• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mihawk tries to defeat another Yonko(Mihawk vs Kaido)

Mihawk scales above shanks who's equal to whitebeard, kaido scales to the yonko's too but can amp with dragon form and amp further with hybrid, then both have advanced armament haki but kaido also can amp with conquerors haki, so kaido has the AP advantage, he should also have the lifting advantage, and since both speeds are equal, kaido should also have the speed advantage with dragon forms. Both have comparable stamina and range. Mihawk aparently has the observation advantage, but kaido shouldn't be far behind, in terms of hax, mihawk can get by the durability advantage of kaido with goken and air manipulation, but kaido has more versatility, with blast breaths which use heat manipualtion which mihawk has no feats to resist and regeneration as well as electricity and air manipulation, both have enhaced senses. Overall I think kaido takes this.

• Avoid creating matchups between characters with vague or controversial powerscaling, especially between those from the same verse.
crazy-laugh-laugh.gif

Mihawk scales above shanks who's equal to whitebeard, kaido scales to the yonko's too but can amp with dragon form and amp further with hybrid, then both have advanced armament haki but kaido also can amp with conquerors haki, so kaido has the AP advantage, he should also have the lifting advantage, and since both speeds are equal, kaido should also have the speed advantage with dragon forms. Both have comparable stamina and range. Mihawk aparently has the observation advantage, but kaido shouldn't be far behind, in terms of hax, mihawk can get by the durability advantage of kaido with goken and air manipulation, but kaido has more versatility, with blast breaths which use heat manipualtion which mihawk has no feats to resist and regeneration as well as electricity and air manipulation, both have enhaced senses. Overall I think kaido takes this.
didnt Shanks could keep Kaido away during Marineford? if yes, Mihawk should scale above him

Mihawk scales above shanks who's equal to whitebeard, kaido scales to the yonko's too but can amp with dragon form and amp further with hybrid
currently his justification is "Comparable to the other Yonko, such as Shanks" based off the fact he is a Yonko, nothing says he should be comparable to the other Yonko in his base form. So that justification already accounts for Kaido's zoan forms.

currently his justification is "Comparable to the other Yonko, such as Shanks" based off the fact he is a Yonko, nothing says he should be comparable to the other Yonko in his base form. So that justification already accounts for Kaido's zoan forms.
Kaido can fight big mom in base and she has the same justification. So the zoan forms should be amps on top of that.

Oops my bad, why doesn't she though? Eh but her speed is still scaled to whitebeard's, and they both scale to the same value in AP, so kaido should still scale to the yonko in base.
No, they're being scaled to that value in the first place via the fact they hold Yonko titles and they're peers with Whitebeard and Shanks, that comparability should be treated as them at their strongest and not weakest otherwise they're not comparable like the profiles state.

No, they're being scaled to that value in the first place via the fact they hold Yonko titles and they're peers with Whitebeard and Shanks, that comparability should be treated as them at their strongest and not weakest otherwise they're not comparable like the profiles state.
Well big mom scales to the yonko, but kaido can fight her equally without using his zoan. That clearly means kaido gets stronger.

She scales to Whitebeard in speed not AP & Durability and speed is equalized so no.
Well fine, whatever. Mihawk has the AP advantage normally but kaido evens it with conqurors haki, kaido's durability is even greater since I think he can't even hurt himself, so that might also give him the durability advantage. So now kaido doesn't have the stat advantage anymore but he should have better durability. I'm still voting kaido for the other reasons.

Mihawk aparently has the observation advantage, but kaido shouldn't be far behind
So far Kaido has only shown some basic presence sensing while Mihawk scales to or above Zoro, so there's a decent advantage in Mihawk's favor.
the speed advantage with dragon forms
I'm not sure it's been accepted that Zoans increase speed ratings on the site.
but kaido has more versatility, with blast breaths which use heat manipualtion which mihawk has no feats to resist and regeneration as well as electricity and air manipulation
I think I brought it up in another thread but Zoro (a mini version of Mihawk) dealt with nearly all of Kaido's versatility, although Zoro has foxfire style and Mihawk has yet to be confirmed to have that so boro breathe is still viable. Zoro bypassed his regeneration leaving a permanent scar so it shouldn't be a problem for Mihawk. His electricity manipulation hasn't really shown to be combat applicable (at the very least it's not very effective). Just like Zoro Mihawk should be capable of dealing with his air manipulation.

Mihawk Scale above Shanks ~ Kaido
Mihawk Skill > Kaido, its Simple Kaido Implying Shanks is one of Those people who can hurt Kaido. Meanwhile Shanks didn't even left a single scratch on Mihawk.
Don’t care… you can’t say Mihawk FRA When no one has voted for him… also mihawk hasn’t done any damage to shanks but black beard has… Shanks ~ White Beard >> black beard > Mihawk 🤷‍♂️

Also Roger ~ prime whitebeard = old white beard ~ shanks > Mihawk…. Literally the most bs scaling I have seen

Or it’s Roger ~ prime white beard = old white beard ~ Shanks > Mihawk ~ Shanks with 2 arms

So far Kaido has only shown some basic presence sensing while Mihawk scales to or above Zoro, so there's a decent advantage in Mihawk's favor.

I'm not sure it's been accepted that Zoans increase speed ratings on the site.

I think I brought it up in another thread but Zoro (a mini version of Mihawk) dealt with nearly all of Kaido's versatility, although Zoro has foxfire style and Mihawk has yet to be confirmed to have that so boro breathe is still viable. Zoro bypassed his regeneration leaving a permanent scar so it shouldn't be a problem for Mihawk. His electricity manipulation hasn't really shown to be combat applicable (at the very least it's not very effective). Just like Zoro Mihawk should be capable of dealing with his air manipulation.
Well Mihawks advantages are observation haki, and answers to regeneration and air manipulation.
Kaido's advantages are AP and durability, blast breath fire, maybe stamina but they seem even.
I'm still leaning towards kaido, if it's one on one kaido will win and all that.

This match should honestly be closed... This is using shanks to vote when he have seen nothing on how he fight or how actually strong he is right now in the manga...

Leaning towards Kaido for the time being since we don't know if Shanks is equal to base Kaido or Hybrid Kaido.

Back