• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
High 1-C is staying for the god tiers; Ultima doesn't need to repeat himself. But I can agree that the different TTGL forms can just be different keys.

I agree with what is in the OP.

I believe we should at one point revise any profile that based their stats from narutoforum or any outsite site, as it would lead to this same issues (I know that links to comicvine turn dead over time, and the whole issue with G+ being shutdown)

It appears so.

On the matter of speed though, I'd like to discuss further. I don't think the TTGL and the STTGL automatically should get the Immeasurable speed afforded by the attack the Super Galaxy can put out, but being superior by order upon orders of magnitude they logically should be capable of doing something similar, yes?

links would need replacement, i agree with post apotheosis scaling, scaling is fair, i think the profiles like simon should be more in line with the others, i guess lagann has a BoS to EoS is fine (considering post apotheosis did contribute in the final clash) and the rest seems fine

So what has been agreed to be applied here exactly?

Not particularly? Also the discussion is done. Everyone seems in agreement. Although now we face the problem of getting the actual calcs redone.

Okay. You can ask some experienced calc group members directly if you wish.

You can send PMs to a few calc group members to ask them for help if you wish.

Everything the OP said is fine with me.

Like Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann has Immeasurable speed for "Attacking every point in the past and future instantly" which at best is only Attack speed and not movement, reaction or combat speed from what I can tell.

Everything the OP said is fine with me.

Like Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann has Immeasurable speed for "Attacking every point in the past and future instantly" which at best is only Attack speed and not movement, reaction or combat speed from what I can tell.
wait did anyone in the past present or future react to it ?

It's on episode 26. Here's the context if anyone wondering:

"Lord Genome warns the crew that their enemy is using Random Schrödinger Warping where they control multidimensional probability variation, though fortunately the Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann has a weapons system that can launch a barrage of fire into the space and time axes. This succeeds in flushing out the enemy ship, and Simon finishes it off with the Super Galaxy Giga Drill Break." -courtesy of Gurren Laggan Fandom.

You can send PMs to a few calc group members to ask them for help if you wish.
Is somebody willing to do this please? The people I notified previously seem to have ignored it.

I personally think Gurren Lagann should probably have it's own page with all the forms of it in one page, and the reason I think this is because Gurren Lagann is most of the time piloted by two people. Although, I still wouldn't mind if all Gurren Lagann forms were a part of Simon's page since Simon is always the pilot for Lagann, and could always pilot any Gurren Lagann by himself if he ever wanted to. As for Lagann itself, Lagann should definitely be apart of Simon, since Lagann is a mech that can only be piloted by one person. I believe all Gurren Lagann forms are alright separate (just need a little merging into one profile), it's just Lagann that doesn't get fair treatment. All gunmen on other characters are okay where they are since the mech they pilot can only be used by one person

Also the discussion is done. Everyone seems in agreement. Although now we face the problem of getting the actual calcs redone.
If somebody posts links to the feats that need to be calculated, I can notify several more calc group members, and ask them if they are willing to help us out.

Okay. No problem. Thank you for helping out.

Apologies once again, but school and life in general has kept me busy. I don't think I'm capable at all of handling any large scale revisions at this time.

If it's all the same to you, I'd like to close this thread with the conclusions reached here, and bring it up again whenever I have the time.

No problem. It is your thread. You can do so if you wish then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back