• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two snipers who get way too much fanservice for their age.

Fight takes place in the Jukai. Speed equalized. Both 7-B. Both holding nothing back

Who wins?

Togo: 7 (Kaltias, GoldenScorpions, DaFritzi, Monarch Laciel , Scarletmoon56, Paladinporter, Elione-Arisu)

Yoko: 0

Inconclusive: 0

IMG 8346 Togo-sniper

If the mech is the one with reality warping instead of Yoko, Togo takes this thanks to her forcefields and type 4 immortality. Otherwise Yoko takes this (I think the reality warping might be probability manipulation, but don't take my word for that)

I do believe the reality warping is via her mech, which she doesn't have in this. Also victory can be by KO, and Togo can be knocked out despite her fairies.

Yeah, but i'd still give it to Togo. She can block a few bullets with the forcefields, while Yoko would have to tank them directly

I give this to Togo easily. With her spirits that protect her from harm (she's got 4 of them after all, good luck damaging her), her higher range, and her Type 4 immortality. It also seems like Togo could control more firearms at once with her drones.

The reality warping and physics manipulation Yoko has, come directly from her own spiral power and not from the mech. However she has never used it outside of a mech and it is not sure if her control of spiral power is high enough to do so.

I don't know anything about how Togos Forcefield works, but nonetheless it is an advantage she has. I need more information on how it works to give a vote.

Basically her forcefields are generated by her fairies, and stop killshots. However, in her fight with the Leo Star Cluster Vertex, we do see her get knocked unconscious. So while they protect her from death, if the hit is strong enough, she can be knocked out.

Ok, I have some more questions (I should probably just watch the show...)

Is it spherical or directional?

Does it get weaker if one of the fairies dies or does it stay equally strong as long as one of the fairies is alive?

Does it have to be activated or is it continuous?

Is it useful in close combat?

I think directional, as the fairy just comes up wherever a killshot might be coming from (note: the fairies act on their own).

It stays about equally as strong, and fairies don't die to my knowledge.

Continuous, again, as fairies act on their own will.

And yes it's used almost exclusively for combat, but also prevents suicide of any kind.

Alright, while I think this battle could go to both sides, I'm leaning slightly towards Togo.

Togo's forcefield gives her an advantage as long as the battle stays a sniper shootout. Should Yoko decide to engage close combat, she will have the upper hand. Togo has her pistols and the stationary turrets the fourth fairy summons, but it seems like she has no h2h experience at all.

All in all Togo 6/10

well, im gonna say what i know. not giving a vote, just putting this here:

yoko has better skills, weapons and physicality (like casually breaking metal or piercing adianes tail) for close combat.

if those forcefields are flawless embodiments of OP', then they certainly give an advantage of a straight shootout. how do those fields hold up against direct powerful attacks? and how about multiple direct powerful attacks?

what does it mean speed equalized? to what level? for example, yoko's gun shells fly at ~mach 8 and she can fire those shells ~5 times per second. that would be difficult to dodge.

as for range, a normal Barret M82 has a range of over 1km, a railgun has several times that.

how fast can togo fire her gun?

can the fairies attack?

and how do we go about suicidal tendencies?

how strong is togo's will? was she ever shown to lose it? i dont remember yoko ever losing her will.

isnt yoko more experienced?

Yes, Yoko has more experience and a better physique.

Togo has neither skill nor experience in close combat and is quite weak willed. Also, the fairies themselves can't attack, they only provide weapons. The fourth fairy summons auto turrets though.

However Togos forcefield makes up for all the disadvantage. Yes, it's not flawless and continued attacks can knock her out through the shield, still it will prove very helpful.

Also Togo does have some fighting experience under her belt, she was a hero 2 years prior to the story (before she got amnesia). Also Togo has more versatility with her weapons. Though she is generally weak-willed, and tends to stay out of close-range combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back