• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Battle of Two Characters I Revised

Last edited:
Does Nia win via speed blitz and hax stomp
Or
Does Yoko win via AP stomp?
Both, Yoko won't react to her via teleportation, like, not even base Simon could (in episode 18 at the near lake).
Or else, she can just summon a Mugann, which Yoko obviously doesn't have an AP feat in order to bypass such forcefield protection.

Yoko quality stomps
Shut the f*ck up Nia is factually the best girl

Both, Yoko won't react to her via teleportation, like, not even base Simon could (in episode 18 at the near lake).
Or else, she can just summon a Mugann, which Yoko obviously doesn't have an AP feat in order to bypass such forcefield protection.

Shut the f*ck up Nia is factually the best girl
Summoning is against the rules unless it's a primary tactic for combat. Nia has only done this once, and is capable of fighting by herself

Personally, i think Yoko is better at combat when compared to simon, she's older, more experienced and has some mad accuracy, like hitting Anti-spiral's planet and holding her own against Adiane ( that scorpion general beastwoman ) with her hairclips.
That being said Nia still wins more times, because teleport ruins rifle combat and reacting to someone who can tp with her cqc is something Yoko hasn't shown.

Personally, i think Yoko is better at combat when compared to simon, she's older, more experienced and has some mad accuracy, like hitting Anti-spiral's planet and holding her own against Adiane ( that scorpion general beastwoman ) with her hairclips.
That being said Nia still wins more times, because teleport ruins rifle combat and reacting to someone who can tp with her cqc is something Yoko hasn't shown.
Just saying, Yoko does have the advantage in reactions. But, counted

Either could take perfectly take down the other, Yoko with her pin-point accuracy and Nia with her abilities. But more often than not the latter wins by overwhelming the former. Granted I don't remember how much Nia uses these spatial displacement haxxes in combat.

I do say incon, leaning towards Nia.

oh god why. Overall i feel nia would win slightly more due to how she's more familar with spiral powers and have more versatility

Back