water/Fire Manip.

Raikou start with CQC as well alongside Lightning Burst attack

The question is does Mystery Killer going to be useful here? As we know in Kuuga vs Raikou despite Godai possessed Arcle the Mystery Killer wouldn't triggered

Hmmm. What does Mystery killer work on? Blades' swords, water, and fire manip are holy in nature but probably not in the same sense as the context of Fate.

Hmmm. What does Mystery killer work on? Blades' swords, water, and fire manip are holy in nature but probably not in the same sense as the context of Fate.
Here is the description:
  • Mystery Killer: Raikou was known as the greatest "Mystery Killer" of her era, slaying countless monsters, demons, apparitions, and laying waste to the bastions of the supernatural in the name of defending Kyoto. As a result, she gains bonuses to her parameters when facing those who utilize magical techniques or wield magical equipment as well as those associated with legendary heroes or the divine.

"she gains bonuses to her parameters when facing those who utilize magical techniques or wield magical equipment as well as those associated with legendary heroes or the divine." Blades' weapons aren't magical but it says "associated with the divine." Nagare and Rekka were both man-made that has holy powers so I guess it wouldn't work. But then again, the swords are associated with legendary heroes because literally anyone that wields a seiken can be considered legendary.

Well, maybe more knowledgeable Fate Supporters can explain it better
Mystery killer is a skill that "Works with particular effectiveness as Anti-Mystery" and "mystery" in the Nasuverse isn't just Magic it's the root of all supernatural phenomena meaning everything supernatural in the Nasuverse has Mystery things like Magecraft, ESP, Servants, Dead apostles, Phantasmal species etc.... and it accumulates over time so the older the object or being the more Mystery they have and thus the greater the buff provided to Raikou in combat

Hope that helps

Wonder Ride Book will likely trigger it due to Wonder Ride Book being one of the page that scatter from the Book of Almighty. With the Book of Almighty being the great recorder of everything that could, has, and will happened.

Nagare itself is relatively recent though.

How about Rekka?
Outside from that Mystery Killer would likely working well here, which give Raikou another AP boost alongside her Mana Burst to match up Rintaro/Blades AP
Oh and for you guys wondering (Ixa and Nice): Raikou wouldn't use the soul hax in-characters iirc

Yeah I played FSN. It was mentioned but Archer wasn't too keen on using that, the only time we saw something like that happened was with Medusa in HF if I remembered correctly.

For offense: Blades have a slight AP advantage and get higher with RPL and Stat Amps, so the longer the fight goes on, the worse it would get for Raikou. Water is naturally very high AOE, so dodging would be extremely hard. His attacks can basically be tidal waves + water tornadoes + water bubbles. Getting trapped in one of those water moves is very bad for Raikou since it can hold Class T characters in place and Blades can get free hits in.

Also, a thing we discussed is his RPL. Blades' Nagare getting stronger should also translate to their armors. 1. Their armors are manifested from the weapons. 2. Every time Slash upgrades their swords, they get stronger as a whole.

For defense: Him dual wielding Nagare and Rekka would also mean he has a ton of attack reflection potential. Both the swords and the elements can reflect or dissipate attacks, depending on AP. With Peter Fantasista, he can make water portals and dip in and out of them, kinda like Noob Saibot.

Since the other Fate Supporters still aren't come, i'm giving myself a shot:
For offense: Blades have a slight AP advantage and get higher with RPL and Stat Amps, so the longer the fight goes on, the worse it would get for Raikou. Water is naturally very high AOE, so dodging would be extremely hard. His attacks can basically be tidal waves + water tornadoes + water bubbles. Getting trapped in one of those water moves is very bad for Raikou since it can hold Class T characters in place and Blades can get free hits in.
The advantage that Rintaro/Blades have with his AP boost wouldn't be a problem for Raikou, she can boost her AP as well with Mana Burst and top of it with Mystery Killer, she can matched and even surpassing him (since from what i heard, the combination between these two can boost her to almost baseline High 6-C)
She has any ranged attack as well (albeit short range since Rintaro/Blades covered to a kilometers long) with her bow spam and Mana Burst Lightning spam
Fair enough on the LS

Oh and another major factor here: skill
If you ask me, both of them are comparable

Also i just remember that Magic Resistance also grant you a resistance towards water manipulation, dunno if this will change anything since he has skill/RPL/stats amp/AoE attacks that cover to kilometers long and some of thing i miss lel

I'm gonna be honest here, after consult some calc member about Class T LS they claim statement alone aren't solid enough without feats to backup it.

@IxaSaga2 If you could find any good LS for Saber Riders, can you post them at my message wall so i can calc them later on.

Since the other Fate Supporters still aren't come, i'm giving myself a shot:

The advantage that Rintaro/Blades have with his AP boost wouldn't be a problem for Raikou, she can boost her AP as well with Mana Burst and top of it with Mystery Killer, she can matched and even surpassing him (since from what i heard, the combination between these two can boost her to almost baseline High 6-C)
She has any ranged attack as well (albeit short range since Rintaro/Blades covered to a kilometers long) with her bow spam and Mana Burst Lightning spam
Fair enough on the LS
Fair enough for the AP point. Question, does Mana Burst make her have higher durability. Because if it doesn't Blades will generally have better durability due to his damage reduction.

Ranged Attacks get easily nulled by his water. His water has NPI so the best the bow spam and lightning spam is going to do is clash.
Oh and another major factor here: skill
If you ask me, both of them are comparable
I'd say they are comparable, too.
Also i just remember that Magic Resistance also grant you a resistance towards water manipulation, dunno if this will change anything since he has skill/RPL/stats amp/AoE attacks that cover to kilometers long and some of thing i miss lel
Blades' Water is holy by nature. So people with res to water won't able totally able to resist it. It's more of an AP thing more than anything.
I'm gonna be honest here, after consult some calc member about Class T LS they claim statement alone aren't solid enough without feats to backup it.

@IxaSaga2 If you could find any good LS for Saber Riders, can you post them at my message wall so i can calc them later on.
huh, that's unlucky. If I recall, some mods approved it, though. I'll send you some LS stuff. Does LS stuff work with getting out of being trapped in a water bubble or water tornado? The only things I've seen it matter is against physical power struggles and TK.

Fair enough for the AP point. Question, does Mana Burst make her have higher durability. Because if it doesn't Blades will generally have better durability due to his damage reduction.

Ranged Attacks get easily nulled by his water. His water has NPI so the best the bow spam and lightning spam is going to do is clash.
Mana Burst in general boosting not only their offensive aspect (strength and speed) but also defensive aspect (durability) so yeah, it can boost her durability
Blades' Water is holy by nature. So people with res to water won't able totally able to resist it. It's more of an AP thing more than anything.
Huh, fair enough

Mana Burst Lightning is the perfect counter for it, considering from what you said both attacks would clash each other

I mean, when she gets hit with all types of AOE. She can clash with one attack and while she is clashing with one, a whirlpool can come up from the ground, Blades can trap her in a water bubble, or Blades can turn into water himself and attack her from the inside.

huh, that's unlucky. If I recall, some mods approved it, though. I'll send you some LS stuff. Does LS stuff work with getting out of being trapped in a water bubble or water tornado? The only things I've seen it matter is against physical power struggles and TK.
I believe there are few members who have doubt over Class T being accepted, but i won't call out any specific person.

Likewise, i think having something to support it via actual calculation would be better. Just send me the link or episode name, timestamp then i will calc them.

I mean, when she gets hit with all types of AOE. She can clash with one attack and while she is clashing with one, a whirlpool can come up from the ground, Blades can trap her in a water bubble, or Blades can turn into water himself and attack her from the inside.
So an off-guard strikes, i see
As for Rintaro/Blades turned himself into an intangtible water element, the servants can also capable to hurt an intangtible/incorporeal being

Wouldn't the water actually play in her favor since it could spread her electricity? Also, if in the end it really turn in something problematic couldn't she try to use stronger lightning to vaporize the water? This could also work as a smokescreen though with his earing probably isn't gonna matter much. She also can make tornadoes with her attacks (as saw with the Mama Tornado in her battle with Jeanne Summer)

Aside from that she should have experience facing enemies who use water like Melt Summer who can completely control water and who mechanic is precisely use water with her attacks (she can 3ven consume the world in water with a giant tidal but she didn't do that in her fights in Las Vegas so this could be ignored, though in the Imaginary Scramble event where Raikou also have a big role is possible that she used it, I'm not sure since the event still don't reach the NA server), Jeanne Summer who also use water attacks and can summon a ocean to attack with her summoned friends of the ocean, I think that Hokusai Saber also used water with her attacks and I heard that in Imaginary Scramble Raikou killed the Leviathan, additionally in the current JP event Sea Monster Crisis she seem to appear and battle and the event have people like Melt and the new Trung Sisters who use water, so face enemies who use water isn't something new to her.

Additionally the base magic resistance from servants grant her water resistance, then she on top of that have the resistance granted by her actual Magic Resistance skill Rank D that is above the Rank E which explicitly reduce the damage received.

Also, don't know if it allowed that she summon her other weapons and clones with using her NP, if she can do so then she have other elemets to also face the water and more hands to face more easily various attacks at the same time.

Additionally the base magic resistance from servants grant her water resistance, then she on top of that have the resistance granted by her actual Magic Resistance skill Rank D that is above the Rank E which explicitly reduce the damage received.
That mean Rintaro/Blades water damage would get reduced greatly
Well Ixa said that his water are holy in nature that the opponents who resisted the said elements can't totally resist it
Also, don't know if it allowed that she summon her other weapons and clones with using her NP, if she can do so then she have other elemets to also face the water and more hands to face more easily various attacks at the same time.
Raikou NP alongside Rintaro/Blades Final Form are restricted

That mean Rintaro/Blades water damage would get reduced greatly
Well Ixa said that his water are holy in nature that the opponents who resisted the said elements can't totally resist it

Raikou NP alongside Rintaro/Blades Final Form are restricted
I mean, not because something is holy in nature mean that Magic Resistance can't reduce the potency of said thing or even null, to begin with Raikou herself is divine in nature with her Divinity Rank C which is considerable high, and she have said rank even after "seal" most of her divine nature.

Wouldn't the water actually play in her favor since it could spread her electricity? Also, if in the end it really turn in something problematic couldn't she try to use stronger lightning to vaporize the water? This could also work as a smokescreen though with his earing probably isn't gonna matter much. She also can make tornadoes with her attacks (as saw with the Mama Tornado in her battle with Jeanne Summer)

Aside from that she should have experience facing enemies who use water like Melt Summer who can completely control water and who mechanic is precisely use water with her attacks (she can 3ven consume the world in water with a giant tidal but she didn't do that in her fights in Las Vegas so this could be ignored, though in the Imaginary Scramble event where Raikou also have a big role is possible that she used it, I'm not sure since the event still don't reach the NA server), Jeanne Summer who also use water attacks and can summon a ocean to attack with her summoned friends of the ocean, I think that Hokusai Saber also used water with her attacks and I heard that in Imaginary Scramble Raikou killed the Leviathan, additionally in the current JP event Sea Monster Crisis she seem to appear and battle and the event have people like Melt and the new Trung Sisters who use water, so face enemies who use water isn't something new to her.

Nah. There are multiple lightning users in his show, and the best the lightning would do is clash with the water. It would clash with all the elements. He also faced many lightning users such as Espada and Legeiel, so fighting electricity is no new thing to him too.

His water works adjacently to his AP. "Holy" is just a fancy way to say that the water is fictional water and doesn't work the same way as it does irl.

For example, Blades vs Zooous. Zooous is tanking his water attacks like nothing after his RPL kicked in. Zooous' RPL stating that "once he sees a move done once, it never works on him again". And when Blades got stronger, the same water did a ton of damage to him. Same scenario against Saikou. Saikou never fought against Blades directly, but Blades' water would work similarly as Rekka's Fire. Saikou has Reactive Evolution to change his armor to resist things, but Rekka's Fire due to sheer AP was able to get through this. We see this again when Rekka's fire was frozen by ice but later, it was able to melt the same ice instantly once Saber increased his AP with a finisher.

Blades also has multiple summons to help him out.

Back